Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently (663 Views)

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / Nominate A Nairaland Babe I Should Take Out On An Xmas Date / Any Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
The Nigerian babe I like most presently is the one who shares my aspirations and I believe in her dreams as well.
She is my best pal and I will do my best for her.

She is an on air personality and one of the best graduates of UNIPORT in Nigeria.
Watch out for her at the top of the entertainment industry in Nigeria.
She rocks!

If I am not proud of her, I will not come on here to even show her picture taken when she came to support the second edition of our international film festival in Lagos.

Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by SAFO(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
So Omotola was not enough. Now you have to go an ruin this girl's life.
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by 190smh: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
VERY UGLY THING undecided
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2011
op I thought u were married isnt it ur wife that u supposed to be proud of or Like more shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by mamacy: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
190smh:

VERY UGLY THING undecided

Not that i dispute ur judgement, but can u define ugly?
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by mamacy: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
toba:

op I thought u were married isnt it your wife that u supposed to be proud of or Like more shocked shocked shocked

sorry toba, but if the girl on ur profile is ur partner, then u are in the same shoes as the poster, as we can see from ur previous posts,

wats up with men and gallivanting about,
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by 190smh: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
mamacy:

Not that i dispute your judgement, but can u define ugly?

some with swollen CERVICAL JAW BONE

ask her to show her tummy if you wont see FAT AND STRETCH MARKS
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by Cuddlemii: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
Op thought you said you liked them extra sized and bulky.

Did you give her your sensica slimming product too.
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by leuelliot(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
Cuddles cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by Cuddlemii: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
leuelliot:

Cuddles cheesy

Leu wink
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by Goldieluks: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by BodyKiss(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
Baby got unleashed, and sh[b]i[/b]t happen.
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by MMM2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2011
Re: The Nigerian Babe I Like Most Presently by leuelliot(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
bump

(1) (Reply)

I Am Attracted To The Handle Cowgirl / . / Married Male And Female Who Need Discreet Spark In Their Married Lives Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.