Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President (11837 Views)

More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals / COVID-19: Social Distancing Has Failed In Nigeria - Innocent Ujah, NMA President / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President by Thomthom(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
kurupt1:
Doctors are paid too much in Nigeria..... Very greedy people
If you say they are greedy with the risk and hazard they faced on the job, Canada is waiting for the one that can japa with open arms to pay them double..
Re: Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President by EKONGKING: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
sowhatifiamibo:

Absolute rubbish!! Pure kindergarten trash!! You must be in fantasy world.[color=#990000][/color]

U dont understand sarcasm .
Re: Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President by EKONGKING: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
naijamerican:

See this mumu

Purely sarcasm .
Re: Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President by newdawn2017(f): 2:07am On Oct 29, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ngige said they should go and he does not give a damn about them. Na the beginning be this. Very soon Lecturers go tuwama join. Then we will understand the effects of voting in the likes of PDP and APC
& yes PDP's own obi. Only Sowore & AAC can revive Nigeria
Re: Worrisome Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors - Dr. Ojinmah Uche (NMA) President by Talkshealth15: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
You can still see your doctors remotely and get the care you need. All you need to do is Download the Outpost app.
My Doctor left the country at the beginning of the year and i still see him through Outpost and continue my care. Managing my condition is now easier than when he was around. We have our video consultations. I have my tests done with a diagnostic centre on the app, my result is being sent to me and my doctor for review. No hassle of queuing to pay or even wait and come back for result. It is just all convenient, easy and affordable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study / Nairalander Needs Help To Stop Drug Abuse & Addiction / Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.