Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigeria's Incoming President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Incoming President! (268 Views)

SGF, Boss Mustapha Visit Nigeria Incoming President Atiku Abubakar(pics) / Nigeria Incoming President 2023 / Nigeria's Incoming President Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Incoming President! by ruleurworld: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Ahmed Bola Asiwaju Tinubu aka Jagaban is going to become the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023. Hate him or love him, Bola Tinubu has paid more than his fair share in the annals of Nigerian politics. He has been eternally present like a rock. So, hate him at your own peril. It won't change the fact that he will become NIGERIA'S President in 2023 even if he stop campaigning today. It's not my verdict. It's the will of the gods. The god's has willed it so and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Tinubu will certainly fulfill his political destiny by becoming NIGERIA'S next President in 2023.
Before you start saying God forbid, there is nothing like God forbid on this. I have seen it in my DREAM already. Tinubu will win next year's presidential election. This I say without any iota of doubt in my mind. Infact, his VICTORY has already been celebrated in the spiritual realm. In my dream, I saw the masses jubilating and celebrating with him. I saw Tinubu waving and celebrating with the masses by sharing money from the top of a moving vehicle.
In conclusion, let me say a big CONGRATULATION to NIGERIA'S INCOMING PRESIDENT come 2023 in the person of Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu aka Jagaban.����
Re: Nigeria's Incoming President! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2022
H.E Obi is the President of Nigeria after this Buhari government
Re: Nigeria's Incoming President! by Felimax(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
ruleurworld:
Ahmed Bola Asiwaju Tinubu aka Jagaban is going to become the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023. Hate him or love him, Bola Tinubu has paid more than his fair share in the annals of Nigerian politics. He has been eternally present like a rock. So, hate him at your own peril. It won't change the fact that he will become NIGERIA'S President in 2023 even if he stop campaigning today. It's not my verdict. It's the will of the gods. The god's has willed it so and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Tinubu will certainly fulfill his political destiny by becoming NIGERIA'S next President in 2023.
Before you start saying God forbid, there is nothing like God forbid on this. I have seen it in my DREAM already. Tinubu will win next year's presidential election. This I say without any iota of doubt in my mind. Infact, his VICTORY has already been celebrated in the spiritual realm. In my dream, I saw the masses jubilating and celebrating with him. I saw Tinubu waving and celebrating with the masses by sharing money from the top of a moving vehicle.
In conclusion, let me say a big CONGRATULATION to NIGERIA'S INCOMING PRESIDENT come 2023 in the person of Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu aka Jagaban.����

Olorun ma je! God forbid bad thing!
Tufia! It will never come to pass till the world will end through Jesus Christ our Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism: Southwest Endorse Tinubu / Nigerians Must Elect Their Choice — Buhari, INEC Boss / Between Labour Party Suspensded Youth Leader And Acting Leader On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.