Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) (18403 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi is a drunk fellow

₦50,000

Less than 1700 a day
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by OCHEOJILA(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
GIVE ME 30 MINUTES AND I WILL YOU TELL YOU THE ABC OF E-COMMERCE FOR FREE!

EXPOSED IN THIS FREE E-BOOK

With the amount of people shopping online these days, now is the perfect time to START AN E-COMMERCE BUSINESS.

Dear reader, the next ticket for the flight that will land at the airport of millions is e-commerce. I’m guessing that the question on your mind is what is e-commerce? I ‘ll give you a very simple answer. E-commerce is simply the buying and selling of goods and services or transmitting of funds via the internet. Now I just want you to think about the number of persons you can reach on the internet at the same time?

I mean just come to think of it, you have a product or a service that solves a problem that many persons are going through at the moment and your headache is how do I reach these persons at the same time without going to ALL THE 36 STATES OF THE FEDERATION, THE SIX GEO POLITICAL ZONES OR THE SEVEN CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD. The answer is e-commerce! You don’t have to spend a fortune on renting a physical shop before you can start your business.

All you need is a smart phone or a laptop, a product (either yours or someone else’s product you are promoting), a service and an internet connection and you are good to go.

You see, the gear of the world’s vehicle is transmitting to the digital space at the moment and any one still stuck with the analogue age will be left behind. The implication is, you must find a way of giving your enterprise an online presence
OR
YOU WILL INVEST HEAVILY AND YOU WILL HAVE LIMITED RESULTS! BECAUSE YOU WILL BE RESTRICTED BY SPACE AND TIME.

Let me share Patricia’s story with you. During the pandemic in 2020, Patricia had only 30k (in naira) in her account, as in that was all she had. She was at a point where she was searching for what to do, looking for that ALL IMPORTANT DOOR THAT WAS THE EXIT FROM POVERTY. FINALLY, she found that door while watching an e-commerce tutorial on Facebook.

“I NEEDED TO MOVE FORWARD, I WAS TIRED OF WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO JUST HAPPEN, SO IMMEDIATELY I WATCHED THE E-COMMERCE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK I TOOK ACTION!” I SIGNED UP FOR A COURSE WHERE I WAS GUIDED ON HOW TO RUN AN E-COMMERCE BUSINESS SUCCESSFULLY. MIND YOU BEFORE I SIGNED UP I HAD ONLY 30K IN MY ACCOUNT BUT AS I DILIGENTLY AND CONSISTENTLY APPLIED WHAT I LEARNT, IN JUST ONE MONTH I EARNED TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!! AND BY THE END OF 2020 I EARNED FOURTY SIX THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND FOUR US DOLLARS!! THAT’S HOW MY PACT WITH POVERTY WAS COMPLETELY SEVERED!!

You can be the next person sharing a block buster testimony like this if you pick up your ticket and claim your seat on this flight that will be CRUISING FIFTY THOUSAND FEET FAR ABOVE THE POVERTY LEVEL and landing at the airport of MILLIONS BY GETTING THIS E-BOOK THAT WON’T COST YOU A DIME!
That’s right it is COMPLETELY FREE.

WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS BOOK?
• HOW TO BUILD AN E-COMMERCE ONLINE STORE WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME ON A WEB CREATOR OR DEVELOPER

• THE THREE IMPORTANT AREAS OF FOCUS FOR SUCESSFUL MARKETING (NUMBER THREE WILL TURN YOUR PROSPECTS TO PERMANENT CUSTOMERS)

• THE FIVE IMPORTANT TOOLS THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOU FROM AN E-COMM NOVICE TO AN E-COMM GIANT.

However, e-comm is NOT a get rich quick scheme, you’d have to work hard to achieve desired results!
BUT
If you are interested in boarding this wealth fated flight, all you need to do is send a message with the words” I am interested “to our WhatsApp number by clicking this link [https:///75a423] and the book is all yours for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

PS: People tend to take free stuff like this for granted but I will leave this for the first five persons who are ready to board the flight of millions and I will take it down!

I’ll see you on the other side!

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
SmartyPants:
Cheers.

I can bet my big toe that you would have contended that if not... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Treadway:
Omo yi, o gbo oyinbo o (you Sabi English o). Had to go all the way to 'Testerical'. Lol

That, plus cumstruation. grin

Any guy that calls me hysterical or asks if I am menstruating and it's affecting me, gets hit those two retorts. E no pass dawan.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by deeva2: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi is a confused failure..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
deeva2:
Obi is a confused failure..

