Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu (25311 Views)

Ugwuanyi Visits Freed Former SSG, Dr. Shere, Inspects Lejja-aku Road / Methodist Church Prelate, Samuel Kanu, 2 Others Kidnapped In Abia / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
morgstreme:

My mum is a useless and hopeless slut

The public already knows that after taking turns with her!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
morgstreme:

my mum is a WH0RE, my sister is a slut and my wife is like our village public toilet.
We are NOT surprised!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by morgstreme: 5:18am On Nov 07, 2022
UNDFTD:

I am are NOT surprised! Ebe ewere Udele,ebe ahu ka ana ahu Nnem na Nnam kemgbe amurum..

Sorsor ikpu ka Nnem rakataa oh,nnam daa ogbenye,nwufur onwe ya..

NNE murum rakataa ikpu .rakataa ikpu ihe'a m na agwa gi ehh.. Nnem meh rawa nwoke na egburu anyi anu na Ahia,ma nwanne nnam,ofu nne,ofu nna

WHAAAT??
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by morgstreme: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by morgstreme: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
UNDFTD:

The public already knows that after taking turns with my mother..!

Hmmmm...
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
morgstreme:

Hmmmm...

Talking like a FOOL that you're...4ucking M0R0N!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
morgstreme:

I am are NOT surprised! Ebe ewere Udele,ebe ahu ka ana ahu Nnem na Nnam kemgbe amurum.. Sorsor ikpu ka Nnem rakataa oh,nnam daa ogbenye,nwufur onwe ya..NNE murum rakataa ikpu .rakataa ikpu ihe'a m na agwa gi ehh.. Nnem meh rawa nwoke na egburu anyi anu na Ahia,ma nwanne nnam,ofu nne,ofu nna

You can say that again...IDIOT!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
morgstreme:

We know how whorish, ignorant, and foolish your mom is!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
morgstreme:

And you were fucking my mum. Absolutely no question about that! Don't deny it..

Yes, I was but her poosy stunk like dead fish. She's a very dirty WH0RE because she's the town's public toilet...any and everyone takes their turn with her.
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
morgstreme:

You got that right!..I am so ashamed of my mum and even myself that after several people prevailed on her..even prayers and religious visitations..she got worse, sleeping with anything that looks like it had a "3rd leg". It made my father who was struggling as a plumber to stop his job and eventually commit suicide because of my mum's sluttish lifestyle..I remember when you came into the picture.. Remember that day I caught you pounding her on the boot of your car?I was so happy to have caught her..It afforded me an opportunity to blackmail her and get some money from her

You ought to be ashamed of yourself too not just your dirty stinking mom. You need to do the world a favor and go kill yourself.
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by morgstreme: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=UNDFTD post=118197038]

Echetam mgbe anyi na achor Nnem..Nwanyi nor na nke Security man anyi..ana ara ya ikpu.[..Arakata ikpu nnem.foe over 1hr NONSTOP/quote]
JESUS!!!!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by morgstreme: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=UNDFTD post=118197207]

Echetam mgbe anyi na achor Nnem..Nwanyi nor na nke Security man anyi..ana ara ya ikpu.[..Arakata ikpu nnem.foe over 1hr NONSTOP/quote]

JESUS!!!!!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by morgstreme: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
UNDFTD:

Echetam mgbe anyi na achor Nnem..Nwanyi nor na nke Security man anyi..ana ara ya ikpu.[..Arakata ikpu nnem for over 7hrs NONSTOP..

JESUS!!!!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by morgstreme: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
UNDFTD:

Awuzi nke ejidem nnem na Ahia ebe ona ara otu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:

Awuzi nke ejidem nnem na Ahia ebe ona ara otu

Ngi na nnegi bu anuofia!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:

Echetam mgbe anyi na achor Nnem..Nwanyi nor na nke Security man anyi..ana ara ya ikpu.[..Arakata ikpu nnem for over 7hrs NONSTOP..

Chai! Ibu nwata oru!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:

You can say that again!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:

I am are NOT surprised! Ebe ewere Udele,ebe ahu ka ana ahu Nnem na Nnam kemgbe amurum..

NNE murum rakataa ikpu .rakataa ikpu ihe'a m na agwa gi ehh.. Nnem meh rawa nwoke na egburu anyi anu na Ahia,ma nwanne nnam,ofu nne,ofu nna
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:
Ok

HaHaHa!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=morgstreme post=118195845]

NNE murum rakataa ikpu .rakataa ikpu ihe'a m na agwa gi ehh.. Nnem meh rawa nwoke na egburu anyi anu na Ahia,ma nwanne nnam,ofu /quote]
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:

You got that right!..I am so ashamed of my mum and even myself that after several people prevailed on her..even prayers and religious visitations..she got worse, sleeping with anything that looks like it had a "3rd leg". It made my father who was struggling as a plumber to stop his job and eventually commit suicide because of my mum's sluttish lifestyle..I remember when you came into the picture.. Remember that day I caught you pounding her on the boot of your car?I was so happy to have caught her..It afforded me an opportunity to blackmail her and get some money from her

Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:

It's well deserved that you were fucking my mum..she's Useless..a public toilet!

I know but the problem is that her toto smells like rotten fish!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
morgstreme:

It's well deserved that you were fucking my mum..she's Useless..a public toilet!

Repetez!
Re: Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu by UNDFTD: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
morgstreme:

I Looked in the mirror and I saw an illiterate, dumb a$$, bastard thug staring me in the face,..I am a 4ucking M0R0N!
Old news...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George / Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) / Top Boko-Haram ‘Commanders’ Arrested In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.