Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) (22088 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience! / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2022
gradually leaving this platform undecided Imagine what they are reporting chai

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by iFESTAC680(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
This guy!!!! I know what's going on in your mind

Only if this were to be Nigeria!!
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by OnionBandit(f): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerians and clout chasing

Na so one do for Dubai wey she enter cage

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by MatthewN: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2022
no data to watch maybe someone should explain what the man said in the video
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by seanwilliam(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Lmao.. the guy na comedian

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by TheFacelessMan: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Greenback:
Well thefacelessman does it on daily basis grin

This is you ...lying down.

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by blaquebelle: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
I hope you got their guardians' permission before posting them on social media.
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by EmmyDJourno: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mad oO, matter first want be like skit grin
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by XYZ123: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
See how polite those boys were, imagine if na 9ja lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by Bankowner: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
I boarded Bus 35 from Eglinton Avenue at Commerce Blvd heading to work, there was rain and the bus was packed so no space to sit. Luckily someone got up to come down at the next stop so I got to sit.

Not long after, I started perceiving a foul smell which definitely was a fart. Most of the people around me were Indians and everyone kept a straight face. I was angry because the bus was poorly ventilated due to the rain and the number of people on it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by Juoflife1(f): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by doe: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man narrates what happened after he was wrongly accused at a bus stop.

Take a listen! The end part is cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF9KIo4Uq3U

Until the kid's parents see this tiktok video and report to police. What a stupid thing to do harassing kids for tiktok likes!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by aklion: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
But him face resemble mess na... �
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by etrange: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
He was not accused. Nobody accused him. Recording those kids and putting them on the internet for likes is exploitation. If they were my kids, you'd be hearing from my lawyers.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by sacajawea: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
etrange:
He was not accused. Nobody accused him. Recording those kids and putting them on the internet for likes is exploitation. If they were my kids, you'd be hearing from my lawyers.
You serious right now?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by Bigchristo: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
officialwdhtv:

This guy na wahala person but I like the way he handle them both we need to teach kids morals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
shadrach77:
Some people don't respect themselves. Those kids are very polite. Oyinbo kids no send you and your age.

They apologised and instead of you to move on, you still continue to video them and talk trash undecided

You're an id*ot undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by zedegit: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Tear gas fall on you.
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by zedegit: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
shadrach77:
Some people don't respect themselves. Those kids are very polite. Oyinbo kids no send you and your age.

They apologised and instead of you to move on, you still continue to video them and talk trash undecided

You must be an urchin. Ode. Do you know what blacks suffer over there?
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by haybhi1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
You're begging someone to beg you. Sounds dumb to me.

I don't know his point.

Trying hard to instill moral he'd definitely not give at home or he's quite the inferior complex type.

He could have tell them outrightly after the first mess, 'it's such a bad habit you two just burst'.

He could have asked for the kids' misgivings' recompense and not video it.

But no... make a fuss out of it and still sound weak and inferior...

What's 'please can you tell me you're sorry', for Pete's sake?
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by realestate99: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
sacajawea:

You serious right now?
Yeah!! No proof !!! And even if it happened, it is wrong to capture their face for Tik Tok likes, the whole stuff was cool until he decided to go back and capture the kids on video demanding apology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by etrange: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
sacajawea:

You serious right now?

I am serious. What he did was wrong. Nobody explicitly accused him. And he definitely shouldn't be putting out videos of minors on the internet without the consent of thier parents. It is very wrong. People could land in jail cause of ignorance or because they're from a place where anything goes. This isn't Nigeria, the guy should apply caution. Go to the comment section of that TikTok video and see others telling him that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by vickydevoka(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
etrange:
So lawyer still the this country. Wow!! I been think say dem self don japa
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by NickD(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Timi Don carry Madonna life enter Uk �
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by etrange: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

I'm in the same country as the guy that made the video. So I meant the lawyers here.
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by etrange: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

I'm in the same country as the guy that made the video. So I meant my lawyer here.
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by officialfestus(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lolz
Re: Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) by Ijb11: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Real Life Mutant Vampire Boy Spotted In Angola, / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently / Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.