Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi (1578 Views)

Yoruba's Sons & Daughters Whose Mothers Ar Frm Igbo Land Stand With Peter Obi / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 5:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Dr Oliver Adewusi speaking at the birthday celebration of Mrs Lucy Ajayi said that Igbos have what it takes to deliver Nigerians from the all round messing up of the nation. He revealed that he has been galvanizing support for Peter Obi among the Yorubas especially from those whose mothers hail from Igbo land of which he is part of. If my fellow Yorubas reject Igbos they have equally rejected our mothers and by extension we their children.

He warned that Nigerian will continue to suffer until they are ready to make use of the God given gift in Igbo man . We cannot see an express way and then turn to the part way . Peter Obi is adjudged to be the best in every ramifications, yet some Nigerians are blinded by tribal and religious sentiments.

When Buhari was campaigning in 2015, he had no idea on what to tell Nigerians. It was these Atiku and Tinubu who were promising heaven on earth . And told us all the lies against Goodluck Jonathan. Today we have seen Peter Obi a man with great ideas,focused ,capability and man of integrity . Obi is begging the press men for an interview while Tinubu and Atiku are dodging the press men.

Dr Adewusi maintained that Peter Obi is the president we need if we still want Nigeria to survive another two years.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by colorsofrainbow: 6:10am On Oct 28, 2022
So are you saying Ondo state is OBIdient?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2022
This is a welcome development let Nigerians speak up ,that is the only this country can be salvaged.

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Zonefree(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
So are you saying Ondo state is OBIdient?
Yorubaland is Obidient all through.

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Ceenaija:
Dr Oliver Adewusi speaking at the birthday celebration of Mrs Lucy Ajayi said that Igbos have what it takes to deliver Nigerians from the all round messing up of the nation. He revealed that he has been galvanizing support for Peter Obi among the Yorubas especially from those whose mothers hail from Igbo land of which he is part of. If my fellow Yorubas reject Igbos they have equally rejected our mothers and by extension we their children.

He warned that Nigerian will continue to suffer until they are ready to make use of the God given gift in Igbo man . We cannot see an express way and then turn to the part way . Peter Obi is adjudged to be the best in every ramifications, yet some Nigerians are blinded by tribal and religious sentiments.

When Buhari was campaigning in 2015, he had no idea on what to tell Nigerians. It was these Atiku and Tinubu who were promising heaven on earth . And told us all the lies against Goodluck Jonathan. Today we have seen Peter Obi a man with great ideas,focused ,capability and man of integrity . Obi is begging the press men for an interview while Tinubu and Atiku are dodging the press men.

Dr Adewusi maintained that Peter Obi is the president we need if we still want Nigeria to survive another two years.

He got the delusion genes from his mother side. Only yiibos can save Nigeria? And these bums wonder why other ethnic groups are disgusted with them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by phorget(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

He got the delusion genes from his mother side. Only yiibos can save Nigeria? And these bums wonder why other ethnic groups are disgusted with them.

Isnt it logical to you to try another hand in salvaging a drowning nation? This at least a common sense but unfortunately common sense is not common.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2022
phorget:

Isnt it logical to you to try another hand in salvaging a drowning nation? This at least a common sense but unfortunately common sense is not common.

Another hand? So only yiibos have the competence to rule? Whyare the south east states not Dubai now? I won't be shocked if you replied that they are being ruled by afonjas and abokis. Can't put anything beyond you guys, no matter how ludicrous it is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't how old you are but what I know is that mentally your reasoning is that of a baby.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by phorget(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Another hand? So only yiibos have the competence to rule? Whyare the south east states not Dubai now? I won't be shocked if you replied that they are being ruled by afonjas and abokis. Can't put anything beyond you guys, no matter how ludicrous it is.

