Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi (21578 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peter The Rock

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by BeigJawnson(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If anyone had predicted that time will come an Igbo man will be touring states predominantly occupied by fulani Muslims seeking for agreement while ipob cheer the Igbo man up, I will call it a big fat lie. But here it is, happening life and direct.

Sometimes, I laugh uncontrollably whenever Igbos beat their chests that Obi will win presidential election of the zoo Nigeria grin

As in, who is giving them this weird thought? You said the country is a zoo and shithole, cursed and insulted everything about the country, including the president, tell lies upon lies about the country and even made it international. Stepped on the country's flag and made so many disparaging comments about my beloved country.

Then suddenly, you want to be the president of that same country. And while at that, you continue insulting the country and its citizens with reckless abandon. I swear mkpurimmiri is really doing strong things.

With all these, are you saying nnamdi Kanu wants to be president of Nigeria or Peter obi who never for once talk bad about Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by emmanuelbrown26: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
A
Say no more
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
OBIdient is moving forward 2023 is drawing closer

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by excanny: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sai Obi
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Yustash001(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
The poster doesn't know what he's saying. 50 million tijjaniyah followers?

Does he even know the population of the whole country?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
The Movement is getting real stay alive to see new Nigeria,vote peter obi vote the new movement

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by wsunday654: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
see below

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Kbworld: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obi is a terrorist
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Image123(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Is this part of the flood victims? i thought Obi is busy with floods?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by mu2sa2: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
haslaw:

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and MAD people will ever support such a monumental failure and BIGOT like Peter Obi.

The revelation by Pandora papers has damaged Peter Obi a great deal. Imagine, $500m taken from Nigeria by a single individual and hidden in a secret offshore account!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by nams77: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
haslaw:

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and MAD people will ever support such a monumental failure and BIGOT like Peter Obi.

And hunger dey wire you for where u dey grin

Keep on deceiving your self

If you folks don't vote well this time, Una go soon start to dey eat sand

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by blowjob: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If anyone had predicted that time will come an Igbo man will be touring states predominantly occupied by fulani Muslims seeking for agreement while ipob cheer the Igbo man up, I will call it a big fat lie. But here it is, happening life and direct.

Sometimes, I laugh uncontrollably whenever Igbos beat their chests that Obi will win presidential election of the zoo Nigeria grin

As in, who is giving them this weird thought? You said the country is a zoo and shithole, cursed and insulted everything about the country, including the president, tell lies upon lies about the country and even made it international. Stepped on the country's flag and made so many disparaging comments about my beloved country.

Then suddenly, you want to be the president of that same country. And while at that, you continue insulting the country and its citizens with reckless abandon. I swear mkpurimmiri is really doing strong things.

Dis one,na another GOAT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by OLADD: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Desperation and deceit that will lead nowhere. This "building of bridges" in less than 4 months to the general election is an exercise in futility. He ought to have made these moves 10 or more years ago. Obi will not become president in 2023. Simple.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Originality007: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
haslaw:

As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Menclothing: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
2023 will come and go! As for me and my family, we are okay with anyone you guys put...we don't trust any of the candidates and we won't sweat over any

Vote your choice don't be deceived they are same non can Give better life.

Ask people the 3 have ever govern what changed
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Switruth: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

only mad man laughs uncontrollably...keep laughing. Just laugh on.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Ofolete: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Continue in your work of deceit. You create hatred, tribal war, religious discrimination among innocent citizens because of your selfishness. How many people benefit from the government you support? Local rice N40000, 1 kg of gas N900, a litre of fuel N200, a litre of diesel N800, 1 dollar is 700 under your watch. Are you not ashamed! Let me tell you, Ipob people love Nigeria more than you. Stop deceiving people and wait because criminals like you Will soon go to gel

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by rigarmortis: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If someone believes that a time will come when a Yoruba man, an old one at that will he touring the country and making rest stops to catch a nap, I will say it's a lie.

With the way Yoruba nation crowd were abusing and killing Fulani in ibarapa, Oyo state and cheering ogbeni Sunday igboho.

Who is giving the "Yoruba nation" those vibes that after the Yoruba da duro chant, they will now present a leathery faced drugged out fellow to rule against the people they didn't want instead of oduduwa nation.

The exiled gentleman made so many negative remarks about this country while being cheered on by his omoluabi supporters before seeking refuge in Benin republic, disguised as a hefty bag of potato when the streets became too hot.

Then suddenly they want to be president while still sympathetic with the gentleman who burned and massacred Fulani settlements in ibarapa.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You're not even Balance....y not ask ur Government to grant their call for separation,rubbish talk....You better respect urself...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by lereinter(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Is ipob happy with this?

I thought pitobi doesn't need northern votes.

Idiots
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
The Moving train for a New Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obi cannot win because IPOB, a group that Obi is in no way affiliated with called nigeria a Zoo but Tinubu, a man that said he doesn't beieve in one nigeria will win or Atiku from a region with two globally recognized terrorist groups will win?

Like, how do you people really think?

first, it was that obi killed massob, as that one couldn't get igbos to abandon him, you people started saying it is just a structureless party with no offline members. Now, its that obi is ipob. give up already'

Something has changed in nigeria, the nigeria vs igbo strategy you guys used in 2015 and 2019 elections isn't working anymore.
Hunger is like rain, rain falls on roofs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by nkemoma(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are in painssss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Ewedegubbler: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obi is gona preside over you. get ready for the chest pain and buy enough Agbo and jedijedi medicine in advance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by remmy0912: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
So Obi can visit Sheikh Dahiru! After telling Christians to take back the country. Now I believe politics can make you go out of your ways
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by unclejb2(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:

Cry cry. Your propaganda about imaginary enemity between Igbos and the north succeeded temporarily because we rejected Buhari for his cluelessness and we were vindicated in the end. As Buhari is leaving, there will never be another anti Igbo government for you to hide behind and push your unqualified people again. As for secessionists agitation, yoruba own is even worse. Thiefnubuu dead ambition is the reason why it's on hold
you don't have to give that slowpoke any attention

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Zeezenho: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obi is out incoming president get use to it .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Demolakay: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

why are u nw crying more dan d bereaved? if it looks strange or surprising to u, go nd drown urself in d lagoon NW.
Anoda person go fill up ur position, nd continue to receive d 30k stipend steadily.

Agbado nd Cassava Sabi do wonders for urchins life ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Devil1Messenger: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Igbos has always had alliance with the north dating back to zik, awolowo and shagiari.
They voted Tofa over abiola
Voted OBJ over olu falae
Voted Yaradua massively
Gave Atiku block votes
The only alliance south west has ever had with the north is buhari, but u won't know because history is not taught in our schools.
This campaign of trying to turn the norrh against them is dead on arrival. The north knows who their real friends are

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:

Cry cry. Your propaganda about imaginary enemity between Igbos and the north succeeded temporarily because we rejected Buhari for his cluelessness and we were vindicated in the end. As Buhari is leaving, there will never be another anti Igbo government for you to hide behind and push your unqualified people again. As for secessionists agitation, yoruba own is even worse. Thiefnubuu dead ambition is the reason why it's on hold

You see that message on those Yoruba nonsense... anyone reading can tell you that's ipob voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Asked To Apologize To The Igbos For Losing APC Primaries / MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal / Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.