Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi (1604 Views)

Yoruba's Sons & Daughters Whose Mothers Ar Frm Igbo Land Stand With Peter Obi / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Probz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:
The male chromosomes determine the children. Sink that into ya skull. If they feel their father is useless, then they should follow their mother to osu land. No one will stop them. But once you're on Yoruba soil yet you do something contrary to Yoruba progress, you and your Osu mother will kpai. You dey mad? The best is for you to go to your mother's osu land if you feel your father is useless. Simple as abc.

The male sex determines the sex of the child.

Genetics per-se are 50/50.

If I slap your dirty mouth now, ehn? Bloody idiot.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Forget about what the politician says in public, most of them are behind Peter Obi.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by dominic17: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Does this make sense to you? Losing election doesn't mean rejection by the whole tribe,the must be a looser as well as a winner in every contest that is the way life is.

Kagd10:
They should follow their mother to OSU land na. Their uselessss Father did a terrible job.

Even Akeredolu wife learned the hard way when she wasn't accepted in any electoral post in Imo despite being an Imo lady. Hence she knows now that her children are Yoruba and their interest is only in Yoruba land hence she must support Yoruba sstuff for the progress of her children who are Yoruba because if she was rejected in Imo, her children will be 10 times rejected by the hateful SE.. Even Ojukwu's wife was rejected in Anambra because she wasn't an Anambra woman despite being an Igbo lady.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Kagd10: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Probz:

The male sex determines the sex of the child.

Genetics per-se are 50/50.

If I slap your dirty mouth now, ehn? Bloody idiot.
I have told you my own. If you're on Yoruba soil yet working against the progress of it, you will kpai. It's simple as Abc.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Probz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:
I have told you my own. If you're on Yoruba soil yet working against the progress of it, you will kpai. It's simple as Abc.

And I’ve told you my own, only I come from a reasonable and non-tribalistic angle. There’s a difference between someone who spouts osu this-and-that to prove a point and someone who’s just trying to get to the bottom of things calmly. All-in-all I can’t say I'm interested in swapping words with fanatical children.

Run to mummy.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Kagd10: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Probz:

And I’ve told you my own, only I come from a reasonable and non-tribalistic angle. There’s a difference between someone who spouts osu this-and-that to prove a point and someone who’s just trying to get to the bottom of things calmly. All-in-all I can’t say I'm interested in swapping words with fanatical children.

Run to mummy.
No one cares about your yuseless osu self. If e pain you, you would go and hold your useless leaders in osu land instead of crying over Tinubu who didn't rule you and your papa. I have sha said my own. Anyone who's on Yoruba soil yet working against the progress of it, you will kpai.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Probz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:
No one cares about your yuseless osu self. If e pain you, you would go and hold your useless leaders in osu land instead of crying over Tinubu who didn't rule you and your papa. I have sha said my own. Anyone who's on Yoruba soil yet working against the progress of it, you will kpai.

Lol at the fact that you’re more pained about your over-zealous trolling than I am.

If you don’t care, stop replying.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by paramakina202: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Make una register Ifeanyi Davido Adeleke for this association sharp sharp.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Kagd10: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Probz:

Lol at the fact that you’re more pained about your over-zealous trolling than I am.

If you don’t care, stop replying.
You're the one in pain na. I'm not the one from osu land.. Anyway I have said my own. Your ancestor kpai with their unwarranted hate. So shall you if you don't desist from hating people who didn't rule you or your papa. It is what it is.
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Probz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kagd10:
You're the one in pain na. I'm not the one from osu land.. Anyway I have said my own. Your ancestor kpai with their unwarranted. So shall you if you don't desist from hating people who didn't rule you or your papa. It is what it is.

Still here?
Re: Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi by Ceenaija(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2022
If you rejected a candidate only because he is from their mother's people (Igbo) equally you rejected their mother and by extension their children. Peter Obi is the man for the rebirth of a new Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Osogbo. / Watch The Crowd That Welcomed Peter Obi In Akure Today / APGA Floors Labour Party In Anambra State Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.