Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain (32980 Views)

Man Blames Devil After He Was Caught Raping His Underage Stepdaughter In Adamawa / Homosexual Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Boy To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by NaijaCover(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2023
A 35-Year-Old Man, Simply Identified As “Yellow,” has been apprehended in Igbere, Abia State, for allegedly raping a 5-year-old girl inside a room.

The suspect, who was brutally beaten by an angry mob that caught him in the act, confessed to having sexual contact with the innocent child, stating that he lured the girl with groundnuts.

“Yellow,” who begged the angry villagers for forgiveness, claimed that he was misled by the “Devil” to commit this heinous act, citing that the chilling weather from the rain had heightened his desires.

According to the suspect, he was sitting with some friends, eating groundnuts, when he later entered the building to retrieve something.

He alleged that upon entering the building, he saw the girl and offered her some groundnut seeds, after which she followed him inside, where he assaulted her.

The suspect further claimed that he attempted to be gentle with the child during this despicable act.

However, a source from Ibere reported that the assaulted child had been rushed to the hospital by her family for immediate medical attention.

The source also mentioned that the 35-year-old rapist was handed over to local security personnel for subsequent transfer to the police, who would conduct a thorough investigation.

As of the time of this report, the state’s police command had not confirmed awareness of the incident, as the Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Maureen Chinaka, did not respond to messages sent regarding the matter.

The incident occurred barely four months after a 37-year-old man, Chiemela Ekeke, was sentenced to life in prison in Umuahia for raping a 4-year-old girl.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/09/i-was-gentle-man-nabbed-for-raping-five-year-old-girl-blames-devil-rain/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by NaijaCover(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2023
What Can Person call this man's Action Na?

Don't Forget, Naija*Cover Bring This Sad News

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Coolsat(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2023
Beast beast beast

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by NaijaCover(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Coolsat:
Beast beast beast

See More Photos @ www.naija@cover. com
Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Houseontherock1: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
This is a shame, my heart sinks whenever I read/hear stories of child rape. It's so painful to imagine how his actions will affect this innocent child! I hope he gets lengthy years behind bars, away from children and vulnerable people for life

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Jennyclay(f): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
On No!! Not again sad!!

I just wish this man could be sentenced death or life imprisonment ASAP!!

It’s high we separate animals from humans

I hate Nigerian men!!

16 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Ondoterrorist: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Helinues addiction

15 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by taylor89(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Rape and being gay has to be spiritual

Or person dey go shrine swear for the person

Because I can’t wrap my head around these two

E better make i carry kala go high way mount bullion van than this rubbish

29 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Kenosky1: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Why did they spare the second eye, this man deserves to be thoroughly beaten. If possible a law should be enacted for castration if a rapist is found guilty. Some people sha, Parents should also be prosecuted for negligence of parental duties, personally don't allow my girl child outside the house without adequate protection. cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
5 years?
He's an animal, castrate him n send him to jail

24 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by sofeo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gentle indeed.
Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Fugazy2023: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
This is where the head slamming terrorist are useful. They should tie some bomb round this criminals genitals are detonate the motherfucker

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
The same way Tinubu is gentle raping Yarimo, helinus, freestuff, leodslave, manabbqvulture and all other paid agbado ronus

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by SoNature(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Men and their obsession with women's bodies!

They've already given him a black eye grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Griffon(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Rain made you to molest an innocent girl?

I hope a heavy snowfall drives you down to the snowiest mountains of Fjords, where you face the most cruel cold mountain deaths.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by yahoodetector: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Yes..we don't condone such abominable acts in the East. That's why they remodelled his face.

If it was somewhere else where rape is known to be their way of life, they would not touch him at all but even allow him to be explaining like the one below 👇🏾👇🏾

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by ThunderFireAgba: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
What do you expect from Agbado 🐷🐖🐖

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Tominix(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Why can he still see...?
Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Israel07: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
He should be castrated immediately
Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by inoki247: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Just kill the fool...

I like the beating he first colet mk he go nurse that one first before the court go sentence him years lata...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Kharol1234: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
This one they stupid ooo
Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Tominix(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
ThunderFireAgba:
S

Space keepers💀💀
Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by stunnert(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Na ogun go kill am after sango don strike am

1 Like

Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Skyepluz: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Israel07:
He should be castrated immediately
without wasting time
Re: Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain by Skillsnigeria: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys / Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen / Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.