Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! (8565 Views)

Fun: The Last Person To Comment Is The Winner / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All / Finally We Have A New Contra Game After 7 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Swissli:
don't always take negative comments to heart sir, most of these people have not helped anyone in their entire lives yet they call that amount small as if they would be willing to give even half of that amount for free to anyone
stay there and be looking for free money....stand up and kill that thought of giveaway from your life,you also can be the giver,, nobody send you !!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ashjane:
shut up sponsor me my ass...you think strip clubs is 17k
Dude you're nothing but an empty Barrell...you brag about sending 30k but ended up sending 17k
That's a clear sign of how crazy you're .... enter Nigeria make I Ball you reach your 5th generation...your strip club money na for Instagram bitches we dey carry for 1h

ok mr sweet tat.....u can go baccckto bed. Goat!!(no oofencse) undecided
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Swissli:
don't always take negative comments to heart sir, most of these people have not helped anyone in their entire lives yet they call that amount small as if they would be willing to give even half of that amount for free to anyone

Well said..... Thank you!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Geominer: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Well said..... Thank you!!! wink
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

ok mr sweet tat.....u can go baccckto bed. Goat!!(no oofencse) undecided
e shock you Abi lol...I'm not a poor man like your children on here....look at who want to send me money for strip clubbing lol,be like you are high.... better knw your level denhiska!!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 4:53am On Oct 29, 2022
50k for you daddyck it you answer my own question.....what colour is your own brain?
Give me just two answers for Sharp 50k (no joke's) you'll be credited asap!!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by imagrg(m): 5:26am On Oct 29, 2022
I nearly got it!
I said, mercury silver which is almost faint blue
So, I will be the first runner-up.
Send me just 29k for this answer or I go vex and stop browsing Nairaland oh.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by gameova(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2022
PastorLucrative:

Sent
Seen. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by zrealjaheal: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2022
PastorLucrative:

Sent

Consider me please even if it is 100

0701 912 4244

2 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by benqo01(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2022
The volor of a mirror is blue she fail am
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by zrealjaheal: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
50k for you daddyck it you answer my own question.....what colour is your own brain?

Brother good morning

Please show me some love things haven't been easy
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro you just been advise to confirm with a Science teacher....if you know, you know..if you dont know, you ask.....stop acting like a drama queen please. The answer is Faint blue..do more research or ask a Science teacher. PEACE!! smiley

Where do science teachers get the information they teach? The information is available online. There is nothing except practical cases that a science teacher wants to reference or teach that is not available online.

The answer is not faint blue. If you believe it is then you need to prove it. I am willing to learn more aswell from you.

Why refer me to a science teacher who would tell me it is green or whatever, based on their school of thought.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

Where do science teachers get the information they teach? The information is available online. There is nothing except practical cases that a science teacher wants to reference or teach that is not available online.

The answer is not faint blue. If you believe it is then you need to prove it. I am willing to learn more aswell from you.

Why refer me to a science teacher who would tell me it is green or whatever, based on their school of thought.
lv the m*gu ....Mr I too knw,show us how you got your faint blue!!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:

WORDS OF WISDOM wink
Winners makes mistakes..
Loser blames others.
Brother, you lost..deal with it....GAME OVER!!¡!!¡!! no oofencsse) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

Yes it is his money but we have a responsibility not to misinform the public.

I REPEAT.....WORDS OF WISDOM: wink

Winners makes mistakes..
Loser blames others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

AGAIN....WORDS OF WISDOM: wink

Winners makes mistakes..
Loser blames others.

I did not lose and in fact, I am not ashamed of being corrected since I am still learning everyday.

I corrected you on your answer and approach to giveaways but your ego and pride is in the way of you and correction.

I didn't need to win your money to be entitled to my different view especially when you can't prove yours.

Every school of thought is subject to proof however contrasting the views.

Stop being ridiculous and trying to divert attention from the issue I raised.

It is not about your money or reward; it is about your proof.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

WORDS OF WISDOM wink
Winners makes mistakes..
Loser blames others.

nkita Togo
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

I did not lose and in fact, I am not ashamed of being corrected since I am still learning everyday.

I corrected you on your answer and approach to giveaways but your ego and pride is in the way of you and correction.

I didn't need to win your money to be entitled to my different view especially when you can't prove yours.

Every school of thought is subject to proof however contrasting the views.

Stop being ridiculous and trying to divert attention from the issue I raised.

It is not about your money or reward; it is about your proof.

son...take it as a man...YOU LOST.....YOU AINT GETTING PAID........go away..thank u!!!(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
nkita Togo

NO MEANS NO.....YOU LOST... bye bye sir!!!!(no oofencse) wink
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2022

..People juss wouldn't givvvvvup..we understand economy is hard & moiney is needed badly but the rule is...if u fail, you simply try again. This 2 kids juss aint getting tha message. ...

