Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail (11312 Views)

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by olaolulazio(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Oga detective ! Checker of bio!@@
Well done
As u nor get work na to dey check people bio upandan

Na ur data I use to book space ni

Best answer!!!

E sweet my body.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by kals4luv990(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Niggas ain't even eating well sef
See how hungry dey all look
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Hightser: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Enugu court sitting in abakaliki? Is it a mobile court? Someone help me out here
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Bigchristo: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid05KZqS3JhQeGHafJ4fnL3BLdnhbtvYpnnnSwcPCRtXNScNtk3srXwU3UFGijvukWCl&id=100064596373289

Crime is crime and when you know there’s consequences for your action when caught then there’s no problem keep doing yahoo until you get caught and face the consequences, however EFCC are very biased in this fight against fraud our politicians haven’t been massively prosecuted and taken their mugshot like this, or is the crime of yahoo boys worse than that of Politicians?

If I am a judge presiding over a case of fraud, I will take the domestic crime more seriously than that of international crime because politicians stole directly from our country’s economy while the yahoo boys steal from abroad and spend the money here, some countries in Africa like Ghana don’t bother checking such crime until you’re caught and face the penalty but here EFCC prey on the young guys because they won’t be able to afford SAN to defend themselves.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by chatinent: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
The old yahoo boys embezzling a country are seen as saints while their interns are arrested.

Isn't EFCC a joke?
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by okrikaboi: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2022
alcuin:
The big thieves hanging the small thieves.
Lesson: Be a big thief
Imagine going to jail for $2000 when you can be a big time criminal stealing millions and of course giving back to society. My guy then went to jail for 100naira weed and MATCHES. High risk high reward
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Constablepatr: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
I am sure they were parading themselves as hustlers and investors before and people were tapping into their grace.

But jailed for how long?

Please recommend for them good job that can foot there bill, most people in Nigeria are uncaught thieves so stop spitting shit when you haven't be caught!

The systems In this country is against human development except you go through the backdoor even those speaking Oxford ENGLISH
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by tuoyoojo(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
bro good afternoon abeg you fit help with sub even if Na 200mb??
Send me ur digits
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by SolidWind: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Constablepatr:

Please recommend for them good job that can foot there bill, most people in Nigeria are uncaught thieves so stop spitting shit when you haven't be caught!

The systems In this country is against human development except you go through the backdoor even those speaking Oxford ENGLISH
Obviously, you are a thief. That is why you assume everyone is a thief like you. I am not a thief like you. But if you think I am a thief, try to expose me. If you fail to expose me, shame on you for being a false accuser.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Goalnaldo(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Send me ur digits
08130933504 MTN. Thanks bro.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Badadvisor: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
kals4luv990:
Niggas ain't even eating well sef
See how hungry dey all look
Drugs

1 Like

Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by blacksam01: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Earthstorms:
They pleaded guilty. This is a plea deal with efcc.

Efcc gets easy conviction to brag about, the boys get very light sentences and are back to criminal business in a short time.

You see that they refuse to state the sentence given to them? They don't want us to shout because of the lightness of the sentences.

thats very smart of u
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by adexoramo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Awon werey they want to end EFCC. You will all rut in jail.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by kals4luv990(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Badadvisor:

Drugs
chai.its well
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Constablepatr: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
Obviously, you are a thief. That is why you assume everyone is a thief like you. I am not a thief like you. But if you think I am a thief, try to expose me. If you fail to expose me, shame on you for being a false accuser.

False accuser my foot tell me if all the money you spent are your hard earned money if yes is your answer then due investigation will be carried out
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by tuoyoojo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
08130933504 MTN. Thanks bro.

Credit sent. Enjoy
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Goalnaldo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Credit sent. Enjoy
Seen. Thanks even though I thought it would be data because Im owing MTN so they deducted it, so make I go borrow again grin Once again God bless you
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by tuoyoojo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Seen. Thanks even though I thought it would be data because Im owing MTN so they deducted it, so make I go borrow again grin Once again God bless you

Na una geng dey do MTN strong thing abi...nothing do you
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Goalnaldo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Na una geng dey do MTN strong thing abi...nothing do you
noo I pay back when I can.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
EFCC is killing Obi votes with these arrests oo,
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Tfx1: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oh
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Toptechconsult9: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
these are the guys tarnishing our images abroad
good riddance.

