Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! (8566 Views)

Fun: The Last Person To Comment Is The Winner / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All / Finally We Have A New Contra Game After 7 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

YOU LOST....QUIT NAGGGIN..BRO YOU LOST..GO AWAY!!! smiley

Life is about wins and loss in some cases; I am not afraid to lose.

You lied DaddyCK. Admit it that you tried to mislead people, infact you didn't know what your answer should be on the quiz that you set.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

I believe this banter is for DaddyCK. Please respond to him DaddyCK or forever hold your peace.
strictly for him(daddyck) alone!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

I believe this banter is for DaddyCK. Please respond to him DaddyCK or forever hold your peace.

son u advertising yorsef as a reject.... YOU LOST. QUIT NAGGGING... My next quiz will be for 50k (NGN 50,000 naira).....start reading!! smiley

FUNNY TO SPOT CRY BABIES towards end of 2022 (Adebishow & Ashjane)....i givvvup, AM OUT ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

son u advertising yorsef as a reject.... YOU LOST. QUIT NAGGGING... My next quiz will be for 50k (NGN 50,000 naira).....start reading!! smiley

Dishonored man, I will not be participating in your fake quiz.

Just dash out money, if you have, to whoever you prefer. Stop coming here to deceive us with ridiculous quiz and answers.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Another fake quiz for hungry leaches lol
Coming from a block head �
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by akeeng: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow:

You have no money, you can't pay me. Stop blabbing here.

You are empty and less informed.
Guy, enough of this BS. Stop disturbing the forum with your cries like a bush baby. Stop being a sore loser

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2022
akeeng:

Guy, enough of this BS. Stop disturbing the forum with your cries like a bush baby. Stop being a sore loser

SALUTE!!!!! wink

AKEENG FOR PRESIDENT 2024.....akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ......akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ..........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ........akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .......akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .......akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .......akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .......akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .......akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 .......akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ......
akeeng FOR PRESIDENT 2024 ...... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by siofra(f): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2022
DaddyCK:

really?...u sure about that bro?
Bro I always pay & i can easily post the proof. As a matter of confidientiality, I cannot post unless MARYIAN (the winner) wants me to post it. You can easily ask her to send u the confirmation. The price waz 30k for the correct answer but she did not get the correct answer, but waz the closest. This was the easiest quiestion ever but no one got it. I juss decieded to give her simply becuz most of her messages always includes prayer...that waz the simplest reason why I gave her juss 17k OUT OF GOOD WILL. Bro I dont bull$hit when it comes to moiney..i pau up. My next question will be for 50k and this time I will be very strict becuz it shows most Nigerians are ungrateful...and this time I will post the reciept. I didnt force anyone to come to the thread. If u no, u no.
Bro moiney is juss a thing for some people..and its NO BIG DEAL!!!!!(real talk) angry

Stop making noise on this forum angry
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2022
akeeng:

one of his leaches spotted lol...low life gang lol
If you understand English well you'll know why we're tackling him
I know you're looking for your daily bread on here just go and read so you can answer his fake question lol..
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Candyness(f): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2022
akeeng:

grin grin
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Tekahashi: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
I'm not a broke ass njgga like you...I am living fine nkita Togo
chaii, boss you set ooh, abeg bless me this morning
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Candyness(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
I know you're looking for your daily bread on here just go and read so you can answer his fake question lol..

Calm down sir. We here to have fun. Let it go
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Tekahashi:
chaii, boss you set ooh, abeg bless me this morning
my guy I don do give away for people and no gain come out....I can only teach you what to do to make this paper!!
Go do item and thank me later!!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
akeeng:

Who dey chat with with you. Please get off my mention. You think I am an ass-licker like you.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Candyness:

Calm down sir. We here to have fun. Let it go
it's a very simple thing to do...he said no to all the answers and now just show us how you get faint blue baba is saying we should go and ask science teacher...u sef hear m now....na only hungry human go believe,for me o I don't believe what I don't understand!!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by AgathaMoses(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Candyness(f): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
my guy I don do give away for people and no gain come out....I can only teach you what to do to make this paper!!
Go do item and thank me later!!

