Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia (68888 Views)

Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by AngelicBeing: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
It really amazes me, how a snake swallows a full human being.

This is how the devil and his agents littered around in various guises, are swallowing destinies of men and women in these Endtimes.
There is Need for us to stand firm in Holiness, righteousness, purityand total surrenderness to GOD, so as not to fall a prey to them.
cool
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Mrscarter(f): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by hardbody: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
“Nooo, don't kill the snake, it's a ball python, it won't bite”

“Our Ancestors at Ndemili has come visiting in the form of this python, it is a taboo to kill it.”

“Animal Cruelty!!!, where's your conscience? The python only wanted to keep her safe just like the way Noah was kept safe by the fish.”

“Call Animal control to get rid of the snake in your trouser fam!”

All these are many more are the words Snake Activist use to deceive you..... You better kill any snake before it kills you.

She ended up in the belly of the beast, RIP.

One reason I don't like the idea of travelling to Australia.

I detest those creatures with a morbidity only second to what I feel for JagaBAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by zedman1(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2022
pol23:
When I first saw the video of the snake swimming in the river I told my wife that this snake can swallow Human, I then read the caption and I can see the snake has been accused of swallowing a grandma….
My wife believe I read the caption before showing her though….
Before now there hasn’t been a verified evidence that snake can swallow a whole Human… some people believe that our collar bone will make it impossible for snake to swallow human…..
Well, This Anaconda don clear our doubt.
Before now? I doubt. I've read cases with picture evidences before. It's even stated here that there have been human casualties before.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by brightleave(m): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2022
At least Nigeria better pass dem. sad sad sad here na billions him go swallow.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by zedman1(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
Wow, this is hair raising.

Such horrific death.

I hate snakes, those creepy creatures are dangerous.

That python was really hungry oo.

I almost fainted about four years ago at about 7:30 pm in front of my house during an encounter with a cobra of this size, I sat on a chair and i was pressing my phone not knowing that the monster was just about 2-3 meters away from where I sat down gazing at me from inside the flowers.

The moment I stood up, it came out, I tried to kill it but the fear didn't let me get close enough, the snake escaped.

I didn't get myself throughout that period.

Cobra of this size? Cobra? Haba bros, you tried to kill it and you're still alive? Bro, you said Cobra o, and of this size o. Kai, cobra! Cobra!! Cobra o!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by AutoRedux: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2022
pol23:
When I first saw the video of the snake swimming in the river I told my wife that this snake can swallow Human, I then read the caption and I can see the snake has been accused of swallowing a grandma….
Before now there hasn’t been a verified evidence that snake can swallow a whole Human… some people believe that our collar bone will make it impossible for snake to swallow human…..

humans na small thing for where python dey. pythons dey swallow cow sef. wetin come be human if e fit swallow cow.

here is a video of one vomiting a cow it swallowed after the villagers attacked it. it was a defense mechanism for it to get away quickly without the heavy load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9cUIlgCdso
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by AutoRedux: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Burmese Python.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Franking: 12:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is how the devil and his agents littered around in various guises, are swallowing destinies of men and women in these Endtimes.
There is Need for us to stand firm in Holiness, righteousness, purityand total surrenderness to GOD, so as not to fall a prey to them.
Can you go China or any developed country to spew thrash? You can only swallow fufu and eba, nothing else.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by tuzle(m): 1:00am On Oct 28, 2022
pol23:
I have seen news like this of a snake swallowing a child, a woman as far back as 2018. So there have been a lot of evidence that large python can actually swallow humans. They can even swallow big cows. But it is very rare when it comes to human.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Desusi: 1:36am On Oct 28, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Some people will swallow it if it mistakenly show its face in Naija!
Seriously! This is a correct meat for pepper soup.There's nothing wrong in eating snake.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Jman06(m): 1:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Again
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by malakaimoscondo: 2:01am On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
“Nooo, don't kill the snake, it's a ball python, it won't bite”

“Our Ancestors at Ndemili has come visiting in the form of this python, it is a taboo to kill it.”

“Animal Cruelty!!!, where's your conscience? The python only wanted to keep her safe just like the way Noah was kept safe by the fish.”

“Call Animal control to get rid of the snake in your trouser fam!”

All these are many more are the words Snake Activist use to deceive you..... You better kill any snake before it kills you.

She ended up in the belly of the beast, RIP.
u don't know what u saying
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Jeffy1206(m): 2:09am On Oct 28, 2022
This is old and stale news and pictures. undecided
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by TheMostComplex1: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2022
I hate snakes
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by VawulenceLover: 4:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

shut the Bleep up. You are an agent if darkness if you don't know how a snake swallows a human
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Bahamas95(m): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Thunder fire all snake activists both home and abroad.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Nawa o! Reticulated pythons are very notorious in tropical Asia for their aggression and rate of attacks on humans.Despite their non venomous nature,they are regularly counted on the list of Asia's deadliest snakes by herpetologists.Reticulated pythons come in a wide variety of subspecies, with amazingly beautifully coloured patterns , and many are endemic to Indonesia.Within Indonesia, different subspecies are endemic to different islands in the vast archipelago.
But the larger subspecies are very difficult to handle,due to their highly aggressive nature.Many are semi-aquatic, spending much of their time in and around water.

