Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. (825 Views)

Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. / Has 2023 Presidential Elections Campaigns Started Already? / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by SLAP44: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
*🔥Food for Thought!❗🤔*

"2023 presidential election is an existential one for Nigeria. Please join me to rescue Nigeria from total collapse"
- Peter Obi.

"2023 election must not be on entitlements based on religion or tribe but on competence, character and what you did before,”
- Peter Obi

"I am going to celebrate and invest in Tech. We're going to use tech everywhere. We were the first state govt to put internet in all the secondary schools"
- Peter Obi

"When you have a candidate that has global exposure, like me, it would be difficult to be a tribal bigot."
- Peter Obi

"You don’t just open shop and start begging for money. People need to see your efforts and the extent your strength could take you before your start making demands for support"
- Peter Obi

"Everyone that went to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) knew me during my time. I owned the supermarkets in the University, built my own house there and owned two cars. I was a business man. But, I was also a diligent student."
- Peter Obi

“I will make Nigeria a Giant, not just in name but in existence, we will be able to stand up to every Nation on Earth as a true Giant”
- PeterObi

I don't talk about INEC. I am a player and players don't talk about the referee.
- Peter Obi.

"I will make Nigeria a giant in name and in existence. We will stand up to any nation on earth. Otherwise, they should just call us any name they like."
- Peter Obi

"There must be some people who don't like me. If everyone likes me, I would stop campaigning. Because I would know something is wrong."
- Peter Obi

"I told the Canadian Ambassador that I don't want Nigeria to be invited to the G20 or G40 or whatever as an observer but as an active member."
- Peter Obi

"People will say my plans are lofty. But country after country has done it. So it's doable"
- Peter Obi

“… and where I find it difficult, I will tell you the truth!”
- Peter Obi.

“I am the only governor in Nigerian history who finished eight years, left money, built infrastructure, owed no contractor, salary or pension"
- Peter Obi

“Do not vote for anybody because he is from your area or tribe, or because of religion, please. Nobody, no religion buys bread cheaper, no tribe buys bread cheaper; that is what politicians are using to manipulate us. And do not vote for anybody because it is his turn. It is the turn of Nigerians to take back their county"
- Peter Obi

“We want government that will make people to earn a living, government that will give the youth job, we want a country where a son of nobody, a daughter of nobody will be somebody, and it will happen in this country. So I urge you, please, remain prayerful, ask questions about those you want to vote for, ask for their background."
- Peter Obi

“It is important as you pray participate in the election, don’t leave it the way it used to be, we want this country to work. I am praying as well, that God will not allow this situation to continue. I assure you, we don’t have any other country, all we are saying is from next year, God will take control of this country"
- Peter Obi

*PO's quotes/declarations collated/ compiled by:*

-Comrade Valentine CSO
*Rivers State Coordinator for Peter Obi Support Network(POSN)*

3 Likes

Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by SLAP44: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
The man whom the cap fits. Let us crown him president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gibberish upon balderdash!

It’s sad and disgusting that a former APGA and PDP member is talking about rescuing Nigeria!

Same one who was a Governor for Eight good years with nothing to show for it, outside WAEC result!

Seems Peter thinks we forgot that he was a vice presidential aspirant under PDP- the party that practically killed Nigeria

Peter should delve into entertainment. He is becoming a comedian!

Anybody can write or say those gibberish! The vacuum communicating is what matters most!
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by phorget(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Drug baron quotes will sound like...

Balablue.
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by phorget(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s sad and disgusting that a former APGA and PDP member is talking about rescuing Nigeria!

Same one who was a Governor for Eight good years with nothing to show for it, outside WAEC result!

Seems Peter thinks we forgot that he was a vice presidential aspirant under PDP- the party that practically killed Nigeria

Anybody can write or say those gibberish! The vacuum communicating is what matters most!

WAEC result is still something nah.
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Parachoko: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wetin Obi no fit do in small anambra, e dey try scam us say e go do am for Nigeria

Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Buhari was in CPC before, now in APC ( I don't want to mention others)

Tinubu was in Social Democratic Party (1992–1993) Alliance for Democracy (1998–2006) Action Congress of Nigeria (2006–2013) now APC

Don't even let me mention Atiku and a host of others

A party serves as a platform to render services to Nigerians politically

We Nigerians don't care about your party, we care about good governance!!!

Please, let it sink in!!!
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by slivertongue: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Apt

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari was in CPC before, now in APC ( I don't want to mention others)

Tinubu was in Social Democratic Party (1992–1993) Alliance for Democracy (1998–2006) Action Congress of Nigeria (2006–2013) now APC

Don't even let me mention Atiku and a host of others

A party serves as a platform to render services to Nigerians politically

We Nigerians don't care about your party, we care about good governance!!!

Please, let it sink in!!!

Buhari did not claim to be a saint! He did not claim to be holier than thou.

