Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns (32415 Views)

Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns / Nigerian Troops Discover Wreckage Of NAF Jet That Crashed In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by Afamed: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We will Fact-Check This In Due Time

You have heard from the horse"s mouth nothing to fact check again
Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by Afamed: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Macphenson:

Nobody hires a presidential fleet. Stop exposing your ignorance.

Typical Lazy youth NAF aircraft and Presidential fleet, are they the same?
Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by BluntCrazeMan: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:

You have heard from the horse"s mouth nothing to fact check again
Which Horse’s Mouth??
Reuben Abati.??

And who exactly is Reuben supposed to be in this matter??

Why not tell me what the NAF said about it??
Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by Proflere: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2022
triple996:
OBITUARY grin
of your candidate
Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by Rebuke: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2022
triple996:
OBITUARY grin

And this is all yhu have to say? Senseless post on a serious matter means yhu are too daft to understand the gravity of the subject of discussion. What do I even expect from an urchin? M0r0n²
Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by olatunjithomas(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos always find it hard to come to terms with d truth

Your eye go soon clear

No wonder Igbo is Lagos coordinator same with sokoto n co

That further prove your bigotry. Does my name sound Ibo? Do I need to remind you that Olatunji is a Yoruba name?
Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by BATified2023: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2022
olatunjithomas:

That further prove your bigotry. Does my name sound Ibo? Do I need to remind you that Olatunji is a Yoruba name?
we know many emeka with Yoruba monikers so it’s no big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns by olatunjithomas(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
BATified2023:
we know many emeka with Yoruba monikers so it’s no big deal

O ṣẹṣẹ wá yẹ mi ni wipe abunnún afúnkunmẹ́kọ arìndìn alainilaakaye ni yín sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Fredrick Leonard. Will Any Of These Students On ASUU Strike Vote For APC? / 7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.