Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi (21591 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Ringstonerxx11: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If anyone had predicted that time will come an Igbo man will be touring states predominantly occupied by fulani Muslims seeking for agreement while ipob cheer the Igbo man up, I will call it a big fat lie. But here it is, happening life and direct.

Sometimes, I laugh uncontrollably whenever Igbos beat their chests that Obi will win presidential election of the zoo Nigeria grin

As in, who is giving them this weird thought? You said the country is a zoo and shithole, cursed and insulted everything about the country, including the president, tell lies upon lies about the country and even made it international. Stepped on the country's flag and made so many disparaging comments about my beloved country.

Then suddenly, you want to be the president of that same country. And while at that, you continue insulting the country and its citizens with reckless abandon. I swear mkpurimmiri is really doing strong things.

That AVG on the vest of the security man walking behind Obi stands for Anambra Vigilante Group. I don't know about your region, in my region we have local vigilantes walking alongside the police.

I hope you learn today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by frugal(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If anyone had predicted that time will come an Igbo man will be touring states predominantly occupied by fulani Muslims seeking for agreement while ipob cheer the Igbo man up, I will call it a big fat lie. But here it is, happening life and direct.

Well, you guys have refused to let them go. We might as well just learn to reintegrate and live peaceably together. This is a good step. At least they're showing us we're one after all. Do you have a problem with that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by haslaw(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
nams77:

And hunger dey wire you for where u dey grin

Keep on deceiving your self

If you folks don't vote well this time, Una go soon start to dey eat sand

Typical IPOB CANNIBAL.

Peter Pandora left Anambra a poor state after Robbing the state blind.

Anambra indigenes are the most wide spread people in Nigeria and this Is as a result of how Peter Obi destroyed the economy of Anambra.

Even Peter Obi ran out of Anambra and went to Lagos as he couldn't live on the state he destroyed.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by fridayking(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Sometimes, I laugh uncontrollably whenever Igbos beat their chests that Obi will win presidential election of the zoo Nigeria grin

As in, who is giving them this weird thought? You said the country is a zoo and shithole, cursed and insulted everything about the country, including the president, tell lies upon lies about the country and even made it international. Stepped on the country's flag and made so many disparaging comments about my beloved country.

Then suddenly, you want to be the president of that same country. And while at that, you continue insulting the country and its citizens with reckless abandon. I swear mkpurimmiri is really doing strong things.

The funniest thing I see in this your write up is how pained you are seeing that Obi is been accepted in the north...
You never believe the north will support him because he his an igbo man according to you..

Yoruba accept obi
Igbo accept obi
North accept obi

Formal president OBJ no dey play Own Goal...

- He supported Last President yaha dua He won
- OBJ supported GEJ to succeed him even when the North tried to stop Johnathan is He won
- When Johnathan refuse to step down OBJ Supported Opposition Present President Buhari He won
- Now can you see how Obi is slowly accepted by king makers in the north after OBJ Openly endore him...

I love Tinubu, but I am sorry to say HE Tinubu will never be president... Because of his followers and Governor are trying to divide Nigeria which many great North leader die for... With is Muslim Muslim Tickets... This a an own Goal...

One King can never defeat Many Kings mostly the northern king makers...

Take this fact to the bank...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by afbstrategies: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Keep flogging the dead horse and wallow in ignorance. You are pained and sad that Nigeria is progressively changing faster than what you and your fellow urchins expected. The truth is that the Igbo man is not the reason why there are thousands of almajiris, terrorists, kidnappers and bandits in the North. Buhari has damaged Nigeria but there are sensible Nigerian citizens that are ready to salvage the sinking ship.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by haslaw(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
mu2sa2:
The revelation by Pandora papers has damaged Peter Obi a great deal. Imagine, $500m taken from Nigeria by a single individual and hidden in a secret offshore account!

If this were a sane country Peter Obi should be in jail for destroying the economy of Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Osariemen12: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't forget to vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Allisgud: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

even u and urs herdsmen will not know how it will happen,God will not ask for ur conscent on that day

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by sirray001: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you happy with the way things are going in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by ozegidon(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Suffering, hardship , hunger and pains in the land, does not know language, religion or tribe.
Our nation is at a point of do or die.
The most reasonable leader for our country at this point is peter obi.
Vote wisely. Vote obidatti.
You are very correct!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by nams77: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
haslaw:

Typical IPOB CANNIBAL.

Peter Pandora left Anambra a poor state after Robbing the state blind.

Anambra indigenes are the most wide spread people in Nigeria and this Is as a result of how Peter Obi destroyed the economy of Anambra.

