Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ (2621 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by GistFullGround: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Mrshocker(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mad man Putin lol

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by rolams(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Really?
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Curious345: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
rolams:
Really?

Putin is a weak dude .. he has been demystified

8 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by tafita: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please humble this dude for me. The Putin I know must have sensed something older than him

5 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Advocate500: 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reality is beginning to set in .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by BetterChurch: 3:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Love is all. Power is always a trap. Hence, Karma and Reincarnation is a primary belief for true spiritual students.
The link below is a good place to start spiritually.
https://www.eckankar.org/freebook/wisdom/
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by MasterKernel: 3:36am On Oct 28, 2022
I'm laughing at those kids on Nairaland, who'll say "it's Western Propaganda", reality is beginning to damn on him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by ibechris(m): 4:00am On Oct 28, 2022
When Germany took over Poland,went ahead fighting Russia during the winter season and still went ahead fighting Great Britain before America came and changed the narrative.

How did Germany end...I guess u know the end story.

Same way Russia is likely to end up before next year

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jasent(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Curious345:

You clearly don't have data to watch the video,sorry.

6 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jasent(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2022
MasterKernel:
I'm laughing at those kids on Nairaland, who'll say "it's Western Propaganda", reality is beginning to damn on him.
Watch the video first before you open your mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jasent(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Advocate500:
Reality is beginning to set in .
such a shame you could not watch the video.

5 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jasent(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2022
tafita:
Please humble this dude for me. The Putin I know must have sensed something older than him
Watch the video first.

6 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by rolams(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Curious345:

Don't mind the old wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
jasent:

Watch the video first.
How dem wan watch the video, these poor hungry kids, some of em Dey use 50mb per day, while some Dey use Nairaland free mode…. The full video of President Putin trend worldwide yesterday, all western medias sef wannnk on it, it was live on Skynews and other western media toilets. My bro do not engage these frustrated kids, they all sound as if na Putin make their lives miserable, person wey no even sabi their existence, awon oloribu dem go collect 5k and cup of rice next year to vote for another failure in their country, dem go Dey look for Trump, Xi and Putin to blame for their misfortunes in life… free em bro….

6 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jimetagambo: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Russia na self sufficient country with abundant resources…

Eu na thief

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
This was the aftermath of his address, it wasn’t meant for shithole audience grin grin

The ppl wey own the message don get am

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
BRICS unbreakable bond is the only reason, why Russia’s economy isn’t in tatters right now. The thing con dey pain the collective west….Winter is coming…

If Dey digest all those lies wey western kitchen dey feed you, you go soon get belle and born fart…the joke is on you any day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2022
In Latvia, unknown people cut down 15 benches at bus stops. Most likely, the point is a sharp increase in the price of firewood.

If dem talk say winter is coming, y’all think na Germany, Belgium, Italy, France and other big European countries go suffer am lmao…

Citing CNN as a news source in 2022, that’s a joke. Who Dey take cnn serious

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jimetagambo: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Russians in Latvia vandalizing benches for telegram likes and propaganda grin

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2022
After much killing you want us?No the war must go on till you receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by opamoses1: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Russia GDP Year-over-Year has been falling like dominoes.

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Mrtaye: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
In Latvia, unknown people cut down 15 benches at bus stops. Most likely, the point is a sharp increase in the price of firewood.

If dem talk say winter is coming, y’all think na Germany, Belgium, Italy, France and other big European countries go suffer am lmao…

Citing CNN as a news source in 2022, that’s a joke. Who Dey take cnn serious
Ok they no get trees for Latvia abi

3 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by opamoses1: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Even the far right leader in Italy gave Putin the middle finger.

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Ok they no get trees for Latvia abi
Lmao, you can’t just cut trees in Europe, you will go to jail(cos they’re protected by law, Climate isssh), do I need to explain that to you…. You can google it

Secondly, the benches na dry wood and you know why dem need am…

You need more

3 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by opamoses1: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
Lmao, you can’t just cut trees in Europe, you will go to jail(cos they’re protected by law, Climate isssh), do I need to explain that to you…. You can google it

Secondly, the benches na dry wood and you know why dem need am…

You need more
Not all trees are protected. Fact.
Burning the bed gives off toxic fumes i.e treated wood. Makes zero sense.
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2022
opamoses1:

Not all trees are protected. Fact.
I believe say na English I type up there not French, did you see “all” in my post

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by opamoses1: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
I believe say na English I type up there not French, did you see “all” in my post
No. You typed in fulfude lol

Yes you can cut trees in Europe.

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2022
The Washington Post…. Na one of the effect of yesterday’s speech be this

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2022
opamoses1:

No. You typed in fulfude lol

Yes you can cut trees in Europe.
I don’t have time for back and forth…. I typed “you can’t just cut trees in Europe” , not …. You can’t cut trees in Europe”

Back to the topic in your screenshot “Government ok the felling of younger tree”. Why is the government involved if it’s not backed by the law?….

Whereas somewhere in Nigeria you can cut any tree, you don’t need anyone’s permission, not even your local government councilors…. I see no point in this conversation cos e con dey resemble cruise

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by opamoses1: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
I don’t have time for back and forth…. I typed “you can’t just cut trees in Europe” , not …. You can’t cut trees in Europe”

Whatever. Keep dancing around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHILD MARRIAGE: 8-year-old Bride Dies After Sex With 40-years-old Husband / Russian Ambassador To Turkey Is Shot Dead. 'We Die In Aleppo, You Die Here'. / Inside Putin’s Terrifying Arsenal Of SIX THOUSAND Nukes And ‘super

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.