Shey lo'oto?

A confused failure unlike your philosopher, Agbalagba Baba Drugy, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by IkeAnumudu: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Freethinker87:

PETER OBI NO DEY GIVE SHISHI. Go and Verify

I didn't bother reading past the first line. You're that irrelevant. Next!

Look at this scallywag!

I questioned the mental capacity of your IPOB/Obidient/ESN/UGM god, Peter Obi and to prove that he is the leader of an idiotic & brainless movement, you responded “Peter Obi no dey give shishi”!!! Does that strike you as a response from someone whose mental faculties are functioning?

No wonder, you lot are an association of touts and nest of killers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by IkeAnumudu: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Shey lo'oto?

The more you evil and hate-filled animals post here, the more you expose your crass ignorance.

Tinubu gave one of the very best answers to that question. Did you listen to Reuben Abati taking Daniel Bwala to the cleaners for uttering this same tosh you wrote here?
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by IkeAnumudu: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Sarcasm, right?

Those were Peter Obi’s own words: That the Brewery has employed 60% of the Anambra workforce.

That leaves only 40% joblessness, isn’t it?

Let me just be laughing….
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by PlayMaker14: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Shey lo'oto?

You're gradually entering the Vawulence department....

I love this and I hate PEACE. grin

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Treadway:
very very funny. Okay let me throw your analogy back at you. The man based in Canada who sent the cars to Nigeria is an Exporter, at least you agree to that. The buyer of the car in Nigeria does not have to pay in dollars to get the car, he/she just has to pay an agreed cost for the cars/product. I have bought 4 cars from this my friend in Canada and I didn't pay in dollars. Now, if you bought a bottle of Hennessy and decided to pay for that bottle of Hennessy in dollars, does that make you an importer based on your own definition?

The simple explanation and deciding factor is purpose of buying. If I buy a car from the USA, and put it to use in Nigeria, I am a consumer. If I buy a car from the USA to resell in Nigeria, I'm an importer.

If I have a registered business in both China and Nigeria, and I have a licence to send drugs and medicaments to Nigeria for resale/distribution, the answer to that is what? An importer and exporter! In this same line of thought, if Peter Obi has a registered business and licence in the obodo oyinbo and here that would make him what?

Cc Freethinker87
See ehn, what I hate most in my life is aimless wandering. The bone of contention isn't paying in dollars nor is it the use to which the item is put.
As I said earlier, I removed shipping for a purpose,you replaced with sent. TRADE takes place between BUYERS AND SELLERS. understanding this will remove all this unnecessary Waka about.
Every item has its place of origin, Peter Obi doesn't live in Europe, nor does he manufacture the goods he retails, so he is an IMPORTER of those goods. The manufacturers who are based in Europe and manufacture from Europe are the EXPORTERS. THOSE are the two sides involved in his trade activities. And what makes you feel the bolded is true? So someone cannot be an importer and consumer of the goods he imported at the same time?
Now, the last bolded while true, wasn't the bone of contention from the very get go. Go back and read up on the origin of this import/export discuss, the guy I quoted wasn't thinking along this your last paragraph.
Link to his post and warped reasoning

https://www.nairaland.com/post/117937379
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by saysugar(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
lol I will laff tired when inec started counting of votes coming next year bcoz even a day old pikin knows obi is not near winning, with that labour party na zero
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Treadway: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

See ehn, what I hate most in my life is aimless wandering. The bone of contention isn't paying in dollars nor is it the use to which the item is put.
As I said earlier, I removed shipping for a purpose,you replaced with sent. TRADE takes place between BUYERS AND SELLERS. understanding this will remove all this unnecessary Waka about.
Every item has its place of origin, Peter Obi doesn't live in Europe, nor does he manufacture the goods he retails, so he is an IMPORTER of those goods. The manufacturers who are based in Europe and manufacture from Europe are the EXPORTERS. THOSE are the two sides involved in his trade activities. And what makes you feel the bolded is true? So someone cannot be an importer and consumer of the goods he imported at the same time?
Now, the last bolded while true, wasn't the bone of contention from the very get go. Go back and read up on the origin of this import/export discuss, the guy I quoted wasn't thinking along this your last paragraph.

