Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format (2021 Views)

Graduate Sales Executive Test - Workplace Centre Limited. / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Test For Dec 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by damkollins(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2007
The questions are 100 in numbers.

The first part is a long comprehension which you can possibly answer or spend atleast 15 minutes on and it has only 10 questions.The thing is that this part is time consuming and unless you are a fast reader(and can comprehend/understand quickly),it's not advisable to start in this section coz at the Long run,you'll end up answering about 60 questions in all if you start here.

The second part is English verbal reasoning and it requires a lot of thinking though you might find it easy enough.if the format is the same as usual,it's not also advisable to start here too.

The third part is Maths and you might find them quite simple as well but the chances are that you might spend more than one minute on each question while working out the anwser.If the Format is as before,It's advisable not to start from this section also.

The fourth part is current affairs with a multiple answer style/pattern and this is much easier coz you might spend lesser time on this section.

The fifth (final) part is on critical reasoning and also very easy.

All things been equal i.e if they still retain the format aforementioned,then the advice is to start from the fifth part upwards and with this,chances are that you'll be able to answer more questions.Someone answered 85 questions in this way and was called for interview.

Check here for more info http://www.careersnigeria.com/category/banking-jobs-nigeria

I didn't know how I wrote mine in March but I passed and was called for the interviewbut the invitation came late just a day to the interview and I was posted to Portharcourt when I indeed wrote my test at Ibadan so I couldn't make my jouney for the interview in April.I pray things work out with everybody on this site going for the test.And I wish all going for the test he best of Luck.I was invited for the test also but I really don't know how i'll be able to make it.
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by yvy1(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2007
Hi, thanks for the mini expo. What should one take to the test hall? Are calculators allowed? How many minutes is the test? How long did you have to wait for the result?
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by tglaz(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2007
@
damkoliins
nice one bro!!! wink wink wink
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by damkollins(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2007
yvy1:

Hi, thanks for the mini expo. What should one take to the test hall? Are calculators allowed? How many minutes is the test? How long did you have to wait for the result?

Maximum of 60mins or 80mins.Only ur writing materials like pencil,cleaner and may be your Biro.Calculators were not allowed in March and I guess it will be the same.Calculators were not also allowed in March so it should be the same.Rough sheet should be provided on your answer scripts.Don't forget your passport and your valid ID card also.For the result,maximum of one month coz the last interview was after Easter monday and the test was written in march.Best of luck.
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by yvy1(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2007
thanks man.
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by damkollins(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2007
tglaz:

@
damkoliins
nice one bro!!! wink wink wink
Thanks nairaland!
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by tionne(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
hey
damkollins, y aint u goin 4 d test ?.
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by kennamas: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2007
thanks bro.
i need info on university of ibadan or obafemi awolowo university's MBA programe, either here in lagos (distance learnin)or in the mentioned skools.pls any1 with useful info shuld get back to me, kennamas@yahoo.co.uk or call 08055145860,
thanks
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by rushhour1: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2007
i actually applied for myself and for a friend on the same day with the same system but only my friend was invited.
Pls can someone tell me the possible reasons that I wasn't invited? Don't even think about qualification because we have the same thing and from the same school. Allthesame, i wish my friend and all the candidates God's favour.
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by omena555(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hi @rush-hour, u may find this helpful. someone posted it some days ago.pls read:

I checked their website last week to print my Invitation letter but i got the abnormal "thanks for your interest in our bla bla bla, ",i was quite dissapointed then.I came online today to check again,supplied my id and got same stuff, something just told me to try and retrieve my ID.I got a different one from the one i had with me (don't know how), i was invited! I did same for a friend whom i had helped check as well,different Id and he was invited as well.I'm going straight home to open up my GMAT!!

u can try it for urself are see what happens.
all the best
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by adrianic: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2007
@damkollins,
u are a good guy
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by shegewumi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
Where can I find the area in which I'm to supply my ID?.I don't know where to get it in the website
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by yemsej(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
hi shegs,
here`s the site i tried
firstbanknigeria.com/mc/pressrel/pr 15082007.asp
success
shegewumi:

Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by omena555(f): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
I just finished writing the test. i give God the glory for how it went. He will surely see us thru. It is well. smiley
Re: First Bank Executive Test Trainees Format by damkollins(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2007
tionne:

hey
damkollins, y aint u goin 4 d test ?.

I did but didn't prepare for it.
I got to the test center late and also forgot/lost my passport and couldn't come in with my batch.In short,I came in Late for the test doing the best I could.What of you?

(1) (Reply)

House Gt Bank Executive Trainee / Experienced Litigation Lawyer Wanted In An Abuja Law Firm / Finca Calling Who Has Seen The Mail Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.