Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight (48699 Views)

Delta: Woman Bites Off Another’s Breast In Bloody Fuel Queue Fight / Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Vagina gender and penis ehh?
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Machinegun91(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
The woman is looking rough like Mr. Ibu

I no dey get appetite for delta and bayelsa women

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by owomano(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Just imagine how disgusting she looks
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Mercury12(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
All these worwor women dey get bastard money oh...

Nor Surprise say she get two bar operating 24/7.

But they've uncontrollable temper... Dem full Warri here.
especially some of those urhobo women cheesy
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:
See the kind woman wey man die for.

No be say she fine, no be say she get fine body.

Na wa o.

Men are dirty before na... Abi you no know.

A man will leave his damsel wife at home and go frolicking around dirty pigs outside just for sex.
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by illuminutty: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
See the ugly pig a man wasted his life for.

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by gassbee: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Once a woman does not want u, leave her alone na, now u don enter 6 feets below

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by MrJames007: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Na wa o.
I tell you. Shocking. shocked
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Theoarhics: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lie. Fraudulent journalism. This happen in Edo state , at Uwelu area . I saw the incident myself.Not in Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by elisho: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na so one girl tell me say she will naver be alive to see me date any girl in that state i just japa to ph am living happly here
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by IMPARTIAL: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Na only for Nigeria I know say life is very cheap tongue undecided

Terrible!
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by foleskay(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Some women are more deadly than men when it comes to fight. D moment you see a lady aiming for knife or bottle against you..no wait ooo.. Runnn. No dey form james bond with an armed woman oo. She go kill. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by IMPARTIAL: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
gassbee:
Once a woman does not want u, leave her alone na, now u don enter 6 feets below

Terrible!
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmm!!!
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by chimeremodlyn: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by IMPARTIAL: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
owomano:
Just imagine how disgusting she looks

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by FullBlastLight: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Na wa o.

Who tell u say she no fine? Huh?

Or, u don see make-up 4 her face?

Or, no be make-up una dey tek dey deceive d opposite gender?

Without make-up, over 90% of u, ladies, are like dis woman!

Feel free 2 prove me wrong by posting here ur pic b4 & after make-up! : cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Najdorf: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
dominique:
The deceased could be a married man with kids who left his family to go after this overused old cargo. Some men are cursed and deserve every ill-fortune that befalls them
Seek help. There's still time.
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Johnkennie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lady wey get hair for chest na hin oga de fight with. grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by kologba: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Delta and Benin people...there women especially are born for waywardness and prostitution....get married to them and watch ur life messed up 1 way or the other... adultery and prostitution na far from them....na God save me say I na marry them...I thank God o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Starzo: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
dominique:
The deceased could be a married man with kids who left his family to go after this overused old cargo. Some men are cursed and deserve every ill-fortune that befalls them
You nor get Sense at all

You women always find a way to shift the blame on the man when ever a man ends up as the afflicted victim from disagreement between him and your gender... it's always the man's fault! Even when the evil woman kills him...tueh

Na God go purnish women like you
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by PlayMaker14: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
kologba:
Delta and Benin people...there women especially are born for waywardness and prostitution....get married to them and watch ur life messed up 1 way or the other... adultery and prostitution na far from them....na God save me say I na marry them...I thank God o
Same with your sisters bro.... Na God save us say we nor marry those your sisters

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Starzo: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
kologba:
Ngozi iweala na Delta woman...which woman from your lineage don achieve 1/1000 of wetin she don achieve?
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by noskcid(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Nigeria Women Don Kill Men Finish ooooo

Who tell you?

One million boys dey Lagos here wey no send women.

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Gunayo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Greenback:
I don't care what happened but why subject her to such inhumane torture by exposing her like that in the car in cuffs?!
You don't treat human beings especially women like this. Those people around taking pictures are so heartless, somebody cannot even soak handky in water and clean her sweating face..or clothe her up from those torn clothes..

Now who's the simp that went fighting with a woman?
If you are a man and went fighting with a woman,then take whatever you get...if I'm the magistrate,I will give a very light sentence..
Why will you care when you guys have the same mentality.
But lf it happened to someone close to you will you have said the same thing?
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by KingLion007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Na wa o.
Her punna swt d man enter grave..na punna sweetness no b for fyn or body for d man
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by galaxy2020(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
How person go fight over this kind woman? Her look alone go make your odogwu collapse. ....chaaii.

1 Like

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by SeriouslySense(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
smiley
coputa:
Nobody is worth dying for in life, neither a man nor woman,a boyfriend or a girlfriend.This is the height of immaturity and great foolery.Himans are the most unpredictable creature on earth, their heart is desperately wicked,do you know it
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by kologba: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Same with your sisters bro.... Na God save us say we nor marry those your sisters
this is reality...I have watch especially Benin guys doing everything to get marry to Yoruba decent girls but ones Yoruba girls hear Benin...she don go, I have seen several cases with Benin boys....moral decadance is so great in Benin especially,Delta included... prostitution and fraud is a norm in that region ....imagine as a woman u get married to a thief,Benin boy...or as a man u get marry to a Benin woman....it means u are finished just a matter of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by princewarri1985: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/delta-woman-stabs-man-to-death-during-fight/%3famp
all these vagina people don turn men to endangered species with her ugly face
Re: Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight by Zico777(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Na wa o.
Na wah 4 u o!
U know weda she sabi fire well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.