Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves (19050 Views)

Elon Musk Takes Control Of Twitter And Sacks Its Top Executives / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by harmargedon: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2022
mecuries:
heaven is sweeter than money and your daddy G.O. is raking in billions of naira? Open your eyes gaddamit

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by Eyanbahose: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
This might be as a result of board decision or maybe the CEO isn't comfortable.

Well, make I dey jam up with my Oraimo buds

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2022
He will ban any ad and promotion associated with tinubu and apc.. Nice development.
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by NAVYdogg: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Jpblessed:
Elon musk go soon buy moon as i dey see am.

And who go come be the seller?
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by Johel(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
MrObidatti:

I'm moving to Twitter soonest bro!

Ah! Na now u just wan enter grin grin...it's not for the faint hearted o...u talk anyhow for trending topics,dem go give u gbas gbos.

Depression go catch u,u go delete the app.

But me, I be Mopol!
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by AK481(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2022
emy9:
This is a nice development. Twitter needs to be sanitized. It has a huge potential for generating revenue in ads but it needs to be be sanitized. Bots accounts and those promoting useless ideologies need to be weeded out. People with verified accounts who contribute little or nothing to the growth of the app but who emerge dropping tweets that promote vices should be disbanded. Hate tweets and deliberate misinformation should be thoroughly punished.

VERIFIED SHOULD COME WITH ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by jrobbins: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2022
fineboynl:
you are a fool. It doesn’t make any sense. When we have pos all around every corner

How many POS merchant has tens of millions in their account to use for cash deposit?

Even at that, If the deposit or transfer value is high, it'd be on temporary hold pending confirmation from Account manager (RSM).
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by Jpblessed(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2022
NAVYdogg:

And who go come be the seller?
If u ask me na who i go ask
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by happney65: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2022
emy9:
This is a nice development. Twitter needs to be sanitized. It has a huge potential for generating revenue in ads but it needs to be be sanitized. Bots accounts and those promoting useless ideologies need to be weeded out. People with verified accounts who contribute little or nothing to the growth of the app but who emerge dropping tweets that promote vices should be disbanded. Hate tweets and deliberate misinformation should be thoroughly punished.

Thank you. The major reason why I am not on Twitter is that. A whole lot of deliberate misinformation is always shared on there. Someone will just be bored and be throwing out lies for the sake of likes without nobody fact checking them.

If musk can make it decent and clean,some of us might decide to join then. But until then,make them stay their lane

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by JAGS001(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Our app don set now, ki ama fi oyinbo oppress ara wa loku bayi
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by Lanretoye(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=bolacode post=117933892][/quote]I was not told,before it was permanent suspension but now it is currently.i just appealed anyway,hope it is lifted.
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by dmill: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2022
What the Bleep [WTF]
Twitter is more cost than nigeria as a whole $44 billion
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by ValeeLove(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2022
When Stephen Akintayo go buy Nairaland?
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by skondo09(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2022
System202:
Elon my man, he should ban all those ukranian bots constituting nuisance on Twitter space

About ur pixs posted.. that's what will work for upcoming election.. picking candidates of choice from different parties to be voted in various capacities

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by BRATISLAVA: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Finally. Parag vs Elon is over.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by BRATISLAVA: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
happney65:

Thank you. The major reason why I am not on Twitter is that. A whole lot of deliberate misinformation is always shared on there. Someone will just be bored and be throwing out lies for the sake of likes without nobody fact checking them.

If musk can make it decent and clean,some of us might decide to join then. But until then,make them stay their lane

Was everything created to be believed?

Everything isn't a moral mission.

You aren't complaining about Muslim hate preachers who disseminate fanatic messages and fatwas on Twitter, or terrorists and drug cartels worldwide on the platform, but your problem is a little show off and lies.

Twitter should remain as is. But the truth is, people will soon have to pay to use it.
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by fineboynl(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2022
jrobbins:

How many POS merchant has tens of millions in their account to use for cash deposit?

Even at that, If the deposit or transfer value is high, it'd be on temporary hold pending confirmation from Account manager (RSM).
if the pos have the capacity they can do tens of millions a day. Normal saving account can do online transfer of 5m some 10m not to talk of other account. People buy car worth 30 to 50m and do transfer heaven didn’t fall

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by Viridis(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2022
uchihaa:
i expect no substantial changes. initially, he will allow people tweet anything then realise how foolish that is when shit starts getting out of hand. i expect twitter will no longer have a legt wing bias though
I swear you are correct
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by Basiljoe: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Elon Musk go soon ask us make we de pay to register on Twitter now.

We wey like oshofree before. Twitter can't be the same again. Crazy folks like Trump is coming back.

Una never know anything.
Abeg close mouth. You're trying too hard to sound intelligent but end up doing the opposite.
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2022
fineboynl:
you are a fool. It doesn’t make any sense. When we have pos all around every corner

Na your papa be fool, Idiot.

So if you wan launder money in billions, na POS you go go abi... You are not bright upstairs at all.

To slap you dey hungry me, son of a gun.

How many pos fit handle such transactions in volumes ?

You go dey talk like pesin wey dem disconnect brain from skull, ewu gambia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by emy9(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
AK481:

VERIFIED SHOULD COME WITH ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.

People can still subscribe to tweet trash. Subscription hasn't eliminated the potential for individuals to express distorted and warped views. They should be thrown out of the system entirely.
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by emy9(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
wolesmile:

And who says that's what Elon Musk is all out to do?
The guy might shock you guys the way Buhari shocked Nigerians.

If Buhari has shocked me, nothing can shock me anymore. I'm not afraid of being shocked. I'm rather concerned about what hate speech, misinformation and distorted views can do to naive minds.
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by AK481(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
emy9:

People can still subscribe to tweet trash. Subscription hasn't eliminated the potential for individuals to express distorted and warped views. They should be thrown out of the system entirely.

Twitter needs more money .
Re: Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves by Tulsaguy: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:

Abeg close mouth. You're trying too hard to sound intelligent but end up doing the opposite.

Since you no wan maintain your lane. I go xend hot slap to that your oblong head nao.

Eranko jati jati

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Phone Battery Now Drains Too Quickly / Infinix To Release 150 Watts Charge Device / What Is Your Battery Capacity And How Long Does It Last With Heavy Usage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.