Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ (2623 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2022
opamoses1:

Whatever. Keep dancing around.
once again Latvian government…. Government gives directions over there, cos it’s backed by the law stop contradicting yourself cos you don Dey carry me go where I no know

Which means if you go cut trees wey government no give permission, you don break the law and punishment go follow….which justify my initial comments that “you can’t just cut trees over there “

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Goodvibes007: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Ok they no get trees for Latvia abi
The guy left the abundance of young tree around him that he could cut for free but decided instead to vandalize transport infrastructure i.e. commiting a criminal offense that would land him plenty jail time. This is purely the work of a Russian hack for cheap propaganda stunt.
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Mrtaye: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
Lmao, you can’t just cut trees in Europe, you will go to jail(cos they’re protected by law, Climate isssh), do I need to explain that to you…. You can google it

Secondly, the benches na dry wood and you know why dem need am…

You need more
Don't get it twisted if they have trees then firewood isn't an issue...the benches issue was just to make a statement okay
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Goodvibes007:

The guy left the abundance of tree around him but decided instead to vandalize transport infrastructure i.e. commiting a criminal offense that would land him plenty jail time. This is purely the work of a Russian hack.
In Latvia lmao, can you prove it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Don't get it twisted if they have trees then firewood isn't an issue...the benches issue was just to make a statement okay
I really don’t know what went wrong, weda na statement or action…..but the deed was done… nah destruction of public properties which is against their law, I hope they catch whoever did that
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Mrtaye: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2022
Goodvibes007:

The guy left the abundance of young tree around him that he could cut for free but decided instead to vandalize transport infrastructure i.e. commiting a criminal offense that would land him plenty jail time. This is purely the work of a Russian hack for cheap propaganda stunt.
The teaser guy dey use naija brain dey analyse for latvia lolz

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Goodvibes007: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
In Latvia lmao, can you prove it?
Of course. The Russians have been fleeing in all directions and causing trouble all over Europe.

A Russian was arrested the other day in Sweden for attacking a Ukrainian refugee. Another Russian girl in Germany got her apartment ransacked for mocking Ukrainians.
It's also common knowledge that there are Russians in Latvia just as you have Russians in Ukraine. Russians are minority in Latvia but still accounted for 25% of the population. 17 percent of Ukrainians also identify as ethnic Russians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mub11oiEWw4

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Goodvibes007: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Lol. I realized that too.
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by aishah32g: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Please humble this dude for me. The Putin I know must have sensed something older than himPlease humble this dude for me. The Putin I know must have sensed something older than him...

2 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

lol I no use naija brain do anything, na only first degree I do in naija(Public Admin), it’s not that related to what I’m doing today(Work) cos my masters na International Relations from UCT… you can ask about me on this forum, my friends Dey here wella, I mean ppl wey sabi me in real life.

PS: I don’t live in Nigeria, na why you no go see me on Nigeria politics section be that dragging agbado or cassava, that’s none of my business. My family back home are fine and will always be fine regardless of whoever una vote for

This thread na foreign section, I don visit all the Baltic States, I know few things about Europe na why I talk say there are some things you can’t just do and get away with it, I don’t need a google screenshot cos I don witness am firsthand.

I be Naija boy sha…. I Dey Rep anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Goodvibes007:

Of course. The Russians have been fleeing in all directions and causing trouble all over Europe.

A Russian was arrested the other day in Sweden for attacking a Ukrainian refugee. Another Russian girl in Germany got her apartment ransacked for mocking Ukrainians.
It's also common knowledge that there are Russians in Latvia just as you have Russians in Ukraine. Russians are minority in Latvia but still accounted for 25% of the population. 17 percent of Ukrainians also identify as ethnic Russians.

this is another propaganda, I asked you to prove it, I expect you to send me the videos showing the Russians as dem dey destroy those benches… if you can’t provide that you have no case, make we dead the matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jimetagambo: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Goodvibes007:

I like how the Swede police dey press the guy. He thinks he is in Russia that he can do anyhow. If he loves Putin so much, he would answer the call for mobilization and be at the frontline grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by MasterKernel: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2022
jasent:

Watch the video first before you open your mouth.

Sometimes, religion makes a whole lot daft.
I didn't watch yet, I'm making comments, right?

