Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) (23054 Views)

Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) / Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) / APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by ebuclassic18(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This clown and his thuggish followers are still in Bauchi begging Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi to help him beg "abboki" to vote him. grin

The same abokki his ipob followers have been insulting since 2015.
Calm down you'll still benefit from his competence
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by eltkins(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=DSC7 post=117933305]

Are you in Kaduna south or Kaduna north?

I am presently in Barnawa but will be heading Kawo later in the day....

Tell me where you want us to meet for the bet,,,, 500k that Tinubu will lose the whole Northern States to Atiku and Obi...

U mean Tinubu will loose the whole Northern state!? I am interested please

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Abenen: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
My brother every thing is no longer the same now,I'm not disputing the fact that borno use to be a strong hold for apc,but with this new electoral act is no longer going to be a business as usual.Remember we are talking about shetima as a vp and not Zulum and also Atiku is on the ballots as a presidential candidate.with the hunger in town people are not voting for party but a candidate .900k to 81k na scam i saw what happened,so many things transpared in that election which is going to be difficult this time around.The votes are going to be shared but not on this statistics 900k to 81k. post=117929623]Lol. Where in bornu is this for a starter.

Then secondly, may i need to remind you what happened in 2019. Out of approximately 1m voters turnout in this particular state. APC had 900k + , PDP had just 81k.th

So you see, my friends. Everyone has got supporters. But the most important thing here is how large is the voters base, and that is what you should be scared of. ..

It isnt about if PDP or LP have supporters in the north. Even SDP do. But the question is the distance by which the votes will be seperated.

My brother, the distance between APC and PDP votes in bornu state go long pass from here to Rome. [/quote]
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Abenen: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
[/color][/b][right][/right][left][/left][color=#006600]
Abenen:
My brother every thing is no longer the same now,I'm not disputing the fact that borno use to be a strong hold for apc,but with this new electoral act is no longer going to be a business as usual.Remember we are talking about shetima as a vp and not Zulum and also Atiku is on the ballots as a presidential candidate.with the hunger in town people are not voting for party but a candidate .900k to 81k na scam i saw what happened,so many things transpared in that election which is going to be difficult this time around.The votes are going to be shared but not on this statistics 900k to 81k. post=117929623]Lol. Where in bornu is this for a starter.

Then secondly, may i need to remind you what happened in 2019. Out of approximately [b]1m
voters turnout in this particular state. APC had 900k + , PDP had just 81k.th

So you see, my friends. Everyone has got supporters. But the most important thing here is how large is the voters base, and that is what you should be scared of. ..

It isnt about if PDP or LP have supporters in the north. Even SDP do. But the question is the distance by which the votes will be seperated.

My brother, the distance between APC and PDP votes in bornu state go long pass from here to Rome.
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

That guy is not in Kaduna, LOL. He was bragging and asking me where I lived until I revealed my location.

Na their normal chest beating. Kyase also bragged but backed off after I dared him.

How can you claim to live in KADUNA and still brag that Tinubu will win?

NOT POSSIBLE! Kaduna wey I dey stay? To see 1 Tinubu supporter na herculean task. So anyone claiming to live in KD and saying Tinubu will win there is a FRAUD.

Honestly, this is the funniest thread I've seen all week. That Ihordspy guy is quite something. Dude wanted to freestyle, go off script to gain more APC points but e don lule! grin grin

I'm sure his APC propaganda boss is currently issuing him query for this misbehaviour and he will deduct 20k from his 43k salary grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Babysho:

Honestly, this is the funniest thread I've seen all week. That Ihordspy guy is quite something. Dude wanted to freestyle, go off script to gain more APC points but e don lule! grin grin

I'm sure his APC propaganda boss is currently issuing him query for this misbehaviour and he will deduct 20k from his 43k salary grin

Hahaha, see vawulence grin
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Atiku is trying to unseat the party you support. Shouldn't that be your foucs? Why are you being distracted by a man on ticket of a "structureless" party.
LeoDeKing:
This clown and his thuggish followers are still in Bauchi begging Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi to help him beg "abboki" to vote him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.
yes brother, we Biafrans are solely behind Peter Obi. The druggie that’s gonna kpeme before the election doesn’t have a shot. For the bleached gworo man, he is know for failure

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Philuv007: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Don't mind him.. let him go check the record of buhari, not APC, buhari has never lost and election in Bornu state. Even when he was in ANPP AND CPC he won Bornu state from PDP. so it's not about APC, it's the buhari doings. And now the APC don't have buhari as Thier candidate.. the APC should forget about Bornu state..

You're living in delusion. APC had Buhari in 2019 not Tinubu. The norths will so disappoint you guys if you're expecting them to vote Tinubu over Atiku

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by DSC7: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Why joining Obi as a followup cheesy. Why dont you just stake For only Tinubu and Obi, majority votes . ?

Bornu and kaduna, thats what we talking on. But i am not meeting anybody anywhere. Get anybody trustworthy to hold the money. I swr to god, i am ready.

I swear.

I included Obi due to the Reality on ground...

Thought you said you are in Kaduna? ...

I would like us to meet in person, stake and sign agreement...

I will stake 500k that Tinubu will lose Kaduna and Borno state...

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Winner2017: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117929623]Lol. Where in bornu is this for a starter.