Even Peter Obi ran out of Anambra and went to Lagos as he couldn't live on the state he destroyed.
Ignorance is really a big disease. In march when I went to Awka the state capital of Anambra state I could barely recognise it. It was looking more metropolitan and beautiful.
The most richest individual are from Anambra. The city with the most number of millionaires is Nnewi, Anambra state too.
My friend that Anambra indigenes are spread around the globe does not mean they are poor or their land is devastated, they are making cool CASH as business men.
The Israelis are also everywhere on planet earth. They are not poor but have fully integrated themselves into every government in the western hemisphere and are part of decision making in most countries. It is strategy not poverty.
You wouldn't know because you are not well read.
This will be my last response to you. Have a great day friend.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by studM(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
haslaw:

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and MAD people will ever support such a monumental failure and BIGOT like Peter Obi.

Ur really an animal and a bastard for saying this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Dshocker(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are mad, just that nobody has told you, that you are mad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Dougyclan: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Righthussle:
The political imbalances in this nation will balance next year.
the second pic be like, go and tell the bandits to go on break, until i call them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by buckeyemedia: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:
Wow! Datti is taking around those who matter in his constituency.

Obi just dey everywhere
Believe me, once he leaves they start laughing at the clown, see the kind yam head Christian that wants to be President of Nigeria, what does he have to offer us.

When Bola Ahmed Tinubu visits this same Sheikh you ipobians turned Obidients will start your wailing.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by aariwa(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
fridayking:

The funniest thing I see in this your write up is how pained you are seeing that Obi is been accepted in the north...
You never believe the north will support him because he his an igbo man according to you..

Yoruba accept obi
Igbo accept obi
North accept obi

Formal president OBJ no dey play Own Goal...

- He supported Last President yaha dua He won
- OBJ supported GEJ to succeed him even when the North tried to stop Johnathan is He won
- When Johnathan refuse to step down OBJ Supported Opposition Present President Buhari He won
- Now can you see how Obi is slowly accepted by king makers in the north after OBJ Openly endore him...

I love Tinubu, but I am sorry to say HE Tinubu will never be president... Because of his followers and Governor are trying to divide Nigeria which many great North leader die for... With is Muslim Muslim Tickets... This a an own Goal...

One King can never defeat Many Kings mostly the northern king makers...

Take this fact to the bank...
Obj forgave Atiku after he brought Obi to him as running mate. 2019 was meant to launch Obi in national politics to become president in 2023 because Obj knew Atiku wouldn’t win because buhari refused to amend electoral law then, unlike now that will be electronic so PO have won this election already. You remember ebora owu was talking about the 3rd force before 2019 elections but people didn’t understand him. Now we have that 3rd force. Only a mad man will play ebora owu who had been making presidents since 1979

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Dougyclan: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Gbęnu ofo soun, see this low budget agbero....las Las na kpai you dey and your deadi body go land inside dustbin for idi araba.
dis one sweet me...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Parrot69: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bro, pls forgive them. You're 101% correct! I'm Igbo but but I reside outside the country, I knew how hard I tried to educate my kinsmen about political crisis in Nigeria during those periods but they labeled me a traitor, calling me a Fulani man, threatening me, telling me about mutilating my family back home if they failed to achieve Biafra, but right now they're all dancing different tones.. They're all about Peter Obi now. I always try to remind them what they were saying just some few years back, but you know how we igbos are... Even Nnamdi Kanu will be amazed by this revolution taking over the country. I pray Peter Obi wins and give us a sense of belonging in this country. It's long overdue.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Damoon77(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
To me obi is supposed to be addressed as the unifier rather than atiku who has demonstrated a sense of racism in the past. Obi is a diplomat who’s been visiting the terrorists in order to understand their agitations so as to work towards that direction while he becomes the president to restore security and put an end to terrorism in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Dapson73(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nwaetche:
You call Obi a monumental failure? It seems you do not know the meaning of words you are carelessly throwing around. Obi Became a Bank Chairman in his late 30s or thereabout and a governor in his 40s.

He moved to a relatively unknown party and within some few months the party has become a serious contender in this election circle. Even BAT you are campaigning for does not have such an amiable record. I doubt if BAT would have made any impact if he swaps role with Obi in LP.

Since Obi left office, he has not collected one kobo from government but BAT made and implented laws that perpetually made him receive pay and perks of office as any current governor. His AB collect 10% of Lagos tax revenue and his family virtually lives off on goverment patronage. Even with all these glaring anormally you still support BAT as you role model and refers him as "hugely successful".
If we have many Nigerians thinking like you then I can say that this country has lost it completely.

If Obi life history does not motivate you and is what you refer as "monumental failure" then I sincerely doubt your sense of judgement.

