Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) (26031 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Meaning what??

Trump had a 90% unfavorable rating in his home state of NY when he won the presidency
how does that relate to Nigerian politics ?
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by MamaletASO: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bladerdash

This post and d content make me bliev that Nigeria is not just a 3rd world country but a senseless one for that matter...

Atiku. rogue

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by PoliteActivist: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
miqos02:
how does that relate to Nigerian politics ?

I thought I was taking to someone with some knowledge.
The saying did not originate in Nigeria. It originated in USA. See below

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I thought I was taking to someone with some knowledge.
The saying did not originate in Nigeria. It originated in USA. See below
no I meant the trump election comparison. I was trying to make you understand that Nigerian politics is different from that of America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix / #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter / Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.