Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. (49811 Views)

South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Sucre6: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
lolu2019:
u r only seeing a reflection of urself in tinubu.

Your quotes are not relevant sir cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
hammerT:
YORUBA DIRTY MEN SHOULD LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE ALONE.

I HAVE NOT SEEN WHERE FULANI WOMEN OR YORUBA WOMEN WERE USED TO CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENCY.

VERY UGLY TRIBE, NO SENSE OF DECENCY OR ANY SENSE AT ALL.
cry shinedu

Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by BreconHills(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Please what do you want to see? - a young agile man or an old one trying hard to communicate with people? Do you want to see a person who is intellectually sound or one uttering some difficult to understand words, preferring to speak through proxies? Do you want to see a candidate whose wife, son, daughter and relatives are not controlling his state or one whose wife, son, daughter and relative are controlling the state? What do you want to see?

What concerns me with agility, is the person auditioning for the super eagles? How agile is Biden, the man loses himself in mid sentence and has fallen twice. At the age of nearly 80 , he is standing for reelection.

Look it's not about the optics.

It's about who can grapple with all the snakes and scorpions in the cess pool of the civil service and get things done. The person doesn't need to be a Saint, in fact he may need to get his hands dirty. We just need steps towards federalism.

Would you fly on a six hour flight with a trainee pilot who spoke excellent English and was agile?

Please let's be serious in this country for once. I am not going to reply. I am soo tired of repeating myself. Nigeria does not have the luxury of trying out new things just because they are new.

But I am open to changing my mind when I see the manifestos...by the way, where are the manifestos?
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Monday60655(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Season of cash out.
But wait oh! Is not hard Nah to gather about 20 market women and tag whatever you like. That's simple Nah!
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by fk001(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Didijiji:
All these una mumu baby strategies. Tinubu didn’t go to ibo land all through primary campaign

A very dangerous sign

Did Buhari go there during Primary campaign? 2015
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

If it was Peter Obi that they are supporting they will be tagged IPOB ladies but since it's Tinubu they have suddenly become Igbo women with sense.

Bro, wetin be your wahala? Is it not sensible Igbo women we are looking at?

I have no issues with nice, upright and productive Igbo women who support Asiwaju.

They are wonderful Nigerian ladies. They will never labour in vain. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by tyinfinity: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Those fine beautiful and people with good background from igboland are supporting Tinubu but osu that are descendant of mad people ,armed robbers ,witches hooligans and slaves are supporting peter obi and atiku
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
hammerT:

YORUBA DIRTY MEN SHOULD LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE ALONE.

I HAVE NOT SEEN WHERE FULANI WOMEN OR YORUBA WOMEN WERE USED TO CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENCY.

VERY UGLY TRIBE, NO SENSE OF DECENCY OR ANY SENSE AT ALL.

Bruv, my current shorty is from Enugu. Got her a premium job in real Estate on the Island and she now lives in a lux apartment in Leķki courtesy of you know who. Stunning babe.

You can't afford her. Life is for winners and not bigots like you. Stop crying and start living. Tinubu will win and those of us working for his win will move up the political ladder.

Obi no dey give shishi and you will only lose money and precious time supporting him. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by OmoIjebuOde: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, wetin be your wahala? Is it not sensible Igbo women we are looking at?

I have no issues with nice, upright and productive Igbo women who support Asiwaju.

They are wonderful Nigerian ladies. They will never labour in vain. cool

They are IPOB women. All Igbos are IPOB
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
tyinfinity:
Those fine beautiful and people with good background from igboland are supporting Tinubu but osu that are descendant of mad people ,armed robbers ,witches hooligans and slaves are supporting peter obi and coolatiku

Don't mind them. Sensible Igbos exist. There are Igbos entrenched in Lagos society quietly donating and working for BAT.

Those kind will never fxk with Obi because they are winners who know Obi is a coward and a loser. They have wonderful lives because of a leader who is a winner that has facilitated their win and advancement in Lagos. BAT.