Do you want your prospective clients to find, reach and engage you easily?
If yes, building a unique website is the solution.
Time to be Digital, Time to Grow!
Reach out to us on - +2347052995373
Email: consultoptech@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Tonnierichy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
When will the EFCC start sharing pictures of politicians with mugshots?

Is the crime perpetuated by Yahoo boys worse than those of politicians who steal what belongs to an entire generation of Nigerians? undecided
I don't know why you guyz are always triggered anytime Nigerian security send criminals to jail
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by SmartPolician: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tonnierichy:

I don't know why you guyz are always triggered anytime Nigerian security send criminals to jail

Nobody is triggered.

We are only calling for fairness and equity.

Those who stole Maggi should not be treated like roadside criminals while those who looted wealth that belongs to an entire generation be treated like kings.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Tonnierichy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
When will the EFCC start sharing pictures of politicians with mugshots?

Is the crime perpetuated by Yahoo boys worse than those of politicians who steal what belongs to an entire generation of Nigerians? undecided
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Tonnierichy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nobody is triggered.

We are only calling for fairness and equity.

Those who stole Maggi should not be treated like roadside criminals while those who looted wealth that belongs to an entire generation be treated like kings.
We will get there. The big criminals will meet their Waterloo in time.

But we still can't risk letting the young criminals find their way to power. They must be fixed. And if they refuse to hear, then they die.

The government of a country is a reflection of the outspoken majority of its people.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by SmartPolician: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tonnierichy:

We will get there. The big criminals will meet their Waterloo in time.

But we still can't risk letting the young criminals find their way to power. They must be fixed. And if they refuse to hear, then they die.

The government of a country is a reflection of the outspoken majority of its people.

Nigerian internet fraud laws are so lenient.
Yahoo boys spend more than 6 months in prison, despite the fact the law says at least 5 years. Several times, they are asked to do community service.

These are some of the things we thought that the tall nonentity who claims to be fighting corruption would address. That man just wasted Nigeria's 8 years.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Tonnierichy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nigerian internet fraud laws are so lenient.
Yahoo boys spend more than 6 months in prison, despite the fact the law says at least 5 years. Several times, they are asked to do community service.

These are some of the things we thought that the tall nonentity who claims to be fighting corruption would address. That man just wasted Nigeria's 8 years.
He is not the judge. There's only so much influence he can have on court judgment. Turn your attention to the corrupt judges he once ordered the dss to arrest. Oh I recall lots of you called him a dictator for doing it
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by SmartPolician: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tonnierichy:

He is not the judge. There's only so much influence he can have on court judgment. Turn your attention to the corrupt judges he once ordered the dss to arrest. Oh I recall lots of you called him a dictator for doing it

You don't know the amount of influence a Nigerian president wields.

Buhari only focuses on areas he feels affect him directly.
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Franzinni: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Earthstorms:
They pleaded guilty. This is a plea deal with efcc.

Efcc gets easy conviction to brag about, the boys get very light sentences and are back to criminal business in a short time.

You see that they refuse to state the sentence given to them? They don't want us to shout because of the lightness of the sentences.
it's usually 3 months to a year .. where is the deterrent in the sentence, ... One of them once told me " na youth service " haha .. he was prepared incase he gets caught as he knows it won't be more than 3 - 9 month with an option of fine of mayby 200k ... In the words of the great philosopher tupak !

I see no changes !
Re: Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:13am On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin Enugu metropolis is fast becoming a colony of yahoo boys.Every now and then, dozens of youth are always arrested there for fraud.
Last year I went to Enugu to deliver a package and saw a young boy probably not up to 30 driving a big black Jeep and he had a friend with him.I saw them along the road from Lagos street leading to Independence Layout.Later along Ogui Road, while waiting for a bus,I saw another set of guys both with the type of dreadlocks that annoy Nigeria Policemen.They were in a very expensive red Jeep.And I wondered how many guys there drive big jeeps and what was their source of income.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Customs Intercept 3,154 Smuggled Bags Of Rice / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga / Video : Aye Vs Eiye Cult Clash In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.