Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) (23059 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Igboke Ewa (Traditional Ruler) In Ebonyi (Photo) / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by nwekeugochukwu: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2023
An Ebubeagu operative was shot dead at the venue of the All Progressives Congress (APC) campaign rally in Isu community, in Onicha Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, IGBERETV reports.

The slain operative identified as Ajason Aja was killed by a yet to be identified person at the rally held on Saturday, January 28, 2023.

It was gathered that the deceased and his colleagues were part of the Ebubeagu team drafted to the community to provide security at the APC governorship rally.

After the rally, the team was directed to secure the APC flags for subsequent rallies when an altercation occurred between Mr Aja and the suspect over the sharing of money.

During the altercation, Mr Aja rushed for his rifle, but the other man was said to have swiftly pulled a pistol, and shot him in the head. Aja unfortunately died on the spot.

Ebubeagu Commander in Ebonyi State, Friday Nnana-Ujor, who confirmed the death of Aja on Monday, January 30, however, said the attacker was not an operative of the security outfit.

"No, it was not an Ebubeagu person that shot him. It was people that packed (their car) behind a Sienna bus that killed him. The person that did that was sent to do so. People are thinking that it was an Ebubeagu personnel that killed the person, but it is not true," he said.

β€œIt is because the gun they used in killing the person was Pump Action. No Ebubeagu person goes to the rally ground with arms,” Mr Nnana-Ujor added.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437895/ebubeagu-operative-shot-dead-apc-campaign-ground-ebonyi-photo/

1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Cherish233: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by bejamina: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Peter Obi

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Warldbest(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Ebubepussy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Who is killing this people for Godsake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Brendaniel: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
After the rally, the team was directed to secure the APC flags for subsequent rallies when an altercation occurred between Mr Aja and the suspect over the sharing of money.

During the altercation, Mr Aja rushed for his rifle, but the other man was said to have swiftly pulled a pistol, and shot him in the head. Aja unfortunately died on the spot.

When we tell people that APC is the cause of the violence in the south east, some people come here and start arguing, It was when Buhari became president all these killings started.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Okiton: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Wetin carry him go APC place? He should have known that APC is synonymous to sorrows, pains, lacks and dead

12 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Now it's becoming glaring by the day that governments are the cause of these Unknown gunmen and insecurity in South East

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by sukkot: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
shocked ndi ala. these people need to stop all this gazelle gragra

9 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Death around d corner
I see death around the corner, gotta stay high while I survive
In the city where the skinny niggas die
If they bury me, bury me as a G nigga, no need to worry
I expect retaliation in a hurry
I see death around the- corner, anyday
Tryin to keep it together, no one lives forever anyway
Strugglin' and strivin',

3 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by kadraxkyle(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Who can help me tell these polithiefcian boys they only live once.

You kill yourselves for politicians who are enjoying your stolen wealth.

Shun political thugery!

10 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by TheGreatYam: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
I never knew the level of insecurity we had in this country until I saw the recent video of those political groups in Lagos, carrying different types of guns, shooting at each other in broad day light, without fear.

It just looked like a carnival of guns cry

16 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
May God deliver Nigeria from blood sucking demons in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Brothers killing brothers.
Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by bjayx: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Stop the unnecessary killings fellow countrymen

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by gfon(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Well he had intentions of killing the other guy too. Never underestimate your opponent πŸ‘Œ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Cough10: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
G

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Mrsoft3:
Who is killing this people for Godsake

They said fulani herdsmen. The truth is that ibos are killing ibos because of hatred and bitterness all in the name of "we are against Northerners, Buhari, DSS, and fulani herdsmen". Ndi'ara!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by bennytrips27(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2023
It is well with your soul,Rip
Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by PerfecttTouch: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2023
If you kill by gun, you die by gun

The Ebubeagu guy must have killed before too

7 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Good Morning Ndi Igbo
Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nairalander248: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Hmm
Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Theunbothered: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2023
This demonic party won't get the appropriate punishment for the amount of bloodshed it has caused.

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by Mruo10: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Q

Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by just2endowed: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Death around d corner
I see death around the corner, gotta stay high while I survive
In the city where the skinny niggas die
If they bury me, bury me as a G nigga, no need to worry
I expect retaliation in a hurry
I see death around the- corner, anyday
Tryin to keep it together, no one lives forever anyway
Strugglin' and strivin',

Tupac
Re: Ebubeagu Operative Shot Dead At APC Campaign Ground In Ebonyi (Photo) by uvie66: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually / FG Order For 53 Gold Iphones To Celebrate Independence / 2016 Budget: Buhari To Spend More Than Jonathan On Presidential Villa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.