Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu (479 Views)

Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by wwwihy: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
PDP Senator Nnamami Continues his Campaign for Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1585645312097415168

Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by wwwihy: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
grin

Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by lhordspy: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lol
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by tafita: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Everyone fighting for their slot
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by wwwihy: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
tafita:
Everyone fighting for their slot

Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu is my choice. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. Jagaban I congratulate you in advance. Haters should not quote me because my comment is not for them to consume. Make them scroll down and read other posts.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by jenniferjude613: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Well done
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by SmartPolician: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
The governors of that class are some of the worst this country ever had, including Chimaroke Nnamani and Bola Tinubu who are known promoters of thuggery and gangsterism, except Donald Duke.

So, when Chimaroke Nnamani crosses over to the ruling party to promote Tinubu, an ex-druglord in the twilight of his life, it's more or less evil men aligning with each other to finish off what's left of the shithole. undecided
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by successmatters(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
If a failure doesn't praise another failure, what else can he do.
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Gunayo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is my choice. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. Jagaban I congratulate you in advance. Haters should not quote me because my comment is not for them to consume. Make them scroll down and read other posts.
Thank God you said your choice and not our choice.
The youth choice is Peter Obi/Datti
The peoples choice is Peter Obi/Datti
The masses choice is Peter Obi/Datti.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Throwback: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is a former Governor that also remembers the kind of "jungle" the military handed over to the civilians.

Infact concerning Lagos State, all public secondary schools were on strike for the 3rd term of the 1998/1999 session.

It took Tinubu the whole of June to resolve the matter the military could not resolve since the whole of April and May, so State Schools resumed for 3rd term when Federal and Private Schools only had 2weeks left on the 3rd term calendar.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gunayo:
Thank God you said your choice and not our choice.
The youth choice is Peter Obi/Datti
The peoples choice is Peter Obi/Datti
The masses choice is Peter Obi/Datti.
I congratulate Asiwaju the incoming president. May your tenure bring peace, progress and prosperity. God is on your side. On your mandate we stand gidigba. Jagaban is my man.
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Throwback:
This is a former Governor that also remembers the kind of "jungle" the military handed over to the civilians.

Infact concerning Lagos State, all public secondary schools were on strike for the 3rd term of the 1998/1999 session.

It took Tinubu the whole of June to resolve the matter the military could not resolve since the whole of April and May, so State Schools resumed for 3rd term when Federal and Private Schools only had 2weeks left on the 3rd term calendar.
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Gunayo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I congratulate Asiwaju the incoming president. May your tenure bring peace, progress and prosperity. God is on your side. On your mandate we stand gidigba. Jagaban is my man.
As your tagged name is Duro, your jagaban will wait till eternity to be President of Nigeria because Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
All hail the incoming president Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Mrshocker(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
In Asiwaju we trust
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gunayo:
As your tagged name is Duro, your jagaban will wait till eternity to be President of Nigeria because Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
All hail the incoming president Peter Obi.
I only know one candidate and that is Asiwaju. The next president of this country. He has my vote and my backing. On his mandate we stand.
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Nijablast: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jagaban is our choice
We'll vote for him in 2023
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Gunayo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
duro4chang:
I only know one candidate and that is Asiwaju. The next president of this country. He has my vote and my backing. On his mandate we stand.
Who are the we?
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gunayo:
Who are the we?
I no talk to you.
Re: PDP Senator Nnamami Continues His Campaign For Bola Tinubu by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2022

(1)

Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? / Again, Failure Is Staring Atiku In The Face / Buhari Weak In Managing Nigeria’s Economy, Governance – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.