South east states isnt Dubai and other parts of Nigeria ain't Dubai either. The last time I checked,abokis still has the highest numbers of almajiris and out of school children despite their years of holding to power. All yorubas are now claiming Lagosian but I've been to other southwest states and I know exactly what they look like yet we've had couple of yorubas in power.
If justice, FAIRNESS and equality isnt yiu watchword then I wonder what would be.
Dont assume that I am an igbo just because I see marginalization as a sin to humanity. Let's give an igboman a chance and I dont think that should be difficult though.
You can't be claiming one Nigeria and not aligning with the whole Nigeria, if you dont want anything to do with the igbos then allow them to leave and that is what I call “FAIRNESS”.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Forget about those Igbos that are singing for Buhari they are not happy the way Igbos are been treated.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2022
phorget:

South east states isnt Dubai and other parts of Nigeria ain't Dubai either. The last time I checked,abokis still has the highest numbers of almajiris and out of school children despite their years of holding to power. All yorubas are now claiming Lagosian but I've been to other southwest states and I know exactly what they look like yet we've had couple of yorubas in power.
If justice, FAIRNESS and equality isnt yiu watchword then I wonder what would be.
Dont assume that I am an igbo just because I see marginalization as a sin to humanity. Let's give an igboman a chance and I dont think that should be difficult though.
You can't be claiming one Nigeria and not aligning with the whole Nigeria, if you dont want anything to do with the igbos then allow them to leave and that is what I call “FAIRNESS”.

I don't know if you've heard of logic before. Now, southeast states are not more developed than others. Who are those ruling the southeast states? Igbos. But you said only igbos are competent to rule Nigeria. You get my drift?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Ceenaija:

I don't how old you are but what I know is that mentally your reasoning is that of a baby.

Why your mental reasoning is less than that of a donkey foetus.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Wow, obidient people
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Chiefwhip01: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2022
This coming election is not about tribe nor religion,it is about competence, capability,a progressive mind,a man devoid of criminal case,a detribalised man,a man with conscience
That man is peter obi
Vote wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Chiefwhip01 post=117933823]This coming election is not about tribe nor religion,it is about competence, capability,a progressive mind,a man devoid of criminal case,a detribalised man,a man with conscience
That man is peter obiVote wisely.[/quote

Thank you very much you have spoken well.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Kagd10: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2022
They should follow their mother to OSU land na. Their uselessss Father did a terrible job.

Even Akeredolu wife learned the hard way when she wasn't accepted in any electoral post in Imo despite being an Imo lady. Hence she knows now that her children are Yoruba and their interest is only in Yoruba land hence she must support Yoruba sstuff for the progress of her children who are Yoruba because if she was rejected in Imo, her children will be 10 times rejected by the hateful SE.. Even Ojukwu's wife was rejected in Anambra because she wasn't an Anambra woman despite being an Igbo lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by phorget(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't know if you've heard of logic before. Now, southeast states are not more developed than others. Who are those ruling the southeast states? Igbos. But you said only igbos are competent to rule Nigeria. You get my drift?

I haven't said that it's only igbos that are competent to rule, what I've said is that it wouldn't be a bad idea to try them out.
We've had Hausa/fulani, we've had Yorubas and we've had from the south south so why shouldn't we have from the IGBOS?
Wont it be a fair story to tell to our children that all the tribes did actually fail our beautiful country?
The narrative had always been that an igboman will not rule this country but I've failed to see any genuine reason given to such assertions yet we still say we've got one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2022
They have used religion and tribalism to separate us ,take advantage of use and short changed us.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Igbodicool(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Their ability to reason very well is because...

Igbo blood runs in them!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Probz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Those offspring are as-much Igbo as they are Yoruba. Patrilinealism has no place in real science.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Probz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Let 2022 be the year we finally end this nonsense. If you’re 50/50, you’re 50/50.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Rayzoom: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:
They should follow their mother to OSU land na. Their uselessss Father did a terrible job.

