Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. (510 Views)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. by Donjazet2: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello guys,
Please My phone was stolen and my bank account was tampered with. It was stolen at a public arena.

I went to the police and they told me to drop 50k before I could file the complaint. I negotiated down to 20k and pain. Then I went to the bank to get my statement of account,but people were too much. Will be going tomorrow again.

Is there anyone who knows the mechanism via which my money was taken from my account?

Because there is no way the thief had access to my ATM card which will then ask for otp.

Please is anyone in the house knowledgeable about this issue or how I could track the phone?

Please I need assistance on methods to go about this.
Re: I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. by Donjazet2: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please people knowledgeable about phone tracking and recovering should help.
Re: I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. by tobby20: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Lol mayb bet app
But I can track it for u at a penny
Re: I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. by Tiktoker: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tracking isn't free if you ready to pay, I can help you
Re: I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. by Louisfrank(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
As long as whosever stole the phone is in possession of your sim, then the use of ATM is not needed, well that's the name of the phone in mention
Re: I Need Help In Tracking/recovering My Stolen Phone. by thonyman: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Let's learn to lock our SIM card to avoid such scenario next time.
With your SIM lock active, your funds is 100% secured if your phone is misplaced.

(1) (Reply)

FM Whatsapp Updated Version (9.52) Download / How To Spy On Spouse Mobile Phone For Hidden Secrets - Hidden Tricks / Xiaomi Poco X4 GT Or iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.