Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria (22427 Views)

RUGA: Fulani Not Planning To Install Emirs in Enugu, Asaba - MURIC / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by ganye1: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
These people think all Nigerians are stupid and all they need to do is to activate the tribal and religious card to get what they want. What Isaac Fayose said is an insult to intelligence of Nigerians. Sadly there are those who know that what he said is absolutely false but chose to amplify it.
Of all the presidential candidates Atiku happens to be the most detribilized. He easily mixes with every Nigerian. His first wife is Yoruba and his other wives are from the Fulani, Igbo and Tangale.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Tareq1105: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians have already rejected the greedy Cameroonian.

Me vote Atikulooooter when den no swear for me.

A man that quickly denied his own tweet when Deborah Samuel was killed now carried one mummy okowa to deceive christians and CAN are feeling cool about it. He for carry Wike make he see challenge. Make he try Wike make e know how far.

Atiku cannot unite this country. He's lost the charisma and the respect bcoz many Nigerians see him as a looter. Obasanjo said it in his book even Atiku himself said he was doing business while in Customs.

Tell me who doesn't know what Custom officers do? He presided over BPE that disposed off our assets to his friends and cronies.

He told us himself how PDP Obasanjo Atiku invested $16b into Power sector and nothing to show. That's the shameless man that want to be president.

The gods of our land wouldn't allow you bcoz your intention is not right.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Tareq1105: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
ganye1:
These people think all Nigerians are stupid and all they need to do is to activate the tribal and religious card to get what they want. What Isaac Fayose said is an insult to intelligence of Nigerians. Sadly there are those who know that what he said is absolutely false but chose to amplify it.
Of all the presidential candidates Atiku happens to be the most detribilized. He easily mixes with every Nigerian. His first wife is Yoruba and his other wives are from the Fulani, Igbo and Tangale.

So you think those that are talking are playing politics?

Wait till Fulani remove your head and take over your land.

Why should we board another vehicle driven by a Fulani man when we're praying vehemently against accident / death in the present vehicle we erroneously boarded?
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Tochi3(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
THE MORE ATIKU GETS ATTACKED IN THE SOUTH, THE MORE EFFORTS HE MAKES IN PENETRATING THE NORTH MORE AND MORE WHICH HE'S ACHIEVING BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT SOUTHERNERS ARE ANGRY WITH HIM FOR CONTESTING , THE MORE HE GETS SYMPATHY VOTES FROM THE NORTH USING TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION AS TOOLS, THE MORE TINUBU'S HOPE IN GETTING NOTHERN VOTES COLLAPSES

Despite these I listed above, BOTH ATKU AND TINUBU ARE CRIMINALS THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO RULE THIS COUNTRY

Meanwhile, information reaching us now is that since after that Dubai's comment which led to verbal attack between Tinubu and Atiku, Atiku is all over the North telling them about Tinubu's past comment about one Nigeria .. Go to their diffent media platforms or ask people living in the core north why Tinubu's popularity in the North is almost crashing to zero unlike before !!!

Dear urchings, the food you have cooked for someone's else is now served to you..
cheesy grin
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Corridon: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

Me vote Atikulooooter when den no swear for me.

A man that quickly denied his own tweet when Deborah Samuel was killed now carried one mummy okowa to deceive christians and CAN are feeling cool about it. He for carry Wike make he see challenge. Make he try Wike make e know how far.

Atiku cannot unite this country. He's lost the charisma and the respect bcoz many Nigerians see him as a looter. Obasanjo said it in his book even Atiku himself said he was doing business while in Customs.

Tell me who doesn't know what Custom officers do? He presided over BPE that disposed off our assets to his friends and cronies.

He told us himself how PDP Obasanjo Atiku invested $16b into Power sector and nothing to show. That's the shameless man that want to be president.

The gods of our land wouldn't allow you bcoz your intention is not right.
You are a wise man.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by zionstaar75: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kagd10:

I will take you serious when I hear OPC causing mayhem in the North like your Northerners in the South. OPC have always been in existence in Yoruba land since time memorial and they're peaceful except you act as a nuisance in Yoruba land.
why bother about him?we all know atiku can never win the elections so no need
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Tareq1105: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
THE MORE ATIKU GETS ATTACKED IN THE SOUTH, THE MORE EFFORTS HE MAKES IN PENETRATING THE NORTH MORE AND MORE WHICH HE'S ACHIEVING BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT SOUTHERNERS ARE ANGRY WITH HIM FOR CONTESTING , THE MORE HE GETS SYMPATHY VOTES FROM THE NORTH USING TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION AS TOOLS, THE MORE TINUBU'S HOPE IN GETTING NOTHERN VOTES COLLAPSES

Despite these I listed above, BOTH ATKU AND TINUBU ARE CRIMINALS THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO RULE THIS COUNTRY

Meanwhile, information reaching us now is that since after that Dubai's comment which led to verbal attack between Tinubu and Atiku, Atiku is all over the North telling them about Tinubu's past comment about one Nigeria .. Go to their diffent media platforms or ask people living in the core north why Tinubu's popularity in the North is almost crashing to zero unlike before !!!