1. WINNER FOUND
2. GAME OVER
3. NO MEANS NO
4..GO HOMMMMMMMMEEE!!!! grin

or can someone kindly please interprete my messages to them in pigeonEnglish!!

cc
Ashjane & Adebishow (no means no sir...YOU LOST!!) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

son...take it as a man...YOU LOST.....YOU AINT GETTING PAID........go away..thank u!!!(no oofencse) smiley

I don't need your money, dickhead! Just prove your answer that you gave otherwise you have no honor.

No offence taken.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

..People juss wouldn't givvvvvup..we understand economy is hard & moiney is needed badly but the rule is...if u fail, you simply try again. This 2 kids juss aint getting tha message. ...

1. WINNER FOUND
2. GAME OVER
3. NO MEANS NO
4..GO HOMMMMMMMMEEE!!!! grin

or can someone kindly please interprete my messages to them in pigeonEnglish!!

cc
Ashjane & Adebishow (no means no sir...YOU LOST!!) wink

Noted, next time do a quiz and tell us Oduduwa is a purple man since your answers are only supposed to be what you call it not what is correct.

We are not all fools and money hungry on the platform. We are informed too so don't deceive us.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

Noted, next time do a quiz and tell us Oduduwa is a purple man since your answers are only supposed to be what you call it not what is correct.

We are not all fools and money hungry on the platform. We are informed too so don't deceive us.

^^story.
bro, we feel yor pain....You did not win the moiney & it really really hurts.... Say your pride & juss leave please/ go away!!(no oofeinse)
smiley
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

I don't need your money, dickhead! Just prove your answer that you gave otherwise you have no honor.

No offence taken.

^^^story...Ok you win...GO AWAY!!!!! smiley
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Sammy07: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Even though I no believe the giveaway sha.
No proof, just words of mouth.

Anyways, I don't know why you guys still Dey give daddyck(mrcork) audience.

The more audience you give him, the more he'll continue to tag you.

Lima98.
virginprincess
AishaDant
siofra
dollytino4real
realone12
Ashjane
baralatie
businessgirl
PastorLucrative
JohnKevwe
Ashjane
NairaQueen
Shagbatshagba
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^story.
bro, we feel yor pain....You did not win the moiney & it really really hurts.... Say your pride & juss leave please/ go away!!(no oofeinse)
smiley

You have no money, you can't pay me. Stop blabbing here.

You are empty and less informed.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

You have no money, you can't pay me. Stop blabbing here.

You are empty and less informed.

YOU LOST....QUIT NAGGGIN..BRO YOU LOST..GO AWAY!!! smiley
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

you get my point....I am currently holding $350 cash here right now and you think I'll be moved by your 17k lol... you're serious not ok
I'm in Nigeria spending what you can't get in your lifetime and you're blabbing lol....I'm still telling you to paste location with your goons I'll come with mine all y'all bills on me dick Head
See this one I go feed you reach ground...you think I'm hungry like you lol
Make I even show your papa proof like dis make you know say no be mouth
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2022
I'm not a broke ass njgga like you...I am living fine nkita Togo

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
you get my point....I am currently holding $350 cash here right now and you think I'll be moved by your 17k lol... you're serious not ok
I'm in Nigeria spending what you can't get in your lifetime and you're blabbing lol....I'm still telling you to paste location with your goons I'll come with mine all y'all bills on me dick Head
See this one I go feed you reach ground...you think I'm hungry like you lol
Make I even show your papa proof like dis make you know say no be mouth

I believe this banter is for DaddyCK. Please respond to him DaddyCK or forever hold your peace.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Sammy07:
Even though I no believe the giveaway sha.
No proof, just words of mouth.

Anyways, I don't know why you guys still Dey give daddyck(mrcork) audience.

The more audience you give him, the more he'll continue to tag you.

Lima98.
virginprincess
AishaDant
siofra
dollytino4real
realone12
Ashjane
baralatie
businessgirl
PastorLucrative
JohnKevwe
Ashjane
NairaQueen
Shagbatshagba

really?...u sure about that bro?
Bro I always pay & i can easily post the proof. As a matter of confidientiality, I cannot post unless MARYIAN (the winner) wants me to post it. You can easily ask her to send u the confirmation. The price waz 30k for the correct answer but she did not get the correct answer, but waz the closest. This was the easiest quiestion ever but no one got it. I juss decieded to give her simply becuz most of her messages always includes prayer...that waz the simplest reason why I gave her juss 17k OUT OF GOOD WILL. Bro I dont bull$hit when it comes to moiney..i pau up. My next question will be for 50k and this time I will be very strict becuz it shows most Nigerians are ungrateful...and this time I will post the reciept. I didnt force anyone to come to the thread. If u no, u no.
Bro moiney is juss a thing for some people..and its NO BIG DEAL!!!!!(real talk) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brain Teasing Optical Illusions / Download Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) Apk + OBB Data For Android / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.