Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Aeroland Cares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aeroland Cares (213 Views)

Lagos West Pdp Senatorial Candidate, Otunba Segun Adewale (aeroland): / Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aeroland Cares by possibility99: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
I commend Aeroland for giving a sum of #1,000,000, (one million naira), phones and surveniers to our party ward chairmen across the 10 LGA in Lagos West and also for his Winning Bonus promise of #500,000 to any chairman that deliver his/her ward.

With this kind of motivation, I strongly believe that we (myself and Aeroland), with the support of all our party executive and Leaders in Lagos West, will deliver Lagos West for PDP.

It is time for all of us to come together, work together, win together and make history.

Lagos West is Winnable !

*~Chief Sunday Olaifa*
*PDP Lagos West Senatorial District Chairman.*

Re: Aeroland Cares by Jostoman: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
I had the Man was a nice man.
Re: Aeroland Cares by Clara663: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wow
Re: Aeroland Cares by tribalmall: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lagosians go chop this one money clean mouth. There is no opposition to APC in Lagos, Obi fools will know after the election

(1) (Reply)

Show Us Your Candidate Receiving Blessings / CBN Destroys Over N6trn Banknotes Under Buhari / Time For Nigeria To Start Paying $1 Per Hour (N70000) Min Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.