Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Much Is Nairaland Worth? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Is Nairaland Worth? (2533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by HarlequinLekex: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
How much?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by meobizy(f): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Not as much as people speculate, if not Mark for don buy am.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Ecos(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2022
It's not going to cost much e no get value
So much hates and attack dogs here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by phemmyfour: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
How much?
We ain't selling

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2022
2.8Million.

Tribalism site

13 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by BigDawsNet: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Around $2.5m
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by jumper524(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
In 2010 with less than 1million followers, it was worth 1million dollar.
Now it has over 2.5 million couples with inflation.
It should worth over 20million dollar.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by HarlequinLekex: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Lol,if it is to be sold $1 you won't get
phemmyfour:
We ain't selling
how many wan sell am sef?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by HarlequinLekex: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
If this forum is not a tribalistic one,one big IT man would have come for it long long ago

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2022
I don't even know
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by RepoMan007: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Nairaland has some good content but so much room for better contents. Potential. On another hand, a similar website can be easily cloned and even a smart programmer can crawl through and recreate the useful topics already on Nairaland in a short time.

If I am to put a value on it, I will go with N100m - N150m range. I looked at the weekly advert rate and advert appearances to arrive at that in case you are wondering.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2022
I can't say. But I know it'd be lower than it was worth 10 years ago. The users are aging too but they're also the middle class, who are the largest spenders, so that's a plus.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Tallesty1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
jumper524:
You really believe that nairaland has up to a million actives users?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Baronthecelebri: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by eazyduzit: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
The hate shown and display in this forum is higher than the mountain,deeper than the ocean and wider than the desert.
This forum is more or else a hate forum.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Crebirth: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
OMG!! embarassed
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Joystic: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Seriously nairaland has gone to the drain. It shouldn't be worth more than #2,355.01 with current exchange rate. grin

How I would prefer they dig up old contents from 2010 to 2015 let me just keep re-reading them.. Those were nairaland glory days with high quality and educative content.

These days? Hmm, please I don't want to vex.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Kingcalls: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ecos:
It's not going to cost much e no get value
So much hates and attack dogs here

Tribalism destroyed the once most viewed site in the country... seun is a Tribalist , cos if he wasn't, he wud hv dealt with that issue since ...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Kingcalls: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
jumper524:

No b only 20m dollars...na one billion .... do ubknow what 20m dollars is?? Its valued in naira and not dollars, its not an international site like Reddit or Quora ... its basically a Nigerian forum... so if it was worth 150 million back in 2010 as u claim... it simply means its doesn't worth more than 400m if u add inflation and increased number of users ... its a forum and not a blog ...
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Kingcalls: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:
A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed

Its a lie shocked... how come...what happened??

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Ecos(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Tribalism destroyed the once most viewed site in the country... seun is a Tribalist , cos if he wasn't, he wud hv dealt with that issue since ...
Yes oh. After election, I will boycott nairaland for my sanity. But for now, make we dey give ourselves gbagbos

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Crebirth: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Its a lie shocked... how come...what happened??

Sorry its another nairalander by the name Eboh Media but I think might know him.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by RepoMan007: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Joystic:
Seriously nairaland has gone to the drain. It shouldn't be worth more than #2,355.01 with current exchange rate. grin

How I would prefer they dig up old contents from 2010 to 2015 let me just keep re-reading them.. Those were nairaland glory days with high quality and educative content.

These days? Hmm, please I don't want to vex.
you can cry about some classic good old days all you want but advertisers just want to reach out to people and Nairaland has the attention of people plus the educative topics still turn up on searches.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Babafrayol23: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
1 billion
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Joystic: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
you can cry about some classic good old days all you want but advertisers just want to reach out to people and Nairaland has the attention of people plus the educative topics still turn up on searches.

Are you a mod? Because you think exactly like them. If sites like quora and reddit were only interested in advertisement money, they won't be top tier as they are now.

Let's even move away from content for a minute, look at the poor interface of this site.. its appaling to say the least

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by RepoMan007: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Joystic:

Are you a mod? Because you think exactly like them. If sites like quora and reddit were only interested in advertisement money, they won't be top tier as they are now.

Let's even move away from content for a minute, look at the poor interface of this site.. its appaling to say the least
Everything has a price. Good interface comes with slower loading speed, higher hosting cost because of heavier page sizes, and multi browser issues.

Can you advertise on Quora with N10,000?

Let's accept Nairaland for what it is for now.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Joystic: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
Everything has a price. Good interface comes with slower loading speed, higher hosting cost because of heavier page sizes, and multi browser issues.

Can you advertise on Quorax with N10,000?

Lolzz, so you would rather we uphold mediocrity at the expense of excellence. Sad actually.

I've never had any issues loading quora on my browser.
I can advertise with less on Instagram.
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by vinceyinnovation: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
We like am as e dey, even seun like am like that
Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by faceland: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
meobizy:
Not as much as people speculate, if not Mark for don buy am.

If not for tribalism (meaning Mark Zuckerberg can't sell ad space to big brands), Nairaland ought to be worth nothing less than 50 million dollars.

Back in the days, when search for something online, it would be Wikipedia, Nairaland and Yahoo Answer that would be the first 3 results.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by faceland: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:

Can you advertise on Quorax with N10,000?

You can advertise on Facebook and Instagram for 2,000. Nairaland minimum ad purchase is 20,000.... Unlike Nairaland were your ad might be showed to a subhuman tribalist, on Facebook, you can chose the age, gender, location (down to the town), income, interest of your target. Then get details graph showing your ad reach.

But we appreciate what we have. A place to freely vent about everything including tribalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by Demonicus: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Seun Land just worthless like Naira. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Nairaland Worth? by MN07: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
GoDaddy appraisal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Abu Post Ume Result Is Out / Bowen University: All The Facts You Need To Know / Man Refused To Kill His Self After Someone Did This To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.