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Bigleaf1006: 4:54am On Oct 28, 2022
pol23:

A 7 meters long snake is a formidable hunter and big enough to take on anything.....however certain preys are still beyond it, south east asians are known for their usually smallish and frail frame, considering she is a grandma and coming from work she could be vulnerable due to lack of strength or burn out.

A full grown man of considerable physique will fight off this snake while standing upright.....that's if you don't have both your hands tied though

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Grandmeister(m): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2022
pol23:
Snakes can swallow even an adult if it has the size, it’s just that bigger snakes are getting rarer these days. FYI that snake in the picture isn’t an ananconda but a reticulated python.

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Grandmeister(m): 5:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Coldie:

Bro u dae miss cheesy that’s y I loved my nysc days.

They said I should pay 10k at camp so they would post me to a city, I refused I said anywhere I posted let God lead.

I was posted to a thick village, I enjoyed it so much I was eating all kinds of bush meats almost every week and it was super cheap compared to the city where I come from standards.

I have eaten African civet, grass cutter, antelope, alligator, python, dog aka 404, frog, different fishes, to eat goat meat be like biscuit for there
Why are you so obsessed with meat??
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by femicyrus(m): 5:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Where are the animal right crew?
What about the conservationist?

I think only Nigerians are doing the right thing
Kill and eat dangerous animals before they kill and eat you
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by DryMouth: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Doctortest:
It always amazes that all the amount of bush I have entered To blunt and shit ...both in the east And west. Even all my night bush blunting never for one day did I encounter a snake ....
I guess the highreee in me pass their power
Trust me many snakes must have been seeing you from a distance inside those bushes. Snakes are the most patient creatures after crocs when hunting.. Am sure that snake stalked that woman for an hour or so before striking. It must have calculated her size and how long she will spend in it's stomach before digestion
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by DryMouth: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2022
foleskay:
Indonesia and Australia..don't know which one is more dangerous to live between the two. Countries full of deadly animals undecided
I swear. Australia is packed with very venomous spiders and snakes while Indonesia is packed with different large creatures ranging from Tigers and snakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by DryMouth: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2022
zedman1:
Cobra of this size? Cobra? Haba bros, you tried to kill it and you're still alive? Bro, you said Cobra o, and of this size o. Kai, cobra! Cobra!! Cobra o!!!
Cobra can't grow to this size. Cobras can be very lengthy but not to this size.

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by DryMouth: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

A 7 meters long snake is a formidable hunter and big enough to take on anything.....however certain preys are still beyond it, south east asians are known for their usually smallish and frail frame, considering she is a grandma and coming from work she could be vulnerable due to lack of strength or burn out.

A full grown man of considerable physique will fight off this snake while standing upright.....that's if you don't have both your hands tied though
That's if the full grown man spots the python first and maybe the python attacks from down.

If a reticulated python attacks a full grown man from a tree, mehn!!! It's over for that full grown man.

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Vaiki(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

shame on you! The devil your"God" created is destroying the world your God created and your man created "God" is helplessly and powerlessly watching....why? Simply because "God" is a figment of your hypocritical imagination!!!
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by zedman1(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2022
DryMouth:

Cobra can't grow to this size. Cobras can be very lengthy but not to this size.
Exactly, I just didn't want to call the guy a lair so he wouldn't feel I'm cursing.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by seanwilliam(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
Wow, this is hair raising.

Such horrific death.

I hate snakes, those creepy creatures are dangerous.

That python was really hungry oo.

I almost fainted about four years ago at about 7:30 pm in front of my house during an encounter with a cobra of this size, I sat on a chair and i was pressing my phone not knowing that the monster was just about 2-3 meters away from where I sat down gazing at me from inside the flowers.

The moment I stood up, it came out, I tried to kill it but the fear didn't let me get close enough, the snake escaped.

I didn't get myself throughout that period.

lol next time , don’t be scared. Charge aggressively towards it with a lighter weapon and target the head , hit it hard with confidence .

I used to work in a pineapple and ugwu farm and I killed snake almost everyday then.
I would sleep at the staff quarter in the farm, and there was day a snake entered my room , I just felt strange movement beside me and the feeling was cool, I didn’t have touch light with me so I stood up and went out side to find touch light from co worker. Behold, i was shaking when I saw this big snake lying on my foam , exactly where I was.. I jejely locked the door and went for kit rod, I kill am.

It got worst when I started working in a poultry. You’ll see a very very Big Snake , the size of wooden pole ( thickness ) , coming to swallow eggs. I had a friend then from Calabar, his name is THANK GOD, he taught me what to do when I first sight a snake. He did eat those snakes then but I no fit..

Trust me , that snake was also scared of you , not bragging but no matter how big a snake is , I will kill it provided I have the right weapon ( it must be lighter and easy to handle so that it’s be easy to bang the head multiple times. Don’t be scared, e no go bite u )

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Hustler Carries Heavy Thick Lady Across A Flooded Road / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.