Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag (38553 Views)

Terror Threat: National Assembly Commences Stop And Search / Terror Threat: US Moves To Evacuate Citizens, Embassy Staff From Nigeria / Elevated Terror Threat: DSS Calls For Calm, Urge Citizens To Remain Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Cognitivedisson(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
The US needs to continue to work hard to assess and
Eliminate domestic terrorism. Events like JAN 6 was a massive failure. No group has ever stormed ASO rock.
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Kaiser20: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
GUN VIOLENCE STATISTICS
Every day, on average, 316 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides and suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.
316×365days = 115,340 cases of Gun shot in 2022 in USA alone
Naa only USA Waka come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by fxexperts: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
TriitNG:

South Africa know say Russia dey thier back.
South Africans defeated Western backed apartheid/Nazism in South Africa with the help of the USSR.
Imagine mumuism. If not that the white decided to give in to reason, these idiots will not have mouth to talk.

TheFacelessMan:
angry

As President of Nigeria, I would send sporadic warnings to Nigerians in the USA about impending school shooting.

In retaliation.
As if they will listen to your foolishness. Even you will not listen to your own foolishness. talk true.

DaFuhrer:

You don't have to like your president or leaders but anyone who hates his/her own country is worse than an idiot
keep liking and supporting failure. Remember nobody likes failure. One problem with Nigerians like you, is that you are all too sentimental and emotionally useless. Using this same emotion to destroy your country.

BloomingDale:
Time for the Nigerian Government to expel the American Government and all her counterparts.
Emotional wrecks, have you seen where a poor Begger expels a rich man giving him financial support from his house. Advice they gave to save your dieing ass you all are turning it around as a bad thing. No wonder it is not good to help black people like you and your useless shithole country people. you all brought suffering upon yourselves and you in turn blame other successful people.

GeneralPula:
USA wey dey craze. South Africa president already yab them. All of a sudden, terror attack in several countries..

United state is found of cooking up things once you’re not bending to their wish - I suspect it’s cuz of this climate change issue..
Dumbass folks like you.

madridguy:
Now we understand better.

But another source attributed the action to the American government’s disgust by recent Nigeria’s government close working relationship with the China and Russian governments, especially in the area of defence procurement.
Who cares about your defense procurement, jokers.

Daviddson:
America is an alarmist country. Do they think criminals/terrorists don't know psychological manipulations? It's our govt I'm blaming who keeps on tolerating these repetitive balderdash masked as security alert.
Do you havea government. Jokers

sukkot:
cheesy us fear fear counntry. russia is dealing with them but it in naija they are rasing terror threat. awon cowards oshi
Look at a coward, calling someone warning him a coward, jokers. if them born you well travel by train again make we hear am. I got a job earlier this year with a mouthwatering offer in Abuja and i rejected after I heard some colleagues who went to work there in Abuja were kidnapped in that job.
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by BloomingDale(f): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
fxexperts:
Imagine mumuism. If not that the white decided to give in to reason, these idiots will not have mouth to talk.

As if they will listen to your foolishness. Even you will not listen to your own foolishness. talk true.

keep liking and supporting failure. Remember nobody likes failure. One problem with Nigerians like you, is that you are all too sentimental and emotionally useless. Using this same emotion to destroy your country.

Emotional wrecks, have you seen where a poor Begger expels a rich man giving him financial support from his house. Advice they gave to save your dieing ass you all are turning it around as a bad thing. No wonder it is not good to help black people like you and your useless shithole country people. you all brought suffering upon yourselves and you in turn blame other successful people.

Dumbass folks like you.

Look at a coward, calling someone warning him a coward, jokers. if them born you well travel by train again make we hear am. I got a job earlier this year with a mouthwatering offer in Abuja and i rejected after I heard some colleagues who went to work there in Abuja were kidnapped in that job.

Take it easy my nigga. No be me kee Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by sukkot: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
fxexperts:

Dumbass folks like you.

fear fear guy. so you lose job because of fear fear lol
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by TheFacelessMan: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
fxexperts:

Dumbass folks like you.

