Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Japa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Japa (771 Views)

How Much Salary Can Make One Not To Japa / Oya Oooo!!! This Is Your Chance To Japa For Free!!! / A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Japa by Kinkay: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
I recently raised $7500 in less than 3 days to fund my relocation to the UK as a student. I got admission to the UK to study Msc in Entrepreneurship and innovation and didn't know where i could raise the school fees for deposit and other travel arrangements.

I wanted to relocate badly and secure a future for myself but noone to help financially and the banks where not disposed to granting me loans.

In this thread I will be explaining to you how i raised the money and hopefully other young people who desire to relocate abroad will not be detered cos of funds.

Like i said ealier, i had searched everywhere from banks to micro-finance to loan apps....noone could loan me a student such amount and still guve a favourable repayment terms.

I eventually came across loandrip.com a crypto lending app

they give loans from as little as $100 up to $50,000 to both individuals and businesses

The catch was their collateral.....streetcoin token a bep-20 token. I bought tokens worth N95,000 from pancakeswap and deposited it as collateral on the loandrip website. I found out the platform gives loans worth up to 50x the collateral value you drop.

So my loan approved was N5m($7000). I couldn't believe it at first....but then what did I have to loose...I still had access to my token....

I immediately went on pancake swap and swapped the token for Bnb smartchain and sold it. Got my naira equivalent into my account and paid for my school fees....got my visa and eventually relocated to the UK september 2022.

During application on the crypto loan platform..they didn't ask for bvn and access to phone. I choose my loan repayment terms of 4years and their interest rate is 4%.

If i default they sell off my collateral. I found out also that the value of my collateral even increases with time

Having settled in UK and started my studies I just felt the urge to share my experience and help some others who may feel they cannot move abroad due to non-access of funds.
Re: How To Japa by ecolime(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Your approved loan is N5M while your collateral is token of just N95k.

You must believe people on Nairaland are fools right?

Why can't you advertise your crypto leanding app in an honest way instead of writing epistles of lies?

No sane person would patronise a crook. You can do better.

2 Likes

Re: How To Japa by adejulnairaland(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
How can i get in tpuch with you on this?
Re: How To Japa by Kinkay: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2022
You can check their website at www.loandrip.com it has all the necessary details you would.need.

Do you know how to buy crypto tokens?
Re: How To Japa by Prosperity4All: 1:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Kinkay:

The catch was their collateral.....streetcoin token a bep-20 token. I bought tokens worth N95,000 from pancakeswap and deposited it as collateral on the loandrip website. I found out the platform gives loans worth up to 50x the collateral value you drop.

So my loan approved was N5m($7000). I couldn't believe it at first....but then what did I have to loose...I still had access to my token....

E.wu Gambia
You opened this thread same day you registered on Nairaland.
What would you gain scamming poor Nairalanders?
You are in an Oyinbo shit-hole in Eastern Europe and forming you are in UK
You want to scam people of N95k with a website you registered in March this year. You no wise at all, and that's the difference between Ewu Gambia and Nkpi.
Nkpi will always find its way home but Ewu Gambia na slowpoke

Re: How To Japa by SavageResponse(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Kinkay:
I recently raised $7500 in less than 3 days to fund my relocation to the UK as a student. I got admission to the UK to study Msc in Entrepreneurship and innovation and didn't know where i could raise the school fees for deposit and other travel arrangements.

I wanted to relocate badly and secure a future for myself but noone to help financially and the banks where not disposed to granting me loans.

In this thread I will be explaining to you how i raised the money and hopefully other young people who desire to relocate abroad will not be detered cos of funds.

Like i said ealier, i had searched everywhere from banks to micro-finance to loan apps....noone could loan me a student such amount and still guve a favourable repayment terms.

I eventually came across loandrip.com a crypto lending app

they give loans from as little as $100 up to $50,000 to both individuals and businesses

I immediately went on pancake swap and swapped the token for Bnb smartchain and sold it. Got my naira equivalent into my account and paid for my school fees....got my visa and eventually relocated to the UK september 2022.

During application on the crypto loan platform..they didn't ask for bvn and access to phone. I choose my loan repayment terms of 4years and their interest rate is 4%.

If i default they sell off my collateral. I found out also that the value of my collateral even increases with time

Having settled in UK and started my studies I just felt the urge to share my experience and help some others who may feel they cannot move abroad due to non-access of funds.

You are a b@stard scammer!

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics / How Can I Apply For Change Of Institution / Oau Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.