Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter (25314 Views)

Elon Musk Just FIRED Vijaya Gadde, The Woman Who Made The Call To Suspend Trump / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Elon Musk has fired the Twitter executive who banned Donald Trump as speculation mounts that the former president could return to the platform.

The one-term president was banned by Twitter’s previous board in the wake of the pro-Trump insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6 202 and was forced to set up his own social media site, Truth Social.

Vijaya Gadde, the head of legal, policy and trust at the company was one of the senior executives fired by Mr Musk on Thursday night as he completed his $44bn.

It has been reported that Ms Gadde played a central role in Twitter’s decision to ban Mr Trump with CEO Jack Dorsey vacationing on a private island at the time.

In addition to his Twitter ban, Mr Trump was also barred from using Instagram and Facebook for his repeated election denials and pushing of misinformation.

The deadly riot at the US Capitol has been blamed for the deaths of several police officers and resulted in charges of seditious conspiracy for some of Mr Trump’s hardline supporters.

Mr Musk has publicly criticised the Twitter decision to ban Mr Trump from the platform.

He called the move a “mistake” earlier this year at a financial conference, while not directly saying whether he’d reverse it should he take over the company.

“I do think that it was not correct to ban Donald Trump,” said Mr Musk in May. “I think that was a mistake because it alienated a large part of the country and did not ultimately result in Donald Trump not having a voice.”

Following his Twitter ban, Mr Trump has repeatedly said that he would not leave Truth Social to return to Twitter.

Speculation about Mr Trump’s potential return was rife on Twitter on Thursday night, with a fake statement by the former president widely circulating on the site.

“LOL! Left wing desperation for (Donald Trump) to go back to Twitter. #deepfakes #FakeNews,” posted Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes.

In a May SEC filing from the blank-check company that was planning to take Truth Social public, it was stated that Mr Trump would have to restrict himself from using other social media platforms.

This included Mr Trump not being obligated to post on Truth Social and not being allowed to make the same post on another social media platform for six hours.

However, it stated that he would be free to post at any time from a personal account on any platform about political messaging, political fundraising or get-out-the-vote efforts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-twitter-account-musk-takeover-b2212422.html?amp

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by LordIsaac(m): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Power!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 5:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Facebook too is next. Mark zukerberg is losing at a very high rate now

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Zonefree(m): 6:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Trump will always Triumph.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by StrongAlphMale: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Trump about to scatter Biden and others on Twitter like he used to.

Meanwhile Mark Zuckerberg Lost $100B, the biggest loss in history by one man.

Damn!!! There are level to these things

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Trump will always Triumph.
God will always fight for trump any day any time. He’s the next America president in 2024

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2022
This Trump eeeeh.

This kind of man, I never see ooo

18 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by bonechamberlain(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2022
These Indians have taken over the tech industry and leadership positions in the west.

Evidence of investing in human capital, education and proper upbringing.

224 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2022
The purge has begun. Next he should ban evil urchins

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Sacchi1162(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Violence grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Parisian: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Hehehe
Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Administration1: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Get money for this life ooo, get money

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2022
E don start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by MITCHELL96: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Very nice!

Unban Kanye West too and others who were muted just for spilling the truth.

The elites are wicked, they have an agenda, the "New World Order" and it's evil, they are all evil!

I've done multiple researchs on this, Andrew Tate has been opening their dirty ass even after they bammed him on YouTube Facebook, Instagram, thanks to him for still spilling the truth on air.

Why is it that when these people realise their true self and started spilling the truth or start leaking these elites behind-the-scenes acts they get deplatformed? Cancelled? Banned? But people that post @$$ and d!cks or people that sing about drugs, sex or people that post how to twerk, how to kill your father or how to drug a girl and stuffs like that are allowed?

This is to show you the system is rigged! These are the things that will corrupt one's mind from self enlightenment, people don't know what the brain is capable of doing, the brain can do some really crazy shit, Albert Einstein used 4% and he's considered a genius and father of physics

You too can do same if you dwell in your mind! Information plus intelligence will get you far off this earth!

The more you know, the more you're able to do, the new world order has come in the shape of electronics, taking your mind away from what you want to apply it to. The mind is like a magnet to what you want, If you know the 12 laws of the universe, for example, the law of ATTRACTION.

Just like Music, music is frequency, what frequency are you being fed with?
A musician can make a music and target some part of your mind, if he/she wants you to go to sleep, meditate, happy or be violence and etc he/she can make his/her music do that. Behind every action, there's a motive behind it.

People think Kanye is a crazy @$$ hole?

N*gga Is exposing the elites!

They're so many things people can't understand, you need to wake up from day dreaming to realise Kanye West is not mad but speaking the truth, the illuminati, the new world order and the rest of them.

N*gga is blunt as f^ck and fears nobody, that's why they're banning him on social platforms from posting because they don't want me and you to know the truth, wait, you think Michael Jackson just died like that? undecided the killed him to make more money, Sony music killed him to make more money from his music. There's more that has happened in this world than the naked eyes have seen.