2 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Vl3ly: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

Ok they no get trees for Latvia abi
Ok that trees na free as that bench?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Vl3ly: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
opamoses1:

Not all trees are protected. Fact.
Burning the bed gives off toxic fumes i.e treated wood. Makes zero sense.
yes! But the guy prefer toxic fume than cold, so wetin be you problem

The plastic wey you dey use for food in your house no dey toxic?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by jasent(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
MasterKernel:

Sometimes, religion makes a whole lot daft.
I didn't watch yet, I'm making comments, right?
If you watched you won't post that comment. The man was talking about what happened in the past,and relate with your comment
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Mrtaye: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
lol I no use naija brain do anything, na only first degree I do in naija(Public Admin), it’s not that related to what I’m doing today(Work) cos my masters na International Relations from UCT… you can ask about me on this forum, my friends Dey here wella, I mean ppl wey sabi me in real life.

PS: I don’t live in Nigeria, na why you no go see me on Nigeria politics section be that dragging agbado or cassava, that’s none of my business. My family back home are fine and will always be fine regardless of whoever una vote for

This thread na foreign section, I don visit all the Baltic States, I know few things about Europe na why I talk say there are some things you can’t just do and get away with it, I don’t need a google screenshot cos I don witness am firsthand.

I be Naija boy sha…. I Dey Rep anywhere
You are based in eastern Europe I guess

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by revolt(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
ibechris:
When Germany took over Poland,went ahead fighting Russia during the winter season and still went ahead fighting Great Britain before America came and changed the narrative.

How did Germany end...I guess u know the end story.

Same way Russia is likely to end up before next year
AMERICA didn't change it perse..... the battle of stalingrad changed it... USSR dealt a major blow tp the German war machine. U.S seized the opportunity. Ussr was in that war 3 years b4 the west decided to get in... ie open war on 2 fronts. Know thy history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Owerri1stSon: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
Russia na self sufficient country with abundant resources…

Eu na thief

Russia itself is poor

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

You are based in eastern Europe I guess
Nope
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Mrtaye: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
Nope
It's because of your love for russia that makes me reason so
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by GistFullGround: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mrtaye:

It's because of your love for russia that makes me reason so
lol , love for Russia, that makes me laugh… make we no dig deep, there are some things I don’t wanna share online. Stay safe bro
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by GistFullGround: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by MasterKernel: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
jasent:

If you watched you won't post that comment. The man was talking about what happened in the past,and relate with your comment

English comprehension isn't that difficult.

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by saxywale2: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
revolt:
AMERICA didn't change it perse..persecution... the battle of stalingrad changed it... USSR dealt a major blow tp the German war machine. U.S seized the opportunity. Ussr was in that war 3 years b4 the west decided to get in... ie open war on 2 fronts. Know thy history.
France and England declared war on Germany on 3rd of September, 1939. World War 2 started on 1st of September, 1939.

USSR's Stalin switched sides from being Hitler's Ally to Western Ally on June 22, 1941.

Stalin also said USSR would have lost to Germany if not for the Lend Lease program of the USA. Nikita Khrushchev (Former premier of the USSR) also said same thing.

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by DerrickzB: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Curious345:

Putin is a weak dude .. he has been demystified

Lool!! Did you watch the video?? SMH

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by DerrickzB: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
I don’t have time for back and forth…. I typed “you can’t just cut trees in Europe” , not …. You can’t cut trees in Europe”

Back to the topic in your screenshot “Government ok the felling of younger tree”. Why is the government involved if it’s not backed by the law?….

Whereas somewhere in Nigeria you can cut any tree, you don’t need anyone’s permission, not even your local government councilors…. I see no point in this conversation cos e con dey resemble cruise

Bro stop wasting your time on that Dundee!! Imagine posting something from 2019 about Christmas tree and comparing it to a timber!! Is that not madness??

2 Likes

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by DerrickzB: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
opamoses1:

Whatever. Keep dancing around.

This is 2022!! How would a Christmas tree keep the house warm?? What’s its value in heating?? You are missing a lot bro

1 Like

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Teaser4(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
DerrickzB:

Bro stop wasting your time on that Dundee!! Imagine posting something from 2019 about Christmas tree and comparing it to a timber!! Is that not madness??
i tired bro, I don comot my finger sine
Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by Adjovi: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Goodvibes007:

So if you need wood for firewood na wet tree you go cut abi wood wey don dry already? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To The West: ‘let's Stop Being Enemies’ by saxywale2: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Adjovi:

So if you need wood for firewood na wet tree you go cut abi wood wey don dry already? grin grin
He is right though.
It's fall/autumn season and it's close to winter in Europe. Trees dehydrate/dry themselves in fall season. The branches on tree in front of my house literally snaps at the moment. If I light it up, it would burn fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killary Clinton Is A Threat To All Of Humanity / See Inside Robert Mugabe’s 25 Bedroom Mansion Where He's Now Being Held Prisoner / UK Walkways Are Wider Than Lane Created For Vehicles (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.