Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace (295 Views)

Nairalander How Can Someone Verify Google Admond Account / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace by ggood: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please Nairalander how will I get my money back or the items replace .

I ordered earbuds on jumia site here in Lagos after 5 days they brought it , when the dispatch Rider brought it I was not around so call my girl and I told her to collect it and test it first before payment it was pay after delivery.

My girl call me and told me that the Rider said she has to pay first before testing , after paying the dispatch Rider zoom off , I came back after 5 minutes I tried putting it on but to no avail, I charge it no power , it's was totally faulty, I called the Rider he busying my calls.

What can I do
This is my first time of buying items with Jumia
Re: Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace by SolidWind: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
The company has return policy. You can return an item within maybe 7 days or more. Check the policy. Also call the company on phone. It is not hard to do. I know people who have done it. I myself did it in 2020. I can't remember exactly how I did it.
Re: Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace by Zonefree(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
My girl call me and told me that the Rider said she has to pay first before testing

You should have instructed your girl to tell the rider to go back with the item that you're not interested again.

One delivery guy delivered an Invicta watch and was insisting I pay first before opening the package. I told him to go back I'm not buying again unless I open the package. He got no option than to allow me open my package.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace by VeryWickedMan: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
OP I greet you warmly

Re: Please Nairalander How Will I Get My Money Back Or The Items Replace by lomprico(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
ggood:
Please Nairalander how will I get my money back or the items replace .

I ordered earbuds on jumia site here in Lagos after 5 days they brought it , when the dispatch Rider brought it I was not around so call my girl and I told her to collect it and test it first before payment it was pay after delivery.

My girl call me and told me that the Rider said she has to pay first before testing , after paying the dispatch Rider zoom off , I came back after 5 minutes I tried putting it on but to no avail, I charge it no power , it's was totally faulty, I called the Rider he busying my calls.

What can I do
This is my first time of buying items with Jumia

Jumia has a 7day return policy. Contact their customer care

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp / Mohamed Alie Jalloh Is Wanted By The Sierra Leone Police For Embezzlement: / What Is Vpn On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.