Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? (1339 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Philgafauto: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Igbos might be irritants but they did not cause Nigeria's wahala. In fact, if they can get it right with leadership, unity and cohesion, they will be ready for Nigeria's imminent collapse.

They just need visiionary leaders. Peter Obi might be an idealist but his defeat (through massive electoral fraud) and the subsequent hate by the APC and certain sections of yoruba society is the needed tonic fior Igbos to wake up and commence economic and military preparation for the conflagration that Nigeria might face in the likely event of total failure. Reno Omokri is also prepping Igbos for genocide on twitter, while you are on nairaland instigating hate against them everyday. Its well though because as a people, they should have seen the likelihood of repeat of the pogrom against them if they are serious enough. If anything similar to the civil war happens to them again, then its their fault. They should normally be a prepared ethnic group and make their region a fortress against any aggression but i dont see them doing that. