Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets (10931 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Police In Anambra, Ask Residents Not To Celebrate / Flooding: Kogi Ask Residents To Relocate To Higher Grounds / Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by voltron14: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shidren of 8 wouldn't like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by BigDawsNet: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nostring:
enemy of progress

I'm a Citizen of Lagos state...

I'm admiring not insulting my birth state...

Tribalism don change everyone mentality sha

1 Like

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by DaFuhrer(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Johnrake69:
We still don't have ownership mindset when it comes to public asset

We all act like we don't care. That's why I always say "You don't have to like your president or leaders but anyone who hates his/her own country is worse than an idiot"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
robinso01:

Na analog dem dey use for America?

daguerreotyp camera grin
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by smart1712: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eko oni baje
Eko for show
Tinubu the architect
Sanwo olu the builder

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by gasparpisciotta: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Shortiano beside Sanwo sef na fire fighter?

Wonders shall never end

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Nostring: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I'm a Citizen of Lagos state...

I'm admiring not insulting my birth state...

Tribalism don change everyone mentality sha
lol alright then, but na their way.. they find every means to discredit or disvalue progress. But if na chaos, den go don full this thread already undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by BigDawsNet: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nostring:
lol alright then, but na their way.. they find every means to discredit or disvalue progress. But if na chaos, den go don full this thread already undecided

It doesn't stop the progress in the state...
Make dem continue saying anything dem like...

The state is growing massively

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Johnrake69: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaFuhrer:

We all act like we don't care. That's why I always say "You don't have to like your president or leaders but anyone who hates his/her own country is worse than an idiot"

You won't really blame the people. I remember late Senator Patrick Osakwe telling our people that our votes didn't take him to Abuja. The reality is that ownership mindset comes with being a citizen of a country. We don't have citizens in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Fearyourcreator: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
mmadu5:
Useless governor .peter obi is far better
Hmmmm
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by saysugar(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Sanwolu is trying and performing well.

Delta state my own state has been reduced to nothing but a Cash out state for Iboris and Omo-agege groups.

Okowa has finished everything to an extent he wants to cover his evil deeds by imposing one useless Sheriff as Governor.
same okowa running for VP? Choi this people are so greedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by babz11(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
GeneralPula:
Good..

Everything must be done to avoid another Chinasa..

Chinansa from Anambra state... Osese yemi ni.....Haters

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by HomeTutorsPro: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
That female fire officer sha.
She's really pretty.
Hopefully, she'll not need a ladder to get on a fire truck.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Banhammy717: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Once beaten twice shy.
Lagosians have learnt a bitter lesson.

IPOB obidient burnt billions naira Lagos properties in the disguise of seeking better welfare for Nigeria Police.

They left South East States (where there's no single development since 1999, except killings and nepotism) for Lagos, still, their aim is to destroy the same Lagos that accommodate them.

They never hold their governors accountable but they have audacity to speak against Lagos Political stand in an election.
Well, it's a matter of time, the next generation of Lagos Political leaders won't be tolerant like the present leader who appointed Igbos as Commissioner in 1999.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Bluearrow: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Felixalex:
See as this uniform fit this man
Honestly
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Simplythebest: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lagos state really need to do better when it comes to Agberos. After visiting abuja i now understand that lagos people are really suffering alot

1 Like

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by toprealman: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ayodeoba:
The governor is indirectly telling lagosians to protect the assets against children's of hate who burnt brts in the name of fake end sars protesters being killed.
What does loving your neighbor cost you?
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by LegendHero(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Abeg protect am from IPOb terrorists oo.

When they see that their governors in the Sad East can’t implement BRT system, they went and burn down all the newly acquired BRT in Lagos under the disguise of endSars. One of them is current cooling off in Ikoyi prison as we speak.

I heard Anamabra state only have one functional fire truck, IPOD terrorists will try to burn down Lagos own so they can be equal.

So Lagos people, abeg protect your truck like Sanwoolu said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by solomoni87(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
There was a fire incidence here in oworonshoki last week. i was surprised to see one of those fire stations came within 5 minutes of calling the Lagos state emergency lines. brand new. Lagos is really working.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
They should sha use style to purchase drone fire fighter for skyscrapers and ensure enforcement of safety rules during construction because in the next twenty years, Lagos is going to be a fully vertical city .

1 Like

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by richeeyo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
mmadu5:
Useless governor .peter obi is far better
Children of hate, he was talking to lagosians, ti wan ti wa
Yorubas
Not some bunch of people who can't stay in their region

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Bigchristo: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Laidewiess:
He has tried by providing those facilities and assets, it’s left for those managing it to do it properly for them to last long and serve Nigerians
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by hohafrank(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
This governor is 100 times better than that criminal called Tinubu.
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by netmillionaires(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu shouldn't be praised for giving us Sanwo but he should be blamed for his role in electing Buhari?

Okay.

Konjiboii:
Some fool will come now and attribute this man success and achievement as BAT doing, Sanwo deserves praises for the way he is transforming Lagos ,such a great guy in the midst of leeches.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by slimmoney(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
he is working towards erecting a fire station in every local government, with that a fire fighter truck doesn't need to move from one local government to another in order to curtail fire disaster, that also means getting to the fire scenes on time.
DaFuhrer:
Sanwo-Olu is setting the pace. But with the traffic situation in Lagos, I wonder how these will be used judiciously.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by AbuAeesha: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
and someone was saying the gov. have done no development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by kmaster007: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
We knw does mumu who won burn Lagos down ..
Ayodeoba:
The governor is indirectly telling lagosians to protect the assets against children's of hate who burnt brts in the name of fake end sars protesters being killed.

1 Like

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by BloomingDale(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Lagos state gov and digital camera

I love my state more than anything

Every Yoruba na from Lagos state.

Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Konjiboii: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
netmillionaires:
Tinubu shouldn't be praised for giving us Sanwo but he should be blamed for his role in electing Buhari?

Okay.

Na him give birth to Sanwo-olu? Speak like a literate joo, he could have easily gone rogue like Wike and the rest but hes loyal and not just that he is doing his duties diligently and I believe he would have done same under any umbrella, he is just a nice individual. I refuse to attribute anything he does to BAT because he is a grown man and can choose to play any which way he wants.
Re: Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets by Ayodeoba: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Konjiboii:
Some fool will come now and attribute this man success and achievement as BAT doing, Sanwo deserves praises for the way he is transforming Lagos ,such a great guy in the midst of leeches.
if you don't want us to attribute sanwo success to tinubu,then you have to stop blaming tinubu for buhari underperformance

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Deposited Arms Ahead Of Attacks On Plateau Communities, Says Senator / Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank / Profile Of Murtala Sabo Sagagi, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.