Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Thanks To Elon, @revdesmondjuju Account Has Been Liberated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Elon, @revdesmondjuju Account Has Been Liberated (205 Views)

Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? / Edo Decides: South South Has Totally Been Liberated From APC / Ekiti Has Been Liberated From Pdp’s Bondage – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Elon, @revdesmondjuju Account Has Been Liberated by WileyECoyote: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Banned by the outgoing tranny brigade at Twitter HQ for posting on the JQ .

I had a modest account with a modest number of followers but I was deemed dangerous and made the list on "Antisemite of the Week" courtesy of the serpents at the JIDF.

When Elon finally bought Twitter rumour had it that banned accounts will be set free. So I headed up on to Twitter and lo and behold my account was back but to the default name of @revdesmondjuju instead of @ZyklonB I changed it to to give the Judases hell fire .

Now I am back on Twitter.

God bless Elon. He is a Jew but a good Jew which is quite rare.

At least he kept his word unlike most Judases.
Re: Thanks To Elon, @revdesmondjuju Account Has Been Liberated by Gloria00: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Cool

(1) (Reply)

When The Righteous Are In Authority, The Masses Rejoice. / Change Is Possible Where There's Challenge / OSUN Tribunal Admits More Evidence Of Over-voting Against Governor-elect, Senato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.