When you're famous, wealthy, influential, these elites come for you to make you join the illuminati, they give you mouth watering contracts and behind every contract, you're agreeing to sell your soul, to let them own you. If you don't accept, the try various ways to make you run down.

Do you know what happened to the Malaysian Airlines 370 ?

The media will never tell you the real thing that happened.

The media only post what they want you to see, before they got it, someone saw it with his own naked eyes, don't always believe what you see on the media.

There was this live video about a white man on his inauguration, he thanked God for his success, immediately they heard the word 'Jesus' the media people stop airing it and said it's network issue meanwhile they were the one that stopped it, so after the ceremony, the people doing their inauguration said they were warned not to say Jesus in whatever they were to say on stage.

There's also a video of an American boy saying he wants to thank God for his family and for protecting the world" e but the media censored the word "Jesus and"God" and posted it like that on social platforms.

So, the elites are angry Kanye West has now come to realise his real self, he's exposing their shit and this is why they're after his life, cancelling all his contracts making him look crazy and mad to people on social media.

People don't realise they're becoming slaves to the elites, they think slave trade is still physically? Lol the current slave trade is now mentally, that's why they have all these distractions all over the world, the mind is a very powerful place, that's why these distractions are here so you can't chanel your attention to listen to your mind.

That's why people aren't really productive, your mind is what you are. You see them developing big AI gadgets and you think every human being is not capable of doing so? That's why they will forever be on top because they've enslaved so many people's mind that they can't be productive.

Just imagine someone watching p*rn every minute, what do you think will be ringing in the person's mind? Is it not sex, nudity, unclad women? the next hooker to call, the next type of condom to buy and etc.

These people own this world, there's a big club me and you aren't in.

These people own the big companies in the world, from the Banking sector, the agriculture sector, the Tech sector and etc.

The new world order has come in electronics to distract people from applying their mind where they should, that's why there's so many distractions and people think they're enjoying life, knowledge is power, they don't want us to have this power, that's why there's all this distractions in form of apps, songs, movies and the rest of them to corrupt people's mind it's pathetic how people don't want to wake up.

The mind is a very powerful place, you make decisions in your mind first before saying it out or executing it, people don't know what the brain is capable of doing, you can do some really crazy shit man.

There was a a time Bill Gates posted one demonic video on his Facebook and Instagram, in the video was mosquitoes shaped in form of a human being with an axe wearing a hoodie, so after that part, he brought the mosquitoes to one auditorium and opened it for the mosquitoes to fly out and made some statements.

He made so many statememts but I'll go straight to the point, He said well, "Let me let them fly in this house, don't panic, it's only the poor people that will suffer it" the video is about 15-18 years back or so if I'm not mistaken, these people create all these problems we're facing today to bring solutions and make more money for themselves.

When there's a problem, you look for a solution, and if you'll have to pay to get the solution, you have no option than to do it..

Take a look at the COVID-19, till today, some people don't believe it was man made, I just laugh in Swahili grin

If there's no problem, people won't

Man, I swear I can't explain everything in details for you to understand.

This would be better on another platform so you can understand it better, they're things I wouldn't like to say here, they're also things I'd like to use my voice to explain to you, I have some videos from my research I'd like to show you too.

I won't say much.

Before you quote me to start saying shit, I read 48 LAWS OF POWER 3 times from start to finish and over 150 powerful books this year alone, you should know what I mean cool I know what you don't know and you can't compare your knowledge to mine. Peace ✌️

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Benitoh: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Welcoming
Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Kennitrust(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2022
So fast?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by princeade86(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2022
First assignment by thrump accomplished.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Newyorkitis(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2022
It means Trump is coming back!
Hurray to bluntness.

23 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by MrFixIt007: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2022
My Guy just spent the money to pass a message. Indians sha....una get mind ooo....Una just ban a whole President of The United States.... grin grin grin grin grin angry grin cheesy angry grin grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Like for Elon musk share for Putin

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Sabadon(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2022
And the battle begins now grin
Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Oddfinder001: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Elon
Real nigga

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2022
is everybody in silicon Valley Indian?
it seems Indians have overrun the West

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Oddfinder001: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Spirit04:
is everybody in silicon Valley Indian?
it seems Indians have overrun the West
Indians are good managers of businesses. Plus che3p Labour

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by purplekayc(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by 5iine: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Mercury12(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Good one Elon. . .
My kinda man.
Fvck them capitalist and imperialist that always try to suppress freedom of speech. . .
Trump should hop on twitter beats and blow his trumpet again. He still remain one of the few persons that can make America great again not that God forsaken forbidden stairs fall-star undecided

24 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by Houseofglam7(f): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by ThePolemicist: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Now that’s how you make a statement.
All these woke foolishness should not be forced down our throat.
We just want want a neutral social media platform and not at these cancel bullying culture.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Fires Twitter Executive, Vijaya Gadde Who Banned Trump On Twitter by tunapawizzy: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Elon omo aye

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? / BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.