Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba (36905 Views)

Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Ekiti CJ Calls For Redesigning Of Fayose's New Court Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
hammerT:

I ' M BEING POLITE TO YOU, USE YOUR BRAIN AND UNDERSTAND OUR CURRENCY IS NOT YOUR MOSQUE.

CHEERS!

U wasting ur time. its not about u bt everybody. anything else is irrelevant.

I'm Christian doesn't mean Nigeria doesn't have majority Christian and muslims and must accept it whether u like it or not.

Ur politeness or not won't change anything about the facts. Do u understand me?
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
jaxxy:

U wasting ur time. its not about u bt everybody. anything else is irrelevant.

I'm Christian doesn't mean Nigeria doesn't have majority Christian and muslims and must accept it whether u like it or not.

Ur politeness or not won't change anything about the facts. Do u understand me?

WE ARE GIVING YOU CONDITION FOR 1 NIGERIA TO CONTINUE AND U ARE TALLIN RECKLESS.

U CANNOT FORCE YOUR RELIGION DOWN EVERYBODY THROAT.

WE HAVE HOICE AS TO WHETHER WE REMAIN TOGETHER OR NOT.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by jaxxy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
hammerT:

WE ARE GIVING YOU CONDITION FOR 1 NIGERIA TO CONTINUE AND U ARE TALLIN RECKLESS.

U CANNOT FORCE YOUR RELIGION DOWN EVERYBODY THROAT.

WE HAVE HOICE AS TO WHETHER WE REMAIN TOGETHER OR NOT.

U can't give unilateral conditions to anyone bt we can have a discussions so as to arrive at better conditions for all of us. That makes more sense comrade.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Mutigadara1: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
It seems like what you want is someone to argue with, I am not that person. As I've said earlier, if we can be unbias we will see that there is nothing wrong.
hammerT:

WE DONT WANT ARABIC ON OUR CURRENCY, PLEASE LIMIT IT TO YOUR MOSQUE AND RELIGIO, WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR FAITH.

NSIBIDI IS A BETTER NATIONAL CHOICE.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:46am On Oct 29, 2022
Mutigadara1:
It seems like what you want is someone to argue with, I am not that person. As I've said earlier, if we can be unbias we will see that there is nothing wrong.

EVERYTHING IS WRONG ANDC IT IS YOU THAT NEED TO BE UNBIAS.

U CANNOT PUT ARAB ON OUR CURRENCY, WE ARE NOT ARABS.

IF U ARE ARAB, THEN TAKE YOUR NORTHERN STATES TO ARABIA AND LEAVE US IN PEACE.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by Mutigadara1: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
You have shown yourself. I know it you people and you have prove my point.

If you want to be angry, be angry with your grandparents that allow it to happen in the first place, not me.

Is it that your grandparents are not wise enough to stop it or they are more understanding than the present generation that have no regards to others point of view (selfish generation)?

hammerT:

EVERYTHING IS WRONG ANDC IT IS YOU THAT NEED TO BE UNBIAS.

U CANNOT PUT ARAB ON OUR CURRENCY, WE ARE NOT ARABS.

IF U ARE ARAB, THEN TAKE YOUR NORTHERN STATES TO ARABIA AND LEAVE US IN PEACE.
Re: Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba by hammerT: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mutigadara1:
You have shown yourself. I know it you people and you have prove my point.

If you want to be angry, be angry with your grandparents that allow it to happen in the first place, not me.

Is it that your grandparents are not wise enough to stop it or they are more understanding than the present generation that have no regards to others point of view (selfish generation)?

THAT IT HAPPENED DOES NOT MEAN, IT WILL BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.

TAHT IS WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU NOW, THAT IT WILL NOT CONTINUE LIKE THAT FOREVER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In Ibadan For Meeting With South-West Muslim Leaders. / I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.