You're just as stupid as you're jobless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by TheFacelessMan: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
sukkot:
fear fear guy. so you lose job because of fear fear lol

Probably the stupid fxexpert got a job as a maiguard.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by sukkot: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Probably the stupid fxexpert got a job as a maiguard.
hehe cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by sukkot: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
TriitNG:

That individual is not in Nigeria.
But he's frustrated. grin
You know all these CIA psy ops.
That's one of it.
The US is infuriated that South Africans refused to lick thier arse.
[b]Now they fear more and more Nigerians are getting wise[/b]r.
in fact the whole world is getting wiser now. and we have refused to continue the status quo when there is a better stronger and fairer alternative. the us can go to hell. owing the world 31 trillion dollars. can you believe that ? people actually allowed the us to get away with infinite borrowing . basically they are balling on borrowed money grin grin. oh that fool is not in Nigeria ? probably in dubai eating arab man poop so he is angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by BABANGBALI: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
I love America. I'm going to relocate there as soon as I finish my studies

Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!
Christmas is around the corner,
Bring 3 hens � & stand a chance to win a cow � ��
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Kingspin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
seunmsg:
We dey Abuja and nothing do us. After work today, we go still go flex for garden till late in the night. This is our country and we won’t live in fear.
talk for people wia dey alive
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by chinze(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
They the us value the life of it citizens so don't Robb shoulders they are more than you in all ramification
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by sukkot: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
TriitNG:

I love my generation of Nigerians!
The revolution is here brother . Salute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by LastProphet: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Unless, the incoming administration rises to address illiteracy,poverty and perceived injustice among some quarters.
The gun violence won't be ending soon.
Military action is like using cough and cold syrup for malaria.
The ACT that will kill malaria paracites is equity,justice and fairness.
mass literacy up to SS3
empowerments and jobs.

And how is Islam going to allow you do that? If you breeding children more than your economy is growing can you take all of them to SS3? Even America is scared of uncontrolled population growth
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by luizpippo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

But another source attributed the action to the American government’s disgust by recent Nigeria’s government close working relationship with the China and Russian governments, especially in the area of defence procurement.

See this one gloating and holding onto an assumption with glee.

If it is for this reason, why did the security agents decides to start taking action and swooping in to arrest the supposed 35 terrorists?

You guys don't think at all.
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Edusouls(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
America is now a problem and nuisance all over the globe
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Spidermon: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
angry

As President of Nigeria, I would send sporadic warnings to Nigerians in the USA about impending school shooting.

In retaliation.

But as President of Nigeria, will you back up the warnings with prompt evacuation of vulnerable citizens ?
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Missionaire: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
United state are just upsetting security issues in the country in disguise, so they can infiltrate the country security architecture and intelligence.

To think the Nigerian government will even allow them to start carrying out military operations in the country and sending in special forces at will, raise cause for alarm.

Before you know now, they will start striking down any of our politician or army general anyhow and anytime they like in disguise of protecting their citizens just like they did to General Suleimani of Iran. If you give US a chance to dictate and have a say in your security setting, they will end up enslaving the whole country. It has always been their plan.

- First they Upset the security issues of a country, raising negative alarm and blackmail us with it. Thereby threatening to pullout if nothing is done. Then we will be left with no other option than allowing them to help.

- infiltrate the security architecture in disguise of trying to help.

- take over the entire security settings little by little.

- instigate the citizens against the government so as to install their puppet.

- If the government fights back, they use the same security intelligence they have gathered over time in the country and use it against the already weak and infiltrated security architecture.

- Use their media to paint the government bad, and leak every little confidential and classified security secret of the country.

- Then together with their puppet and evil allies. They invade the country in disguise of restoring world peace and curtailing weapon of mass destruction.

- Is it not surprising that at the same time US is raising alarm, UK , france and other evil allies are also doing same. It is part of the game.

I hate Nigerian government for always acting very weak in issues involving western powers. Cant we just be courageous like South Africa.
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

USA dominance would be significantly reduced before the next century. Anyone knows how politics are being played out internationally can see it.

Saudi Arabia is gradually aligning with BRICS, an international organizational countries comprising of Russia, China, Iran etc.
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Bizibi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
seunmsg:
We dey Abuja and nothing do us. After work today, we go still go flex for garden till late in the night. This is our country and we won’t live in fear.
becareful of gardens now.....

1 Like

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bizibi:
becareful of gardens now.....

Nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Bizibi(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Nothing dey happen.
ok!!! Be vigilant and be extra careful especially in the night. Kidnappers use gardens to look out for potential victims. I have stopped hanging out at gardens....
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by donprinyo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Anybody saying that God will help Nigeria is insulting God
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by hodari: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Litmus:

Please explain, with a few examples, how South Africa is courageous and Nigeria weak when dealing with issues involving Western powers.

Here is one

Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Tradepunter2: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
TriitNG:

All caps? grin
I won't even waste my time with you.
When you shift away from lunacy and find shelter in education, your perspective will change.
Perhaps, you would be able to stop distorting history.

anywhere belly face source................ read what i read again because you appear lost

It is nothing special, like i said it was a cold war of ideologies.... so once more read what i wrote....

PROPAGANDA FALL ON YOU THO
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Report by minister liar media
Re: Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag by babajero(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

You understand better Abi, with all the terrorism happening in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.