yea you can be both an importer and consignee/consumer. You can also be an import/export merchant. I already addressed that in my post which had been modified some 15+ minutes ago.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Lovetoglory(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
kasonud:
I watched the interview life, Obi was on point,

Arise crew also challenges Tinubu to grant a live interview.
Truth is, Oni has nothing upstairs. Be objective for once. He said he will turn Nigeria into a producing nation. As a way of shooting himself in the leg, he said he will do both - manufacture and import because he knows if he stops importation, his business will go down the drain. The guy na olodo
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Treadway:
yea you can be both an importer and consignee/consumer. You can also be an import/export merchant. I already addressed that in my post which had been modified some 15+ minutes ago.
So what are we arguing about.
Kindly look at this guy's post and see his flawed logic.

https://www.nairaland.com/7404718/peter-obis-response-when-asked/2#117938408
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
IkeAnumudu:
Tinubu gave one of the very best answers to that question.

Ehnn, na why I call am philosopher nau. Awon eyan Aristotle; protégés of Marcus Aurelius. grin

Why you come dey drag me for hailing your principal now? cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're gradually entering the Vawulence department....

I love this and I hate PEACE. grin

I am but a learner at your sandaled feet, Rabbi. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
IkeAnumudu:
Those were Peter Obi’s own words: That the Brewery has employed 60% of the Anambra workforce.

That leaves only 40% joblessness, isn’t it?

Let me just be laughing….

Give me context, abeg. And direct me to where he said so.

No be today dem born me.

IkeAnumudu:
Tinubu gave one of the very best answers to that question. Did you listen to Reuben Abati taking Daniel Bwala to the cleaners for uttering this same tosh you wrote here?

Which cleaners over which tosh? cheesy

Leave public figures on TVs alone.

We're here on NL. You come and take me to the cleaners, lol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by PlayMaker14: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

I am but a learner at your sandaled feet, Rabbi. grin

Abeg oh, don't learn from me, I don't have conscience when delivering Vawulence.

It's either I see you cry or cause you emotional pains.... And I know you wouldn't want to learn such. cheesy

Persephone1 will teach you the good art of Vawulence.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Peter obi Goddness God we Nigerian needs him
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Persephone1 will teach you the good art of Vawulence.

I don dey learn from her already; I need an upgrade. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

Peter Obi while as an exporter, lived in London. Get your facts right. Missing such minute details shows you are arguing what you do not know. He was living in Europe. Sourcing goods from European manufacturing companies and exporting to Nigeria.

Simple.

Finito.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by novaris(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mfetenang:
PETER (THE FOOL) OBI OF IPOB IS WASTING HIS TIME.

When darkness causes you to mope,
remind yourself that there is always
hope. “Darkness cannot drive out
darkness; only light can do that. Hate
cannot drive out hate; only love can do
that.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Peter Obi while as an exporter, lived in London. Get your facts right. Missing such minute details shows you are arguing what you do not know. He was living in Europe. Sourcing goods from European manufacturing companies and exporting to Nigeria.

Simple.

Finito.
As unstable as bar beach water, that's what you are. At least, you have received a bit of education you hitherto considered unnecessary. Now, you know better. Cheers
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Ehnn, na why I call am philosopher nau. Awon eyan Aristotle; protégés of Marcus Aurelius. grin

Why you come dey drag me for hailing your principal now? cry

The reason why your understanding of philosophy is on a ground level is because you are not smoking some good stuff.

Be like Tinubu and get high all the time taking some good stuff. Then you will understand the deep philosophy of the Agbados.
grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

As unstable as bar beach water, that's what you are. At least, you have received a bit of education you hitherto considered unnecessary. Now, you know better. Cheers

Coming from someone who wants to teach us that a person who buys goods from manufacturers and exports it is not an exporter.

I gbadu you.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

You did not even know Peter Obi lived in London for a long time and got a loan from a London bank to expand his exportation business. Then you are using living in Europe as a criteria of an exporter. Not knowing Peter Obi lived in Europe.

I gbadu you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
The reason why your understanding of philosophy is on a ground level is because you are not smoking some good stuff.

Be like Tinubu and get high all the time taking some good stuff. Then you will understand the deep philosophy of the Agbados.
grin cheesy

I mean?

Be like say we go start a change.org petition requesting Tinubu be magnanimous enough to tell us his supplier.

