Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) (1345 Views)

White Lady Who Stabbed Her Nigerian Boyfriend To Death Is Seen At A Bar Chilling / Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / Head Of Man Spotted At Nigeria Vs Atletico Madrid Game That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Bvlgari: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Foreign diplomats and others have been seen in a viral video last night at Nigeria's Intl airport heading out of Nigeria less than 72 hours after the US first raised an alarm over what it described as “elevated risk of terror attacks” in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdrqenJjyE

2 Shares

Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by OJODEL10(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2022
My beloved country
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Wow
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Make this people calm down jare
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by madridguy(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2022
The only tension in Nigeria now are flood and price of food in the market grin Let them go and stop disturbing our peace.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by shortgun(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:
The only tension in Nigeria now are flood and price of food in the market grin Let them go and stop disturbing our peace.
This should be a source of worry to every right thinking person but not for you?

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Nostring: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2022
We Sabi make mountain out of molehill lipsrsealed
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2022
By now dem go don land

They probably hav more Intel than the home country
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by websitegurufix: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2022
It is well

Contact me for your website design and website script..
WHATSAPP ME ON 08142425878
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Bvlgari: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2022
websitegurufix:
It is well

Contact me for your website design and website script..
WHATSAPP ME ON 08142425878

It is well o
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
AMERICA has a way of tracking phone details and conversations. IF you follow the documentary of how Osama was tracked, you will understand.
And again, they have got too many undercover agents paid by the US.
Also, they have many double agents in almost all government of the world.

The Nigerian that was caught at JFK Airport shared same hotel block with his captors. Unknown to him they swam together. Undercover agents are rarely limited. Many can commit crimes just to get into special prisons to enable them track someone. They wouldn't be joking with things like this.
They spend so much on Intelligence Gathering.
Could it be the aftermath of 2023 elections?
I pray the situation will be brought under control.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Bvlgari: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
AMERICA has a way of tracking phone details and conversations. IF you follow the documentary of how Osama was tracked, you will understand.
And again, they have got too many undercover agents paid by the US.
Also, they have many double agents in almost all government of the world.

The Nigerian that was caught at JFK Airport shared same hotel block with his captors. Unknown to him they swam together. Undercover agents are rarely limited. Many can commit crimes just to get into special prisons to enable them track someone. They wouldn't be joking with things like this.
They spend so much on Intelligence Gathering.
Could it be the aftermath of 2023 elections?
I pray the situation will be brought under control.

Sure thing...they are the best in intelligence gathering
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Crebirth: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed
Someone confirm this
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Announced3: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Trash. People no fit travel again
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by SamOchuko: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bvlgari:
Foreign diplomats and others have been seen in a viral video last night at Nigeria's Intl airport heading out of Nigeria less than 72 hours after the US first raised an alarm over what it described as “elevated risk of terror attacks” in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdrqenJjyE

So any white man for airport na diplomat and moreover diplomats nor day fly out before now? Wetin day special about this their particular flying out now? Nigerians and carry do
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Bvlgari: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:
A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed
Someone confirm this

shocked shocked shocked Are u serious about this information? Omg
Re: Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) by Crebirth: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bvlgari:

shocked shocked shocked Are u serious about this information? Omg
Sorry it was a misinformation but I think the dude(Eboh Media) on YouTube and are somehow related.

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets Your Banks Will Never Tell You / Have You Ever Known Personally Someone To Disappear From The Face Of Earth? / Policemen At Kirikiri Maximum Security impregnating Female Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.