You such a liar, my gosh. CLOWNS. lol
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Candyness(f): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
it's a very simple thing to do...he said no to all the answers and now just show us how you get faint blue baba is saying we should go and ask science teacher...u sef hear m now....na only hungry human go believe,for me o I don't believe what I don't understand!!

Just accept defeat and move on...My gosh. Y'all dyamm stubborn. Laters.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by akeeng: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:

Adebishow:

Who dey chat with with you. Please get off my mention. You think I am an ass-licker like you.

Really now, guys? Really?

Okay, I’ll leave you two to keep embarrassing yourself. Bye
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
AgathaMoses:

Not only u have money
watch how there'll hate you bc you get money you no show love lol
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Candyness:

You such a liar, my gosh. CLOWNS. lol
lol why don't you come find out yourself?
You in lag?
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Adebishow and Ashjane make una die down this matter e don do abeg according to him the color of a mirror is faint blue which is what he wants someone to answer him as a mirror color,and to some of us here what color of a mirror is,is different we have different scientics with different prove so according to him faint blue is the correct answer and that's what he was expecting someone to say since no one get it,the person that he think is closed to the correct answer he give her 17k which is well proven that he keeps to his promise so why the long argument we have different scientics with different explanation of what a mirror color is,so abeg make una die down this matter

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lima98:
Adebishow and Ashjane make una die down this matter e don do abeg according to him the color of a mirror is faint blue which is what he wants someone to answer him as a mirror color,and to some of us here what color of a mirror is,is different we have different scientics with different prove so according to him faint blue is the correct answer and that's what he was expecting someone to say since no one get it,the person that he think is closed to the correct answer he give her 17k which is well proven that he keeps to his promise so why the long argument we have different scientics with different explanation of what a mirror color is,so abeg make una die down this matter
omo no quote me again abeg make thunder no fire you o...Dem no dey teach me rubbish make I swallow m
I don free am ✌️
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
omo no quote me again abeg make thunder no fire you o...Dem no dey teach me rubbish make I swallow m
I don free am ✌️

Son, you lost....GAME OVER....QUIT NAGGGIN and goooooo away!!! smiley
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
I don free am ✌️
are you for real Dem no the teach you rubbish make you swallow am through out your Schoolling how many times have you correct your teacher or u think everyone is perfect,or right in giving a correct answer if you think you are right and his wrong go and kill yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cork is having a ball on this thread
grin grin
Pipu dey para o
grin
Shuu
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by baralatie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
grin
Make una wait
Me too
I want to post dollars,pounds and euros on top of my car.
You pipu should wait o
Let me snap picture and post
grin
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Swissli(f): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
stay there and be looking for free money....stand up and kill that thought of giveaway from your life,you also can be the giver,, nobody send you !!
not everyone has the privilege to have cash, if it's about being hardworking, I'm pretty sure I would have been richer than you or the other guy who posted cash too, I'm commending DaddyCK because what he did tremendous, it's not about posting cash, he gave that amount for free meaning it was nothing to him, I can borrow and post money too, no big deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by superintendents(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
PastorLucrative:

Sent
seen thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lima98:
are you for real Dem no the teach you rubbish make you swallow am through out your Schoolling how many times have you correct your teacher or u think everyone is perfect,or right in giving a correct answer if you think you are right and his wrong go and kill yourself
no vex jare lima
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by FANTASER: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ashjane:
you think I'm poor lol I laugh you...if you have money come in dude �
See this clown oh grin
Who your fake rotten picture help cheesy
Someone helped another person with that amount just for getting close to an answer, you are calling him poor, Mr rich guy please send the remaining 13k to her since you get wey wey grin
What concerns you concern how he spends his money angry
Anyone can decide to give money to someone who calls a biro a pencil, does that mean anything you shit undecided
Even if it isn't correct scientifically,his answer is the answer since his money is involved
I didn't even expect DaddyCk to stoop so low to be answering people the likes of you
I thought he was like you fake bsts
He sent money and proved he's rich,You got money? Send the remaining 13k to the lady or you are purely rubbish Mr rich nyansh angry
Vawulence mode activated!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brain Teasing Optical Illusions / Download Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) Apk + OBB Data For Android / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.