Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. (558 Views)

My First Project With HTML And CSS / Our Latest Project.. Matchmaking And Film House Ticket Booking Mobile App. / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
https://extraordinary-fairy-02c1db.netlify.app/index.html

Constructive criticism would be highly appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by T0BY(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nice
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
T0BY:
Nice

Thanks Man.
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by T0BY(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lots of bugs detected on your sliders when clicking the arrows and not swiping grin

Many things are not positioned well or u didn't use paddings and margins right in many places

I wonder why instead of <> u don't use normal icons

If you're a beginner with less than 6 months

Then it's ok project

If you've been coding more than that then it's simply a low budget stuffZ and really really mediocre no offense... angry

it's just constructive criticism
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Lots of bugs detected on your sliders when clicking the arrows and not swiping grin

Many things are not positioned well or u didn't use paddings and margins right in many places

I wonder why instead of <> u don't use normal icons

If you're a beginner with less than 6 months

Then it's ok project

If you've been coding more than that then it's simply a low budget stuffZ and really really mediocre no offense... angry

it's just constructive criticism

None taken,It's my 6th month learning.
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Which of them aren't swiping??
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
majesticguy:

Which of them aren't swiping??

When u click on the arrows instead of swiping that's what I mean... it's kind of buggy
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
T0BY:
You must have really gone far to be able to come up with this.. kudos

Not that far, just 6 months of learning so far.
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

The positioning is kinda deliberate. I didn't want a blocked kinda site. I wanted some sections to vary in width, hence the disparity in the appearance.
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by T0BY(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alright
majesticguy:

Not that far, just 6 months of learning so far.
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by optimistcandyboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
it might not be totally perfect, you are almost there.
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
optimistcandyboy:
it might not be totally perfect, you are almost there.

Thanks boss. Please any area you think could be improved upon?

1 Like

Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
More stuffs to work on...

Your contact area is just off

Like it's not just the best design.... u might have learnt CSS Yes!

But it seems u don't have good UI skills

I'd advise u Goto behance to get inspiration and try recreating designs there

Learning CSS and knowing UI/UX are sha 2 different things

Like this one.... your message box is totally hidden and lost in the white background someone won't even know it's there

Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Since you're using white fonts, there should be and overlay on the images that's black and slightly transparent so that your text can be viewed properly and your images too can be seen even when one of your sliders contains totally white images... if

If the text are just white and there's an image that contains majorly white pixels there... your text will be lost and can't be seen

Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Someo things are too close together... like this social icons.... there's something allied margins u know grin

Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
I believe it would have been better to spread out this logo images and let it overflow incase there many of them

Instead of hiding them and making them viewable only when those arrows are clicked.

In most sites... they're usually in rows and swippable

Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by optimistcandyboy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Go check your mail.
majesticguy:

Thanks boss. Please any area you think could be improved upon?
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
More stuffs to work on...

Your contact area is just off

Like it's not just the best design.... u might have learnt CSS Yes!

But it seems u don't have good UI skills

I'd advise u Goto behance to get inspiration and try recreating designs there

Learning CSS and knowing UI/UX are sha 2 different things

Like this one.... your message box is totally hidden and lost in the white background someone won't even know it's there

A million thanks boss. Yes my UI skills is quite appalling, really looking forward to improving on it.

Although the message box is showing on my device, don't know why it's not showing in yours. And the social icons, I don't know why it's clustered on your device, it looks quite ok on mine.

I probably have to have a break point at 360px where I'd make some adjustments

Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by majesticguy: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
optimistcandyboy:
Go check your mail.

Alright.
Re: My Latest Project With HTML, CSS And Javascript. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
majesticguy:

A million thanks boss. Yes my UI skills is quite appalling, really looking forward to improving on it.

Although the message box is showing on my device, don't know why it's not showing in yours. And the social icons, I don't know why it's clustered on your device, it looks quite ok on mine.

I probably have to have a break point at 360px where I'd make some adjustments

Yes.... download mobile Emulator chrome extension... it will help you a lot and assist you to build proper responsive websites

(1) (Reply)

Help Out A Fella / Day 1 - Building My First App / Topic: I Make Business Websites For 13k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.