Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku (9312 Views)

PDP Inaugurates New Ebonyi State EXCO, constitute SE Zonal Caretaker Committee / Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Kwanza: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
The Ondo State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, on Thursday, inaugurated a 533-man Presidential Campaign Council for the presidential election.

The council members included a former Ambassador to the Central African Republic, Roland Omowa, a former National Vice Chairman of the PDP ( South-West), Dr Eddy Olafeso, a former chairman of the party in the state, Dr Tayo Dairo, a former governorship candidate of the party, Mr Eyitayo Jegede among others. Omowa was appointed as the chairman of the council.

Speaking at the inauguration of the committee, the state Chairman of the party, Mr Fatai Adams, informed members of the party that the selection of the principal officers of the campaign council was in line with the order of the PDP National Executive Council.

Besides the three principal officers of the campaign council, another 530 persons were also selected and inaugurated cutting across all the wards in the state,” the chairman explained.

Addressing the 530 members of the campaign council, Dr. Olafeso, who is a Director-General of the campaign council, stated that the party adopted the measure “to rescue Nigerians today.”

“It is a must-win election because of the state of this nation. Atiku has dedicated his life to making life easy for Nigerians. It’s our duty to convince the people, to see a better future for Nigeria rather than for ourselves.

“They’ve stolen all our patrimony. Our dignity was eroded. Our women were taken to the jungle and raped. This is an opportunity to build a better Nigeria. It’s only good governance led by Atiku that can bring back the kind of government we want,” he said.

Jegede, in his address, expressed confidence that PDP would repeat the 2019 feat in the state when the party won the presidential election in the state.

He said, “We are going to do better than what we did in 2019. This is a winning team. We are all generals in this war. Let us go and work as one. The suffering is too much in the land. By the grace of God, we shall send them away. If you vote for Atiku, he will need the support of those in the National Assembly. So let’s vote for all candidates of PDP.”

The chairman of the campaign council, Omowa enjoined all members of the party to support the campaign council for success in the forthcoming general elections.

https://punchng.com/ondo-pdp-inaugurates-533-man-pcc-for-atiku/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666887419

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Jones4190(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
If Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Penguin2: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jamboree Council

They should cash out from Atiku, eat his money and vote Obi.

Meanwhile, Atiku is in the US. When is Tinubu going to the US?

Tinubu BATstards, when is Tinubu going to engage the APC members and all Nigerians in the US? Abi dem no matter?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by BlazinGlory40: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?

And that’s why you won’t vote for him abi. It’s like a patient saying to a doctor, “ I know you can perform a successful surgery on me, but I won’t let you operate me because your other patients are worrisome”.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by longetivity(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku won't smell Aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Maxymilliano(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mimiko can continue his romance with Wike.

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We move!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
M
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by LeoDeKing: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku with 85% chances in favour of the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

Peter obi the ipob candidate doesn't exist.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
As we re preparing for next year's election, let's try our best not to vote for someone that'll spend the entire National budget on Pampers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Pwettylinda(f): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

There will be no rest for Thiefnubuu who now poops on his self because of diseases and old age.

Thiefnubuu should be taken to the home of the elderly for proper management and care.
And not forcing himself on Nigerians who have rejected him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by iiifedimma(f): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland, it's a guy that is behind the account using it for scamming business

TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

please nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by ATLIEN2027: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lol clowns grin

Why not 500, 000.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by YoungLionken(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
I won't be surprised if someone like Atiku or (worse) BAT wins the presidency undecided...
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Why dem no kuku make am 5330 member committee?

Do I blame them? Come and chop your own, is the order of the day. I sha hope they will all vote wisely on the day for Obi/Datti.

E go reach Tinubu. Dem go tell am say dem must x20 PDP size to show seriousness.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by yomi961: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
With Atiku in the Aso Rock, we won’t have to wake up every morning worrying about policy inconsistencies and the attendant impact on our lives, nor will we have the fear that he will make decisions based on sentiments. Having Atiku as president will be having a man that knows the problem and has the right plans to address it. Nigeria will be a better place with Atiku as president.

Atiku abubakar is the next president of Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by ATLIEN2027: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

And that’s why you won’t vote for him abi. It’s like a patient saying to a doctor, “ I know you can perform a successful surgery on me, but I won’t let you operate me because your other patients are worrisome”.
Wrong analogy. Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary hasn't shown that he's capable of thr job. He was a governor for 8 years with nothing to show for it.
Pls find another try.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by smile4kenn(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wahala can never finish for this life. As you dey solve one wahala, another wahala don dey already wait for you. your prayers na make we no get too much wahala to solve at once. Amen

Have you seen or know this man? Abuja hospital have been treating him for one week without payment or even know who he is.

National Hospital Abuja Shares A Photo Of A Man Who Was Brought In Unconscious A Month Ago And Hasn't Been Visited By Any Relation
https://gist.am/q/national-hospital-abuja-shares-a-photo-of-a-man-who-was-brought-in-unconscious-
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Fapaka(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by yomi961: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
kress2m1:
Why dem no kuku make am 5330 member committee?

Do I blame them? Come and chop your own, is the order of the day. I sha hope they will all vote wisely on the day for Obi/Datti.

E go reach Tinubu. Dem go tell am say dem must x20 PDP size to show seriousness.
Obi-dients” are the new Buharists.. They’re perpetually angry.They're narrowminded, verbally primitive, ignorant, tunnel-visioned automatons who think their illiterate trolling can stop people from expressing views contrary to theirs.

They constitute a risible horde of unthinking troll brigade on the Internet and are incapable of the most basic level of cognitive complexity. If you’re not one of them, you are against them. If you don’t sacrifice your critical faculty on the altar of Peter Obi political idolatry, you’re against their idol.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Benbellamor: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Why is Atiku going one way. And Okowa going the other way in the poster above....its deep

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Mopolchi: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Yeye pdp

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Feranchek(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ah ah!!!! 533 in only one state??!!! Make una try dey kamdan for this tin na!! sad cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by Illegal1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Jamboree Council

They should cash out from Atiku, eat his money and vote Obi.

Meanwhile, Atiku is in the US. When is Tinubu going to the US?

Tinubu BATstards, when is Tinubu going to engage the APC members and all Nigerians in the US? Abi dem no matter?

if tinubu travel nah,u go still complain say he too lyk travel...

4 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by asobo1: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku is a goal
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by ImoleNaija: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
I only know two Presidential candidates with paper votes, na audio votes others have.

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by herkeem: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by praxs(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hate the man if you like, give cheap black mails about him but you cannot take the fact that Atiku is the most prepared for the job. He has his plans and already avail that to Nigerians for scrutiny. No Godfather or cabal can control or dictate to him (ask G5). Above all, we must say thank you Alaji Tambuwal for the master stroke. You really taught a certain governor how politics is played
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by ritteousness(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
533 for only ondo campaign council x 36 States .
Is it Jesus that is contesting
Re: Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
2023 presidential election is between Tinubu and Atiku with 85% chances in favour of the great Asiwaju of Nigeria.

Peter obi the ipob candidate doesn't exist.
Peter obi doesn't exist according to you yet, you still mention his name always

Tinubu supporters think and talk upside down

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / Torrential Rain Paralyses Activities In Ibadan / EFCC Grills Five Ex-nnpc Bosses Over $153m Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.