Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil (760 Views)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Ebukzz: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Ogun State Police Command has arrested a 40-year-old man, Taofeek Sulaiman, for allegedly forcefully having carnal knowledge of his 13-year-old step-daughter.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident in a statement on Thursday.

He said the suspect was arrested following a complaint lodged at the Owode-Yewa police divisional headquarters by the mother of the victim, who reported that she got married to the suspect after the demise of her first husband, who was the victim’s father.

Lalasticlala

Read more here: https://dailyinfo.ng/man-rapes-13-year-old-step-daughter-blames-devil/

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2022
This man is an imp himself
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Boogyman557: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool I don off my WEED!

Kunle! bring my old KALA come for me..

PESIN left leg go DROP 4 GROUND today..

Abeg make una drop better location!

I one LOAD BULLET 4 my old KALA now..

Na to BLAST BLAST the useless MANCHI of a father left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from the left angle side so that em BLOKOS go scatter WELL WELL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by KingOfTheDamned: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2022
These are they in the flesh ....

Tinubu supporters.. This are how they behave....
They will be abusing other tribes shouting ipob pig and nyamiri,Obi is a fraud Obi is this and that online.

Meanwhile offline they are raping their kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Oxb90: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2022
May the devil kill you 1million times.

So her mother is not enough for you.

Some matters do not need to be prolonged. As soon as guilt is established, waste the mother f.....

Is it that Nigerian law does not have enough punishment for this type of crime?
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by shortgun(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Afonja
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Eyinju112(f): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
The child isn’t his... if the child is his own blood and flesh, he’d never have the urge to rape her... The mother of the child needs to be questioned....
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Abrahamweb(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
The child isn’t his... if the child is his own blood and flesh, he’d never have the urge to rape her... The mother of the child needs to questioned....
Baba,it doesn't matter,People are wicked and useless nowadays.
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Spicycat(f): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

She got married to her late husband son and he ended up raping her daughter who happened to be his step sister and step daughter at the same time. undecided The guy is a demon amongst men.

Why on earth did she get married to her late husband son in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by PerfectStranger(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Devil don see shege for una hands grin
Re: Man Rapes 13-year-old Step-daughter, Blames Devil by Aladdin1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just imagine! what a brute beast of a man! just cut off his penis and feed it to a hungry dog

(1) (Reply)

Student Physically Attacks Teacher In Front Of Her Entire Class (video) / Pastor Seen Praying For ‘divine Confirmation’ For Yahoo Boys During A Church / The Shocking Fall Of British Tiktok Influencer Modou Dodou Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.