Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) (26029 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by CheapHomes1: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
successmatters:

We were all here when many meeting were organised, many emissaries sent, many foreign funded negotiations which all failed, and you are here asking if I witnessed the begging?

Who are the "we" that were all here and where is "here"?
You haven't answered the questions. How has Atiku "been crying and begging Wike directly and indirectly for the past 5 months"? Did you personally witness this crying and begging for the past 5 months?
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
He visit DC as a aide to Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal a seating governor who has diplomatic passport last time
Atiku had in company of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki as a aide with diplomatic passport.
Holland & Knight was hired by Atiku personally in December to help him secure a visa, in part by enlisting members of Congress to request one on his behalf, according to a lobbyist for the firm. It has been paid $80,000 so far.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive-idUSKCN1PT0TR?fbclid=IwAR3oigRpia8r8ewc5KUIQ4uzjTuAkuVEmyuUzExrOOdfT1AyX48uhmrfpfs
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Prince111111: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bulama1234:
Atiku is 100% ahead of Wike nothing can stop Atiku from winning 2023 election.
Wike na local politician na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Rabiubmuhammad: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Safe trip and i wish you safe return, our incoming President , His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
I have the believe that you will rebuild this country with a viable economy as an international business man.
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by pcagbaji(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nasan:
East And West, North And South, Nigerians Are Yearning For Atiku Abubakar 2023.
I believe you are the only one
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Deenee34: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
successmatters:
Wike will ensure Atiku loses south south

Atiku will never be president.

We don't want any more old ancestor who knows nothing but hang onto power and oppress the masses.

Buharri is enough mistake already

The Wike that can't get backing of his people even at the primaries how will he make Atiku to loose, abeg park well joor

Never again
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by yerimastyle(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
At this point I'm ATIKULATED
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Deenee34: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Atiku is an International champion that cut across other countries unlike the other that he was been arrested in foreign countries for many illegal act.

Nigerians need Atiku Abubakar for meaningful life
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by JOemmy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
I thought they said the US banned him from visiting their country?
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Nasan(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is not yet the president, but the US government through USA Chamber of Commerce is already rushing him. No doubt that Nigeria will witness massive flow of FDI under Atiku Abubakar's administration - this will restore the glory of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Atiku Abubakar Is The Answer 2023.

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by adaipius: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
With all these evident it show Atiku can revive the Nigeria economy with his vast knowledge in international relationship
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Chinonye2022(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ttalk:
I can't believe that some gullible Nigerians are celebrating that Atiku travelled to Washington DC, USA. Like seriously? So despite all the information we share here, you still allow ATIKU to deceive you?

Now let me break it down:

Atiku cannot Travel to America without the presence of a Diplomatic Passport Holder who enjoys immunity.

In 2019, he also traveled to Washington DC and stayed at Trump's Hotel in a failed PR attempt. It was later revealed that he travelled as an Aide to Saraki who was then Senate President and had him covered based on his diplomatic status. See news here: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/19/how-atiku-entered-us-as-aide-to-saraki/

This time, Atiku has traveled with A sitting State governor and holder of an official Diplomatic Passport - Tambuwal of Sokoto. All he has to do is include his name as an Aide of Tambuwal and he will be covered by Tambuwal's diplomatic status.

Peter Obi travels to America ALONE and without need for a sitting governor or Senate President. No. He goes there as Mr. Peter Obi. Atiku travels to Dubai alone. No governor or Senate President travels with Atiku to Dubai. But when it comes to America - ATIKU needs a lot of diplomatic arrangements, lobbying etc.

It was almighty Reuters who exposed that Atiku paid millions to American lobbyists to enable him visit America briefly. See news here - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive-idUSKCN1PT0TR

Please click the links here and study to enlighten yourself so that these kakistocrats won't mess with your intelligence again.

Atiku's visit to America is the reason you should never visit him - it's an act of using money and political positions to manipulate systems for personal gain. Shame on Saraki and Tambuwal who are aiding this desperate tribalist.

Charles Awuzie
Bla Bla continue

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by SadeeqGbedus(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
[Your selling if bags can stop if you vote the right man for the job. Atiku is the way to ensure youth inclusive Governance[/b]h[i][/i]. [b]
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by FaveUchichiJnr: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Safe travel my incoming president sir
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Meaning what??

This hackneyed meaningless saying
meaning elections are determined at HOME
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by akway22: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
successmatters:
Wike will ensure Atiku loses south south

Atiku will never be president.

We don't want any more old ancestor who knows nothing but hang onto power and oppress the masses.

Buharri is enough mistake already

Never again
wike only have one vote,we are not even sure if his wife will vote his preferred candidate
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by successmatters(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
akway22:
wike only have one vote,we are not even sure if his wife will vote his preferred candidate

Same as Sanwo Olu and Ganduje
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Prinota: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Said Atiku
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by PinkingPoint: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Follow who know road Atiku for 9ja

Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by BreakingNews21: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
LOLZ, some of the pics in this thread are from his previous sojourn to Washington to meet with that private lobbying group which isn't part of the U.S. government. We are so f-in gullible. grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Chamber_of_Commerce
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by PoliteActivist: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
miqos02:
meaning elections are determined at HOME

Meaning what??

Trump had a 90% unfavorable rating in his home state of NY when he won the presidency
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Freemasonry: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
LoL.

Traveling as Tambuwa's aide to enjoy diplomatic immunity must be humbling.

Enjoy your stay.
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by JoeNL22(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

Just read the nonsense you wrote.

People get PVCs in Nigeria because it serves as a valid card they use for other purposes.

They are not interested in voting because they believe that all politicians are criminals
We can't keep telling ourselves this statement you wrote above. Bad leaders succeed because Good leaders do nothing. If you don't vote....this people will continue to loot Nigeria till there's nothing left. Better come out to vote.
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by crackhouse(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is old pic
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Switruth: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aliyuetsu01:
Atiku Abubakar Wazirin Adamawa Next President of Nigeria Insha Allah �
u just enter nairaland yesterday I don dey vomit.
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Prince001(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
PublicHealthNig:
Atiku......a man on a mission he is well prepared for

Yea mission to seek for pardon ij exchange for something if he become d president cos he's wanted in US!!!!! Only God know what he promised them as exchange ooo!!!!
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by Rabiubmuhammad: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
The Lion of the Jungle. His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Nigerians next President to be. Victory is certain insha Allah
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by tiger28: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
ochejoseph:
Just wondering what Tinubu will tell them if he ever gets invited

Tinubu doesn't get INVITED, The US Consul General REQUEST for INVITATION to VISIT Tinubu at his HOME in Bourdillon.......His Team has visited Tinubu SEVERALLY!

Has ANYONE visited Obi YET??

MEANWHILE......Obi keeps VISITING EVERYBODY!!!!
Re: Atiku Speaks As He Arrives The United States (Pictured) by egbabiekperemo1: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Guardiola84:

Omo atiku traveled as a member of tambuwal entourage as a result FBI can't arrest him that's what he did with Saraki as senate president in 2019 ,why didn't your atiku travel alone like Obi did huh?�� u think na everyone be mumu like u ��

Dumbo, so why dem arrest alamieyeseigha for UK when heim be governor with diplomatic passport? Why dem arrest Ekweremadu with diplomatic passport.? I talk say una mumu na grade 100

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LP Lawmakers Shun Abure, Set To Collect Suvs / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.