Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets (10932 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Police In Anambra, Ask Residents Not To Celebrate / Flooding: Kogi Ask Residents To Relocate To Higher Grounds / Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Konjiboii: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ayodeoba:
if you don't want us to attribute sanwo success to tinubu,then you have to stop blaming tinubu for buhari underperformance

Cho cho cho like yansh on diarrhea,where you ever see me blame the BAT for Buhari performance? Buhari is he's own person.
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by OMOJOHN001: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
saysugar:
same okowa running for VP? Choi this people are so greedy

I'm a Delta Boy and I can never support Okowa and his principal.

Okowa is a failure that should never be allowed to near any political post again in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by BigDawsNet: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

Every Yoruba na from Lagos state.

Not all yorubas

But some millions of yoruba àre actually from Lagos state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by netmillionaires(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Which one is speak like a literate? What most of you have refused to admit even when you know it to be true is that the success of Lagos state today is as a result of continuity which is orchestrated by Tinubu. Who knows Fashola if not for Tinubu? Fashola is my family (maternal) incase you need to know that. Who knows Ambode if not for Tinubu? Who knows Sanwo if not for Tinubu? I am sure you are one of those who oppose Tinubu when he refused to allow Ambode go for second term. But now that Sanwo is performing his duties well, Tinubu still shouldn't be appreciated for giving us Sanwo. Lagosians love Tinubu because he has been able to produce good leaders who continue to deliver.

I am from the south south but was born in Lagos and spent the most part of my life in Lagos. I know the politics of Lagos very well and acknowledge the involvement of Tinubu in the progressive Lagos economy. I don't meddle in Lagos politics, the same way I don't dabble in the politics of other states because I know I am not a Lagosian. And I always wonder why the visitors are the ones crying more than the people of Lagos.

Sanwo could have gone rogue like Wike? Wike that went rogue, how far? Is he not been insulted by his people today? Yet it is the man that didn't go rogue that is been praise. How far with Buhari and his cabal that went rogue and spent most part of their tenure fighting Tinubu and installing their own people? We have all seen how it ended. And Tinubu should take the blame right? From your explanation, I believe it is okay to say that Buhari is an adult and should be solely held accountable for the senseless policies that lead to the current state of the economy. Why then blame Tinubu for Buhari misdeeds?

I know the people rejoicing over the brouhaha despite its negative effect on the economy. But when the economy tanked, they shout Tinubu Afonja.

I put it to you that if Tinubu had his way, the economy wouldn't have gone this bad. At least, a Tinubu wouldn't allow the border to be closed.

The people shouting Jandor today are doing so not because they love Lagos but because they want to spite Tinubu. If I have the power, I will shake up Nigeria in such a way that only indigene of a state or zone can participate in choosing the government of that state. or zone. You don't hate your country because one hate its leader.

It is foolhardy to blame a kingmaker for the crimes of a leader who does not work to the dictate of the kingmaker but refused to praise him for the efforts of another leader who work as planned. A leader is as good as the one who appointed/recommended him as long as he works with the blueprint of the later.

Konjiboii:

Na him give birth to Sanwo-olu? Speak like a literate joo, he could have easily gone rogue like Wike and the rest but hes loyal and not just that he is doing his duties diligently and I believe he would have done same under any umbrella, he is just a nice individual. I refuse to attribute anything he does to BAT because he is a grown man and can choose to play any which way he wants.
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Konjiboii: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
netmillionaires:
Which one is speak like a literate? What most of you have refused to admit even when you know it to be true is that the success of Lagos state today is as a result of continuity which is orchestrated by Tinubu. Who knows Fashola if not for Tinubu? Fashola is my family (maternal) incase you need to know that. Who knows Ambode if not for Tinubu? Who knows Sanwo if not for Tinubu? I am sure you are one of those who oppose Tinubu when he refused to allow Ambode go for second term. But now that Sanwo is performing his duties well, Tinubu still shouldn't be appreciated for giving us Sanwo. Lagosians love Tinubu because he has been able to produce good leaders who continue to deliver.

I am from the south south but was born in Lagos and spent the most part of my life in Lagos. I know the politics of Lagos very well and acknowledge the involvement of Tinubu in the progressive Lagos economy. I don't meddle in Lagos politics, the same way I don't dabble in the politics of other states because I know I am not a Lagosian. And I always wonder why the visitors are the ones crying more than the people of Lagos.

Sanwo could have gone rogue like Wike? Wike that went rogue, how far? Is he not been insulted by his people today? Yet it is the man that didn't go rogue that is been praise. How far with Buhari and his cabal that went rogue and spent most part of their tenure fighting Tinubu and installing their own people? We have all seen how it ended. And Tinubu should take the blame right? From your explanation, I believe it is okay to say that Buhari is an adult and should be solely held accountable for the senseless policies that lead to the current state of the economy. Why then blame Tinubu for Buhari misdeeds?

I know the people rejoicing over the brouhaha despite its negative effect on the economy. But when the economy tanked, they shout Tinubu Afonja.

I put it to you that if Tinubu had his way, the economy wouldn't have gone this bad. At least, a Tinubu wouldn't allow the border to be closed.

The people shouting Jandor today are doing so not because they love Lagos but because they want to spite Tinubu. If I have the power, I will shake up Nigeria in such a way that only indigene of a state or zone can participate in choosing the government of that state. or zone. You don't hate your country because one hate its leader.

It is foolhardy to blame a kingmaker for the crimes of a leader who does not work to the dictate of the kingmaker but refused to praise him for the efforts of another leader who work as planned. A leader is as good as the one who appointed/recommended him as long as he works with the blueprint of the later.

Make I no lie I no go read all this your barking, no worry las las we go all dey alright.
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Tareq1105: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Felixalex:
See as this uniform fit this man

Don't let those haters here you o. They might say he looked like agbero even though they don't have such development in their....,
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Ravenna: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Ayodeoba:
The governor is indirectly telling lagosians to protect the assets against children's of hate who burnt brts in the name of fake end sars protesters being killed.

In clear terms, Lagosians Should Protect Lagos from Igbos, Abokki and other basterrd entities.

Eko o ni baje.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram / Bomb Explodes In Maiduguri Boko Haram Factory & Killed 3 / Wazobia FM Kano Closed Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.