It is mainly IPOB riff raffs, losers and ingrates making noise against Asiwaju. He is the next President of Nigeria and sensible Igbos known that Asiwaju carries everyone along. Unlike loser Obi who will not give shishi. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

They are IPOB women. All Igbos are IPOB

Nonsense. Do those women look like IPOB riff raff urchins to you?

They are classy women who know and appreciate fine and superior thing.

They are smart women working for a better life for themselves they known will come 100% under a Tinubu Presidency.
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by BanyXchi: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:

Bruv, my current shorty is from Enugu. Got her a premium job in real Estate on the Island and she now lives in a lux apartment in Leķki courtesy of you know who. Stunning babe.

You can't afford her. Life is for winners and not bigots like you. Stop crying and start living. Tinubu will win and those of us working for his win will move up the political ladder.

Obi no dey give shishi and you will only lose money and precious time supporting him. cool
stop talking like this, when people insult your women you should give it to them back wotowoto, unless you're not Yoruba... That animal just insulted Yorubas, what's funny about talking about your enugu babe?
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nanj(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
plaindealer:
grin
money mongers!
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by slowice(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Person wet him pocket deep pass lagos treasury.....if e give me sef I go collect ,chop ,clean mouth vote obi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
stop talking like this, when people insult your women you should give it to them back wotowoto, unless you're not Yoruba... That animal just insulted Yorubas, what's funny about talking about your enugu babe?

Nigga, I am a proud Yoruba. I know that character. If you know his history here you will know he is in severe pain at the thought of Yoruba men dating Igbo women.

He even begs Yorubas to leave Igbo women alone. grin

We have to deepen his pain letting him know it is a reality he cannot prevent. Lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by hammerT: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:

U ARE ALREADY A LOSER.

LUSTING AFTER IGBO WOMEN LIKE IT IS YOUR LIFE GOAL AND ACHIEVEMENT. .

JUST RESPECT YOURSELF, AND THE WAY U USE THE NAME IGBO, IT BELONGS TO A PEOPLE

Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
hammerT:

U ARE ALREADY A LOSER.

LUSTING AFTER IGBO WOMEN LIKE IT IS YOUR LIFE GOAL AND ACHIEVEMENT. .

JUST RESPECT YOURSELF, AND THE WAY U USE THE NAME IGBO, IT BELONGS TO A PEOPLE

Lol. Your pain is my pleasure.
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by plaindealer: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
A lot of senseless and foolish people in this country

If Apc win next year election

Even hell fire will be a better place

Nigerians don’t learn and will never learn

Is there a hellfire that's worse than the one in SE where you slaughter, butcher, behead and roast each other to eat like suya, a living hell where your own terrorists took away your fundamental human rights to freedom of movement, brutally and violently force you to seat at home or get killed, brutalized and your business burnt down?

Wetin you fit do sef? After Pandora liar's election loss, you go just go collect your currently hidden ipob flag, return inside bush to join your ESN and UGM terrorist brothers to resume your agitation and start slaughtering your own igbo people as usual.

Your hell no go even extend beyond your ipob borders to reach me.

Losers.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by BanyXchi: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
candidtalk:

Nigga, I am a proud Yoruba. I know that character. If you know his history here you will know he is in severe pain at the thought of Yoruba men dating Igbo women.

He even begs Yorubas to leave Igbo women alone. grin

We have to deepen his pain letting him know it is a reality he cannot prevent. Lol.
I understand you bro, I didn't see your moniker before replying you, didn't know it's you ... But I don't want them to have the feeling that we are running after their women, their women are the ones running after us, most of my fellow Yoruba brothers marry Yoruba women first, even though all those chiomas and amakas are jumping on their dicks. I just don't want them to have the feeling that we want their women more than we want ours.
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by harbarzzy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
plaindealer:
grin
The ones with Brain
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
BanyXchi:
I understand you bro, I didn't see your moniker before replying you, didn't know it's you ... But I don't want them to have the feeling that we are running after their women, their women are the ones running after us, most of my fellow Yoruba brothers marry Yoruba women first, even though all those chiomas and amakas are jumping on their dicks. I just don't want them to have the feeling that we want their women more than we want ours.