Then secondly, may i need to remind you what happened in 2019. Out of approximately 1m voters turnout in this particular state. APC had 900k + , PDP had just 81k.

My brother, the distance between APC and PDP votes in bornu state go long pass from here to Rome. [/quit

2019 is not the same as 2023
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Atiku will be lucky to get 10percent in Bornu.
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by ILEMUDA(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Where in bornu is this for a starter.

Then secondly, may i need to remind you what happened in 2019. Out of approximately 1m voters turnout in this particular state. APC had 900k + , PDP had just 81k.

My brother, the distance between APC and PDP votes in bornu state go long pass from here to Rome.
Bro, one thing you don't know about an average northerners is that they will never support another person at the expense of their own.
Especially at this contemporary political affiliation of Ethnic and Religion.
Even as Bad as this current government......if the constitution allow Buhari to contest again....... majority of them will still vote Buhari.
I am from North Central and I'm telling you what I know.
Most of the core Northerns are beclouded with regional and ethnic sentiment......very worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by lhordspy: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
ILEMUDA:

Bro, one thing you don't know about an average northerners is that they will never support another person at the expense of their own.
Even as Bad as this current government......if the constitution allow Buhari to contest again....... majority of them will still vote Buhari.
Most of the core Northerns are beclouded with regional and ethnic sentiment......very worrisome.

Very true to some extent. Infact you seems sensible out of the few ones here.

Now, i think you are starting to see the reason why Tinubu opted for Shettima instead of a northern christian. That is more like a chess move.

You dont make move just to play. He calculated his own possibilities, and taking into consideration the opposition capabilities. I think Picking shettima is thr only saving grace Tinubu have left and that i think will swing lot of Northern tribalistic voters to his side.
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Abenen: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
Atiku will be lucky to get 10percent in Bornu.
Is like you don't know what is happening but lets wait till then you will surely see the reality

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Impressive
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Abenen: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yes they are more of ethnic politics but even with BUHARI on the ballot this time around,they are not going to vote for him they will prefare atiku because they believe the hunger in the town is apc fault and not thinking about the global economic effect.
ILEMUDA:

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Abenen:
Is like you don't know what is happening but lets wait till then you will surely see the reality

Emotional outburst doesn't win elections.
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Basher8583: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol, why dead thread? Everything will be transparently done HERE.

Meanwhile, I will be waiting for you at Makarfi plaza tomorrow 4PM. Once you're there, just quote this post.

But you must guarantee me you'll be there tomorrow so I won't waste my time.

Atiku is winning Kaduna and Borno. Sure bet!

We can still run another one tomorrow - a live video sampling opinions of Kaduna people on who they're voting between Atiku and Tinubu. 100k bet on this too.

Cc: Seun.

Olodo.
Its like you are used to loosing bets.
Or you get money to waste with this your silly grand standing.
Even illiterates study statistics of events before betting.

See this emotional loser granstanding and calling on Seun like a little boy.

You need to be thought a lesson in betting and thats why you see Ihordspy increasing the stakes with so much confidence
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
COFFINSELLER:

More pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/7386017/pictures-pdp-governorship-campaign-borno

Ah, I o understand again.
I thought some Tinubidiots told us Borno is locked down for Emi Lokan.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol, Tinubu no go win any state in the North.

Gbam!

I can bet my ex-girlfriend’s toto on this.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Abenen: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Emotional outburst doesn't win elections.
Thank God you know it doesn't win election so stop deceiving yourself.lm from Borno that's y I'm telling you things are no longer thesame, the votes are going to be shared between 3 candidates.
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Abenen:
Thank God you know it doesn't win election so stop deceiving yourself.lm from Borno that's y I'm telling you things are no longer thesame, the votes are going to be shared between 3 candidates.

U know nothing even if u claim to come from Bornu.
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Demolakay: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Trinitycian:

The meeting is to prove you're in Kaduna because I doubt. If you can't make it tomorrow, you should be able to on Friday/ Saturday.

You bragged about meeting in Kaduna, so why are you scared? I am challenging you. If truly you're in Kaduna, let's meet. The task is not even difficult. Before Seun appears, we can run that 100k bet tomorrow. Don't be a coward

E b lyk say u no get work boss.. u dey allow dat charlatan dey waste ur precious time..

Dat one DAT is surviving on 30k TMC salary, plans to take a bet of 200k. And u blived him..

Motigbo oooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by kingsmaila(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

They way you guys fear this aboki de tire me.
Aboki campaign for Aboki, come post am online. Yet an urchin found a way to put PO inside the equation.

The north you are using to have hope, Atiku is collecting it from you instead of calculating how to get the north permanently from Atiku and don’t bother about PO, because he’s helping you guys reduce Atikus votes in the south.
But no it’s Peter Obi that is helping you out indirectly that you are facing
Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by tiger28: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
But I thought Borno was for APC.. Agbadorian Urchins, what is happening?

Una don loose Kano and Borno is gradually slipping away from Sh!tMan grin
Seeee HOW Ipob is Jubilating for ATIKU

They are MORE concerned that Tinubu loses THAN Obi losing?

These Negroes ain't designed for ANY Democracy.....they are toooo Hateful and Primitive!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) / Buhari’s Attorney General Orders CBN Fines Paid Into Suspicious Account!! / ASUU To Buhari: You Are Slave Merchants Only Interested In Destructive Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.