Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) (43095 Views)

Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) / Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2022
This is madt funny.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Shellsploit: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Amuocha
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by tfelicityk(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Why she no use d JuJu control the yahoo boy to bring her share to her?
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Below is the full interview and transcript from the cut-and-join section TonyeBarcanista posted earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg?t=1988

First, let us note that this section of the interview was about security and the menace of banditry.

We begin at 33:09

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE SECTION OF ARISE INTERVIEW WITH PETER OBI @TONYEBARCANISTA POSTED

Rufai: OK, but Mr Peter Obi, it is not as easy as you just said it is. Should I tell you why? Because you have to buy more guns to fight the bandits that don't make people farm on the farmlands, to fight the bandits that killed 100 farmers in Zababare, to fight the legacy issues of infrastructure that would inhibit production, and a lot of people keep asking, you keep talking about production but as a businessman you used to import a lot into this country, those are some of the things they hold against you. You talk about production but you're a big net importer into this country. And, how will you solve those legacy issues? That's why we talked about security.

Peter Obi cuts in...

Peter Obi: Let me tell you, I talked about security, let me tell you, Rufai. I've been going around this country. I've visited 5 prisons and I can invite you to go to one with me. I sat down with some when I went into a prison, there were 1000 people and I interviewed 100.

Why were you involved in kidnapping?
I have no job!
Why were you involved in cultism?
I have no job!
Why were you involved in kidnapping?
I have no job!

And I said to them, how much were you paid in the last operation? Rufai, you won't believe it, N30,000, N25,000, N100,000. What this shows is that if these people can have a steady income of N50,000, they won't be involved in that. The more you pull people out of poverty, I've said repeatedly, the more you reduce criminality. We have these things in Brazil. I can show you countries where it has been practised. All these agitations and criminality were all over the place in Brazil until Brazil decided to do what I am telling you now, investing in these people. It means these things I'm going to do is going to reduce this criminality because they will be part of the farmers earning income. Today bandits are taking 8 local Governments in Niger state, I'm telling you if you put money in the farther land of Niger state, you'll reduce them by 50%. Because they've found something they're doing that'll give them money. What else do they want?

Rufai cuts in....

Rufai: You talked about Brazil, are you going to do social investment because it is under .....(Inaudible - PO and Rufai were speaking at the same time)

Peter Obi: I might not, I will do a combination of everything. There's a combination of everything. You're not going to do one straight thing. It's a combination of everything that will say, we are going to pull these people out of poverty, because the more we do it, so we deal with those legacy issues. On the issue of what my importation is, let me tell you what I did and I'll like to refer to Reuben cos I've known Reuben for over 30 years. Go and ask anybody what my business is, that is what I even studied. If you go and read what I studied at Harvard, it's market-to-market management. I'm marketing, I'm a distributor. Go and ask Coca-Cola, they're in Nigeria, ask other people as at the time I was in business, I was one of their biggest distributors. It's like seeing Walmart, Walmart today sells goods from Vietnam, India, etc but they don't manufacture them.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Moh247: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
cool

make she sef go carry lappy abi she no get son
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by emiika: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2022
jerrykc22:
Why did she no do the rituals and make money for herself instead of doing for people.. Abi she day forbid money.. hahahaha grin grin cheesy

i go beat hell outta her head...
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by izubext007: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2022
The gods most be crazy
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by RepoMan007: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2022
jerrykc22:
Why did she no do the rituals and make money for herself instead of doing for people.. Abi she day forbid money.. hahahaha grin grin cheesy
You never hear?

Matthew 18:7 (KJVA) Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come ; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh !

She is afraid of the consequences. Even village 'ogbonge' witches avoid money rituals and watch out for will do it so they can be blackmailing and be collecting.
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by headboyprince(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Fallout:
Scam don enter juju
are you just knowing that yahooism and ritual. its just like drinking, and smoking. they go hand in hand grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by faceland: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Two scammers
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2022
You use rituals create money for someone yet you are poor or poorer than the person!

Naija Juju is either confused or deceiving the desperate customers!

...Or maybe the native doctor knows the price to pay for such wealth, and will rather stay poor! tongue
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by FireUpNow(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Sappa sef dey affect juju priest and priestess so on that tip juju spirit monitors the job until it pays and therefore informed it's mouth piece to go and collect her share anyhow white rooster will be slaughtered at the shrine for the juju spirit to drink blood. Infact sappa dey hold the gods too. Na wa oi
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by HRMK: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2022
and her so called gods are not strong enough to discipline him?what a shame!
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Birdman07090(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2022
This case of socal media is becoming something else there is know longer secret in this society.. All in the name of camera, why would people video this nonsense and post it on social media, One really need to be very careful this days
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Crafteck1: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2022
IrepChrist:
Brothers and sisters, again I say to you heaven an hell his real. This is another opportunity for to choose the Zoe life in Christ that your eternity may be secured.

Jesus loves you.

How do you know hell is real
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Herbalists are also contributing to the evil happening in our country they have negative effect
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Holyfic: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Give oracle him share make una collect grin
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Bvlgari: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

WHA THA FKK?....is that not Burma boy's mum? undecided

How this one take be burna boy mama ni tori olorun?? cheesy
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

How this one take be burna boy mama ni tori olorun?? grin grin cheesy

bro thats definately burma boy's mum....loookat her face!!(REAL TALK) angry
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin Can't the worthless gods make money for the foolish idiot of a priestess? Does she have to depend on yahoo proceedings?
Stupid gods and priestess.
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by kelspinall(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022
lols problem no dey finish
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Williams150(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Your juju give you call. No be small thing here...
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wahala ProMax as herbalist storms her disloyal yahoo boy client's home to demand her share after her gods told her that he has "collected" without informing her cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH7TExHb2NE

Please send to efcc. The herbalist deserves some good years in jail. Honestly, I don't understand this youths. Are they justifying crime? Criminals everywhere
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hahhahha.
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Elock1: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
IrepChrist:
Brothers and sisters, again I say to you heaven an hell his real. This is another opportunity for to choose the Zoe life in Christ that your eternity may be secured.

Jesus loves you.
u Don go there b4?
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by kunle75(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wahala ProMax as herbalist storms her disloyal yahoo boy client's home to demand her share after her gods told her that he has "collected" without informing her cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH7TExHb2NE

These are the enabler efcc should arrest and lock up,na wa ooo
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by crackhouse(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
This instablog una video no dey ever complete in this life.. una go just dish out one short clip that not understandable and leave your viewers wondering if the video is actually talking about what u are reporting
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by Ijb11: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by judedwriter(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2022
undecided

God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man sows so shall he reap.
Re: Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid) by ghostofsparta(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Fools on this thread don't get it that there is a difference between what is called juju and propitiating a deity or entities on behalf of a beseecher.

https://www.nairaland.com/1270001/unvarnished-truth-money-ritual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) / Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Ajah, Lagos As They Burn Houses / Ademola Adebukola ‘Holy Ghost’ Sent To Prison For Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.