You are as clueless as Obi. Private life is different from public achievements.
I was expecting you to start reeling out Obi's achievements as the governor of Anambra state for 8yrs.
Articulate his legacies and achievements to counter the "failure" the other comrade accused him of. There are some intelligent persons who haven't made their minds on who they are supporting yet.
Let them see reasons why they should support your principal and not the usual ranting that can't be backed up by evidence.
Meanwhile a chunk of you criticized Jagaban late last year or early this year when he visited the same Sheikh but you are here praising Obi for same.
You do more harms to Obi than promoting him. You have no principles that guides your behaviour.

You say something in the morning and change it at night just to suit your narrations.

Just know now and know peace, Jagaban is the next incoming President of FRN Insha Allah.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Amumaigwe: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stay there and be playing ethnic politics. Hope you are buying rice cheaper and living better life than Igbos that you think should not be president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Hespee93: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Does Peter Obi don't have any clothe of different colour, why is he always in black?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by A4alpha: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that as election approaches

Northerners are no longer gworo chewing bastards n they are no longer born throwaway,they are now our brothers who should b carried along in d affairs of Nigeria which used to b a zoo even gumi is now an angel

We no longer hear sophisticated morons again,I guess all the morons have died or they have all relocated abroad

Can’t believe a day will come that those people will describe Nigeria as a beautiful country

Funny how we no longer hear zoo again

Woow I wish we can b having election every blessed year so our social media space can b sane n devoid of derogatory names

Even the Senate adopted theory/doctrine of necessity..we put our differences aside and work together in other to save d Nigeria project. PO is man of the moment.. let us face the bigger challenge and d little mistrust here and there will fix it's self through good leadership and curruption free management and salvage the nation.

Distrust is everywhere even in families talkless of a diverse nation like Nigeria bayii

Aso rock is not a home retirement home like the Senate where all corrupt people port to or do we have senator house today?
I know it only working for your pay but Obidient inside.
Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Scamburster(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
OLADD:
Desperation and deceit that will lead nowhere. This "building of bridges" in less than 4 months to the general election is an exercise in futility. He ought to have made these moves 10 or more years ago. Obi will not become president in 2023. Simple.
Can you bet your life on it!?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by fridayking(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
aariwa:
Obj forgave Atiku after he brought Obi to him as running mate. 2019 was meant to launch Obi in national politics to become president in 2023 because Obj knew Atiku wouldn’t win because buhari refused to amend electoral law then, unlike now that will be electronic so PO have won this election already. You remember ebora owu was talking about the 3rd force before 2019 elections but people didn’t understand him. Now we have that 3rd force. Only a mad man will play ebora owu who had been making presidents since 1979

Please educate me on ebora?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Laple0541(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Clown, stop wasting your time, no reasonable Hausa or Fulani man will vote a nyanmiri like you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by haslaw(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
nams77:

Ignorance is really a big disease. In march when I went to Awka the state capital of Anambra state I could barely recognise it. It was looking more metropolitan and beautiful.
The most richest individual are from Anambra. The city with the most number of millionaires is Nnewi, Anambra state too.
My friend that Anambra indigenes are spread around the globe does not mean they are poor or their land is devastated, they are making cool CASH as business men.
The Israelis are also everywhere on planet earth. They are not poor but have fully integrated themselves into every government in the western hemisphere and are part of decision making in most countries. It is strategy not poverty.
You wouldn't know because you are not well read.
This will be my last response to you. Have a great day friend.

LYING is a trait of IIGBOS particularly Anambra.

You know Anambra is a poor state but you like deceiving yourselves that Anambra is filled with billionaires and no single Anambra indigene is poor. Going by your standards, the poorest person in Anambra is richer than Dangote

When Peter Obi was governor, Nasiru el-Rufai brought out statistics to show that Anambra is a poor state. Instead of Peter Obi to counter El-Rufai with facts, he resoted to insults, hatred and personal attack.

Go to FIRS website and see where your Anambra stands among Nigerian states and stop disgracing yourself on social media
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by slivertongue: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Believe me, once he leaves they start laughing at the clown, see the kind yam head Christian that wants to be President of Nigeria, what does he have to offer us.

When Bola Ahmed Tinubu visits this same Sheikh you ipobians turned Obidients will start your wailing.

Well the joke is on APC.

No sane Northerner will give APC a second president. Here Tinubu is doing everything to win including sharing money, and after collecting it they
turn to support LP and PDP. Obi is showing that he knows what it takes by reaching out to all that matter in Nigeria. You are surprise he is visiting them? Well same Faith ticket is dead. The Muslim North can't go it alone without the Christian North thus the resolve to choose diversity.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi by Amaggedon: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
haslaw:

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and MAD people will ever support such a monumental failure and BIGOT like Peter Obi.

Save your tears for another next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Alamieyeseigha, Others To Attend Dickson’s Declaration / Nigeria Police Responds To Senate Resolution On IGP / IPOB's ESN Accused Of Killing Four Hausa Traders In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.