Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg (11088 Views)

Man Rolls On Floor After Generator Repairer Used His Fuel To Wash Hand / VIDEO: Lady Slapped To The Floor After She Punched A Man At A Club / Caskets Littered On The Streets Of Awo-omanma In IMO State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by pmads: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2020
According to recent report reaching pmtv gist, At the Lekki shoot out against the peaceful protesters yesterday, light that was switched off for hours was restored back at the midnight when the armed forces shooting were already gone.

Due to the recent attack at the peaceful protesters at Lekki toll gate yesterday by armed men, when light was restored corpse were seen and several injured are already receiving treatment.

Watch the Sad Video below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/10/protesters-corpse-littered-on-floor.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Acekidc4(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari You and your Generations Shall be Given the Exact Treatment of King Ahab in the Bible in JESUS Name (AMEN)....Your Generations Shall Know no Peace

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2020
I thought you people said the army went away with their corpses to cover their tracks

There is definitely an evil motive behind these happenings

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Jeromejnr(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I thought you people said the army went away with their corpses to cover their tracks

Your government is EVIL.

23 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Baawaa(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2020
State and Federal knows about this brutality, This is beingining of Revolution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by maureensylvia(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari, sanwo olu, tinubu...I wish you and your family nothing but psalm 109

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by DbitterTruth: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
the end beckons for Nigeria.. the cup of tyranny is filled.. the BLOOD of d innocent cries out for JUSTICE against the British contraption... Babylon (Nigeria) is doomed.. To ur tent all regions! Arise Biafra! Arise oduduwa!! Arise middle belt & all indigenous people.. ur time is now for total emancipation from mental, religious & political slavery. God bless all lovers of TRUTH, JUSTICE & FREEDOM

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by mariahAngel(f): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Coward! Speculation expert!

23 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by pupsyd: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2020
they shall be paid back in their own coin

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2020
On this Note, I here by declare war!!
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Xammie001(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2020
My Generation Has Written His Name With A Golden PEN
Despite This We Will Still Continue Our Protest To Make Nigeria A Better Place
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by devilmaycry: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
no naauu....
this is sad...

it could be anyone lying down der ....I feel so bad for their family members ....no body knew yesterday was going to be his or her last

RIP our dead heros...y'all have made a stamp in history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by chinchonglee(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Miserable clowns of a govt

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu said it was justified because it happened close to his access toll plaza

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2020
maureensylvia:

The forces were beyond Sanwoolu.

He is the governor, not the commander in chief of the Armed Forces.

He doesn't have the power to give orders to the military.

As for Tinubu, I am very disappointed in the man. Truly, politics is a game.

This same Tinubu was a founding member of Afenifere which condemned the brutality of military rule, especially under Abacha. He was one of those who spoke against the use of guns against activists.

But today, he has forgotten. He now thinks it is justifiable to use extreme force on protesters.

It is a shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by 444crop: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Why would it just be the same people protesting for a better governance dying? Is that our leaders don't want better governance for its people?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by juniorstar(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2020
I have never said this before but am saying it now. there was no bloodshed in the election that made him president, but ordinary protest see the number of ppl dead and injured. he should resign now.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by fineyemi(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Plss have googled, searched online. Who has the power to emancipate Nigeria. We are tired. Nigeria needs to be segregated.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by fineyemi(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
juniorstar:
I have never said this before but am saying it now. there was no bloodshed in the election that made him president, but ordinary protest see the number of ppl dead and injured. he should resign now.
So you think that crazy beast will resign. He won't. He's a very stubborn Islamic fanatic president.
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by kaludestiny10(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
It is finished. Shooting armless citizens is now the order of this government. Same thing happened in Kaduna to Shiite members, same thing have been happening to Igbo's in their land.
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by fineyemi(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cryGod punish buhari
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Anaerobi(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria soliders don't longer respect d flag
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by UncleHaba22: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2020
This government have failed us

I don't think there is any where in the world that have this kind of government

angry sad angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Pmpm: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
maureensylvia:
haaaa

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2020
maureensylvia:
I wish them all the book of Lamentation
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Where are the corpses?
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by CodeTemplar: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Where are those standing with Buhari, they will soon be licking ice cream with Hitler if they do not repent.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
This country needs to be put on pause mode. This evil should not be ignored. We cant just carry on with business as usual as tho nothing happened

Let's include #boycottnigeriancrude in the trend
Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Havesense: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

It shall not be well with you.. Your family will mourn over you

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2020
foIake4u:
why were they still protesting at night?
useléss fools

1 Like

Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by PrincessB1(f): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Oh no!

My heart is shattered embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pirates In Nigeria Kidnap Russians And Ukrainian / Guard On Rescue Mission Allegedly Kills Boss In Error / Shocking: As Pastor And A Rev. Was Arrested 4 Stealing A Honda CRV In Abia. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.