Lol. It is what it is. Igbo men like wahala too much. All Nigerian women are attractive. If you're exposed, successful and sophisticated then you won't have time to discrimate over choice of women.

Problem with Igbo men is that they want to fight and compare d1cks over every issue. They claim Yorubas lust after their women. Rubbish.

Yoruba men, especially when successful, simply like attractive women wherever they are from because our culture does not predispose us to discriminating against other.

We don't go out of our way searching for Igbo women but God forbid I ignore a very attractive Igbo woman.
Shukwudi or Shukuma can think what he wants. cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nanj:
money mongers!

Lol. Obi no dey give shishi. Sensible Nigerian women can never follow him. Do you know how hard Nigeria is currently? Tinubu will deliver prosperity. Women love prosperity. They will follow the BAT train cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Is there a hellfire that's worse than the one in SE where you slaughter, butcher, behead and roast each other to eat like suya, a living hell where your own terrorists took away your fundamental human rights to freedom of movement, brutally and violently force you to seat at home or get killed, brutalized and your business burnt down?

Wetin you fit do sef? After Pandora liar's election loss, you go just go collect your currently hidden ipob flag, return inside bush to join your ESN and UGM terrorist brothers to resume your agitation and start slaughtering your own igbo people as usual.

Your hell no go even extend beyond your ipob borders to reach me.

Losers.. grin

I don't even understand the average Igbo male. Most women don't like violence and wahala. Obi has been incapable of authoritatively securing peace for the SE.

He is one of the elected political leader who have hidden like cowards, to let Kanu, Ekpa and their band or illiterate killers and thugs take over the SE.

Why should any Igbo woman, especially those who have set foot in Lagos, then work for Obi rather than Tinubu who is a strong man always in charge of people and processes ? Not rocket science.
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by plaindealer: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nanj:
money mongers!

Typical ipobian, so poor and hungry that they think other people are hungry and need money just because they are poor and hungry in their ipob villages.. grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
They will drain Tulumbu... everyone want to scam him
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by BluntCrazeMan: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
plaindealer:
grin
Since all Igbos are IPOB

THESE ONES ARE IPOB TOO..
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Gozac: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anything to get hold of thiefnibu bullion van is allowed grin cheesy wink

Collect your money and vote Peter Obi who is the only candidate giving conditions and explanations on how the country can move forward.

When you listen to Peter Obi and listen to Tinubu without primordial sentiments in your mind then no one will tell you who the better candidate is.
Do you think Nigerians need better candidate? Results of 2023 elections go shock Una for Naija
Lest I forget Atiku is coming
Power to the north, shame to the South
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Ijb11: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Since all Igbos are IPOB

THESE ONES ARE IPOB TOO..

No, Igbo women are fine and beautiful.

...but ipob and obiDense women are not, they are the classless ones with bia bia and bad breath with aggressive and violent village attitudes.

grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by plaindealer: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Just look at fine fine Asiwaju babes...

OMG...I swear, I go mary any fine Asiwaju woman... grin grin

Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by Bulama1234: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
They will collect Tinubu's money and vote for Atiku
Re: Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. by OmoIjebuOde: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2022
candidtalk:

Nonsense. Do those women look like IPOB riff raff urchins to you?

They are classy women who know and appreciate fine and superior thing.

They are smart women working for a better life for themselves they known will come 100% under a Tinubu Presidency.

They have suddenly become classy and smart because they are supporting Tinubu. If it was Peter Obi they are supporting you will tag them IPOB. The fact remains that they are IPOB ladies because their IGBO husbands are IPOB members which automatically make them to be IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / Pictures And Videos Of The Dangote Refinery And Navy Fleet Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.