Even Akeredolu wife learned the hard way when she wasn't accepted in any electoral post in Imo despite being an Imo lady. Hence she knows now that her children are Yoruba and their interest is only in Yoruba land hence she must support Yoruba sstuff for the progress of her children who are Yoruba because if she was rejected in Imo, her children will be 10 times rejected by the hateful SE.. Even Ojukwu's wife was rejected in Anambra because she wasn't an Anambra woman despite being an Igbo lady.
You're a foolish goat, reason like a human for once, foolish Osu.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
God is with Peter Obi in this project to rescue the nation
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Rayzoom: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
phorget:

I haven't said that it's only igbos that are competent to rule, what I've said is that it wouldn't be a bad idea to try them out.
We've had Hausa/fulani, we've had Yorubas and we've had from the south south so why shouldn't we have from the IGBOS?
Wont it be a fair story to tell to our children that all the tribes did actually fail our beautiful country?
The narrative had always been that an igboman will not rule this country but I've failed to see any genuine reason given to such assertions yet we still say we've got one Nigeria.
Please forget that Osu, you're just wasting your time on an imbécile who has problem with reasoning.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
phorget:

You didn't read the op? "Only the Igbo man can rescue Nigeria blah blah".

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Kagd10: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Probz:
Those offspring are as-much Igbo as they are Yoruba. Patrilinealism has no place in real science.
The male chromosomes determine the children. Sink that into ya skull. If they feel their father is useless, then they should follow their mother to osu land. No one will stop them. But once you're on Yoruba soil yet you do something contrary to Yoruba progress, you and your Osu mother will kpai. You dey mad? The best is for you to go to your mother's osu land if you feel your father is useless. Simple as abc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by MadamExcellency: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Peter Obi has already said nobody should vote for him because of his tribe but because he is the most competent, capable and trustworthy.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by MadamExcellency: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:
The male chromosomes determine the children. Sink that into ya skull. If they feel their father is useless, then they should follow their mother to osu land. No one will stop them. But once you're on Yoruba soil yet you do something contrary to Yoruba progress, you and your Osu mother will kpai. You dey mad? The best is for you to go to your mother's osu land if you feel your father is useless. Simple as abc.

You didn't go to school. Sex chromosome is not a determinant of dominant or recessive genes.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by BanyXchi: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
phorget:

exactly I want them to leave, I don't believe in the Nigerian project, and btw other Yoruba states are better than the SE region, nothing works in that region, except from their diasporia going back to build village mansions.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Kagd10: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
MadamExcellency:

You didn't go to school. A chromosome is not a determinant of dominant or recessive genes.
You don't know Chromosome is the determinant of life? It's what is in the nuclear body. While the famale chromosome are also present during nuclear division, it's the male chromosome that determine the sex of the children. Of course for a absent father, the mother has a full claim of the child since she took the full responsibility and her gene is also present however if your father is fully involved, I don't see why you would shun your father. Whatever it is isn't my business. Point is you can't be on Yoruba soil yet working against the progress of it except you want to kpai.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by T9ksy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:
You don't know Chromosome is the determinant of life? It's what is in the nuclear body. While the famale chromosome are also present during nuclear division, it's the male chromosome that determine the sex of the children. Of course for a absent father, the mother has a full claim of the child since she took the full responsibility and her gene is also present however if your father is fully involved, I don't see why you would shun your father. Whatever it is isn't my business. Point is you can't be on Yoruba soil yet working against the progress of it except you want to kpai.

That's their "stock in trade".

Ever since, they discovered yorubaland, they have been doing everything in their might to deter the progress & interests of their hosts.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Christistruth00: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Liars

Ademola Adeleke Osun Gov Elect whose mother is from Enugu is definitely not supporting him and he announced it

Even Ohaneze Lagos are not supporting Peter Obi

https://punchng.com/well-support-tinubu-lagos-igbo-group/

(1) (2) (Reply)

The University Of Abuja Students Shade Tinubu. / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Advises APC Governors. / PEPT Has Awarded Cost For Filing Frivolous Election Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.