Peter be acting and coupling words like he is Jesus
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Buhari did not claim to be a saint! He did not claim to be holier than thou.

Peter be acting and coupling words like he is Jesus
How He has open himself to criticism undecided

He has often said he did his bit and others should also make their own meaningful contribution

Just show me a video where he claimed perfection despite striving to be a better person in governance undecided

As for Buhari, he doesn't need to claim anything, we the citizens have eyes, ears and mouth, we know who is who and what!!!
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by SLAP44: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
PETER OBI'S MESSAGE TO NIGERIAN VOTERS

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
*- Peter Obi*

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
*- Peter Obi*

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
*- Peter Obi*

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
*- Peter Obi*

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
*- Peter Obi*

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
*- Peter Obi*

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
*- Peter Obi*

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor,whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
*- Peter Obi*

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
*- Peter Obi*

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
*- Peter Obi*

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall!
May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
*- Peter Obi*

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
*- Peter Obi*

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil, we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
*-Peter Obi*

*Vote Obi for better Nigeria*

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Godwin4444: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
SLAP44:
*🔥Food for Thought!❗🤔*

"2023 presidential election is an existential one for Nigeria. Please join me to rescue Nigeria from total collapse"
- Peter Obi.

"2023 election must not be on entitlements based on religion or tribe but on competence, character and what you did before,”
- Peter Obi

"I am going to celebrate and invest in Tech. We're going to use tech everywhere. We were the first state govt to put internet in all the secondary schools"
- Peter Obi

"When you have a candidate that has global exposure, like me, it would be difficult to be a tribal bigot."
- Peter Obi

"You don’t just open shop and start begging for money. People need to see your efforts and the extent your strength could take you before your start making demands for support"
- Peter Obi

"Everyone that went to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) knew me during my time. I owned the supermarkets in the University, built my own house there and owned two cars. I was a business man. But, I was also a diligent student."
- Peter Obi

“I will make Nigeria a Giant, not just in name but in existence, we will be able to stand up to every Nation on Earth as a true Giant”
- PeterObi

I don't talk about INEC. I am a player and players don't talk about the referee.
- Peter Obi.

"I will make Nigeria a giant in name and in existence. We will stand up to any nation on earth. Otherwise, they should just call us any name they like."
- Peter Obi

"There must be some people who don't like me. If everyone likes me, I would stop campaigning. Because I would know something is wrong."
- Peter Obi

"I told the Canadian Ambassador that I don't want Nigeria to be invited to the G20 or G40 or whatever as an observer but as an active member."
- Peter Obi

"People will say my plans are lofty. But country after country has done it. So it's doable"
- Peter Obi

“… and where I find it difficult, I will tell you the truth!”
- Peter Obi.

“I am the only governor in Nigerian history who finished eight years, left money, built infrastructure, owed no contractor, salary or pension"
- Peter Obi

“Do not vote for anybody because he is from your area or tribe, or because of religion, please. Nobody, no religion buys bread cheaper, no tribe buys bread cheaper; that is what politicians are using to manipulate us. And do not vote for anybody because it is his turn. It is the turn of Nigerians to take back their county"
- Peter Obi

“We want government that will make people to earn a living, government that will give the youth job, we want a country where a son of nobody, a daughter of nobody will be somebody, and it will happen in this country. So I urge you, please, remain prayerful, ask questions about those you want to vote for, ask for their background."
- Peter Obi

“It is important as you pray participate in the election, don’t leave it the way it used to be, we want this country to work. I am praying as well, that God will not allow this situation to continue. I assure you, we don’t have any other country, all we are saying is from next year, God will take control of this country"
- Peter Obi

*PO's quotes/declarations collated/ compiled by:*

-Comrade Valentine CSO
*Rivers State Coordinator for Peter Obi Support Network(POSN)*
go n start preparing to shout Biafra or death
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Novarisammy2: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

E be like say this thing way dey do you dey ur lineage cos I don't understand what exactly went wrong with you down the production line
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Novarisammy2: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
That coronavirus don start to dey display his inherited generational curse again up there

Peter Obi is the man to beat
Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Novarisammy2: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

How He has open himself to criticism undecided

He has often said he did his bit and others should also make their own meaningful contribution

Just show me a video where he claimed perfection despite striving to be a better person in governance undecided

As for Buhari, he doesn't need to claim anything, we the citizens have eyes, ears and mouth, we know who is who and what!!!

So you actually replied that virus in a sensible manner? Seems u re new here if not you for know say the being is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. by Novarisammy2: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Godwin4444:
go n start preparing to shout Biafra or death
Death to the hound dogs of the drug lord aka bobo Chicago

Death to enemies of a new Nigeria

Death to those who have stolen our common wealth

Death death death

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Attack Peter Obi, Igbos, Yorubas, Tinubu / Middle Belt Please Do This For Nigeria / Breaking: Inec Releases Data On Collected Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.