Dear urchings, the food you have cooked for someone's else is now served to you..

Let him remain there.

May be you don't know, this election is going to open "a serious question" in the history of this nation. I don't know if we would be able to answer the question. I hope the British that put us together are watching. I know it's that division that interest them.

Just let's continue to follow events.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by gadogado(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:
My own is that the fulani will NEVER rule this country directly for 16 years nonstop, after basically dictating politics during the military era! That is NEVER going to happen! Atiku or whatever he calls himself, sold his birthright the day he supported Buhari for the presidency. This country is so diverse and so multifaceted to be dictated to by one ethnic group!

If the fulanis in power have used their endless opportunities in government to further the wheel of the collective good, it will be a different ball game altogether. But that's not the case. What we have is a set of very cunny, very sectional and totally selfish unit in the country, still trying to lord their ways of life over others. The Fulani has a re-tarded political mindset that will never sit well with a multi national state and as such should give way after Buhari.

Tell that to the many southerners that voted for Atiku in the PDP primaries. Fortunately, not everyone is as backward as you are.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
4teenblaq:
I am obedient. Atiku doesn't deserve all these evil talks about him.

Atiku might look corrupt but he is not as evil as people portray him.

E go shock you say even buhari who is claiming oga integrity is worse than him.
Atiku is more extremist than Buhari,
A Fulani jingois to the core... should he clinch the top seat(God 4bid) Fulani will be favored and he(Atiku) will accomodate their impunity.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Mrfixitt(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Winning123:
Obis is a no no for me. He is an Igbo agenda. He has no notable friends across the Niger West and North. His campaign is swelled with Igbos.

Your opinion though. You can support anyone you want but Peter Obi is your next president
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by teejay29(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Rubbish. I don't think this man is OK like his older brother. grin
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Mrfixitt(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Winning123:
Obi is worse. He will install Igwe in all LGAs in Nigeria. I will never vote Obi as he is Igbo agenda

Stop quoting me all over you Tinubu urchinn
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Miles300: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
All this ogogoro joint talks
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by EdwardRandy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thinkam:
Thank you for that fayose, this is exactly the kind of campaign we expected from Yaruba terrorists...

Yaruba want to wipe out the north with this druggie you tried it in 2000 with OPC, we won't yaruba terrorists that Opportunity.

Truly what the north needs is a northern president.

Atiku is coming
undecided
If the north needs a northern president, what does the south need after the northern idiot in aso rock?
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by EdwardRandy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
That is story for the gods.....let's him try in my area...
This kind news no fit bother us the Igbos even if na true say Atiku wan do am. The fulani know they can only try such madness with our ‘sophisticated’ brothers in the west.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Only Obidients will believe this news.

People sell all kinds to them, instead of logical reasoning they jump to conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Jack500: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

This post is about Atiku,but I know you will particularly link Tinubu to it.

I hope you can hang yourself In peace when Tinubu win 2023 election, I will be here to particularly torment you after that election.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by fof1: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by TheOgaBoss: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

So you think those that are talking are playing politics?

Wait till Fulani remove your head and take over your land.

Why should we board another vehicle driven by a Fulani man when we're praying vehemently against accident / death in the present vehicle we erroneously boarded?

and was tinubu not part of the architects of the present Fulani vehicle?
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by d142475: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Una never see anything yet. Make una continue to the support evil fulani agenda.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by onuman: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Most of the people in southern Nigeria may not understand that Isaac Fayose is saying the truth of tomorrow today.

Electing Atiku, a Fulani Muslim to succeed President Buhari, another Fulani Muslim, is like enabling Nigeria to fully become a Fulani Muslim country with Fulani Emirs getting gradually installed on the cities of southern Nigeria.
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by nesphil(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Gozac: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Corridon:
which Nigerians, when he is cruising to victory
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Billygee2u: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Corridon:
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Billygee2u: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Atiku is almost as bad a choice for president as Tinubu. Nigerians must reject them and vote Obi Datti to redeem the country
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Emir01: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Parochial statement.
BAT 2023
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Yankee101: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku was a vice president, he didn't do it. Unlike osinbajo who was used to push RUGA agenda

If he has ruled and didn't do it then, why now?

Presidents don't have powers to install kings it's governors. Go read your constitution
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by t2luv1: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Good!!
Fulani will never replace a fulani because southerners are not slaves..

And a Muslim can never replace a Muslim because Chstians are not slaves ...

Yes, Southerners surely acting like one. Constant fighting between tribes. Like I always say Southerners in general are good people, with bright minds but destroyed by higher education. Most Southerners agree on 70% of things it's the remaining 30% that tends to create friction. Like President Reagan said "someone I agree with 70% of the time is my friend" Southerners need to start using that.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by Acedude: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
This is does not even make sense. The people who believe this hook, line and sinker are even more despicable
Re: Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria by anonimi: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Good!!
Fulani will never replace a fulani because southerners are not slaves..

And a Muslim can never replace a Muslim because Chstians are not slaves ...

Abeg na where una dey get this kind sharp wisdom? Make una tell me o. I need some of itgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is A Lagosian? / Standing Order Used For Saraki Election A Fake, Say Ex-senators / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.