Let's get high together with him so we can fly higher as a nation. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by OsunOriginal: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Freethinker87:

Below is the full interview and transcript from the cut-and-join section TonyeBarcanista posted earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg?t=1988

First, let us note that this section of the interview was about security and the menace of banditry.

We begin at 33:09

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE SECTION OF ARISE INTERVIEW WITH PETER OBI @TONYEBARCANISTA POSTED

Rufai: OK, but Mr Peter Obi, it is not as easy as you just said it is. Should I tell you why? Because you have to buy more guns to fight the bandits that don't make people farm on the farmlands, to fight the bandits that killed 100 farmers in Zababare, to fight the legacy issues of infrastructure that would inhibit production, and a lot of people keep asking, you keep talking about production but as a businessman you used to import a lot into this country, those are some of the things they hold against you. You talk about production but you're a big net importer into this country. And, how will you solve those legacy issues? That's why we talked about security.

Peter Obi cuts in...

Peter Obi: Let me tell you, I talked about security, let me tell you, Rufai. I've been going around this country. I've visited 5 prisons and I can invite you to go to one with me. I sat down with some when I went into a prison, there were 1000 people and I interviewed 100.

Why were you involved in kidnapping?
I have no job!
Why were you involved in cultism?
I have no job!
Why were you involved in kidnapping?
I have no job!

And I said to them, how much were you paid in the last operation? Rufai, you won't believe it, N30,000, N25,000, N100,000. What this shows is that if these people can have a steady income of N50,000, they won't be involved in that. The more you pull people out of poverty, I've said repeatedly, the more you reduce criminality. We have these things in Brazil. I can show you countries where it has been practised. All these agitations and criminality were all over the place in Brazil until Brazil decided to do what I am telling you now, investing in these people. It means these things I'm going to do is going to reduce this criminality because they will be part of the farmers earning income. Today bandits are taking 8 local Governments in Niger state, I'm telling you if you put money in the farther land of Niger state, you'll reduce them by 50%. Because they've found something they're doing that'll give them money. What else do they want?

Rufai cuts in....

Rufai:
You talked about Brazil, are you going to do social investment because it is under .....(Inaudible - PO and Rufai were speaking at the same time)

Peter Obi: I might not, I will do a combination of everything. There's a combination of everything. You're not going to do one straight thing. It's a combination of everything that will say, we are going to pull these people out of poverty, because the more we do it, so we deal with those legacy issues. On the issue of what my importation is, let me tell you what I did and I'll like to refer to Reuben cos I've known Reuben for over 30 years. Go and ask anybody what my business is, that is what I even studied. If you go and read what I studied at Harvard, it's market-to-market management. I'm marketing, I'm a distributor. Go and ask Coca-Cola, they're in Nigeria, ask other people as at the time I was in business, I was one of their biggest distributors. It's like seeing Walmart, Walmart today sells goods from Vietnam, India, etc but they don't manufacture them. My job is not to manufacture, although I invested in manufacturing companies too, my job is distribution so I distribute. When I was doing business, less than a quarter, 25% of what I sell are imported goods, the rest are manufactured goods. It's a mixture so that when you go into the supermarket, you'll see local products and others. And, I was productive.

We stopped at 37:12

TonyeBarcanista, we understand your desperation and you're truly deserving of our pity. What else can you do when your party don't have anything to campaign with?

What does he have to say? Mr importer... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

I mean?

Be like say we go start a change.org petition requesting Tinubu be magnanimous enough to tell us his supplier.

Let's get high together with him so we can fly higher as a nation. cheesy

At least we are learning.

Atiku is uniting the country by bedding women from different tribes of Nigeria and Tinubu is elevating the philosophy of the Nation with some good medical supplies.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by lugado: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Smh. This man actually believes that people do crime because there are no jobs.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by begoniaa: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
lugado:
Smh. This man actually believes that people do crime because there are no jobs.

There is a correlation between unemployment and crime rates? undecided

TheGoodJoe:
At least we are learning.

Atiku is uniting the country by bedding women from different tribes of Nigeria and Tinubu is elevating the philosophy of the Nation with some good medical supplies.
cheesy

The Siamese twins and peas in a pod. grin

The best of bonds.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shettima Leads APC Senators To Meet Tinubu, Says Crisis Being Resolved / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Delegates From Various States Pay Dogara Courtesy Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.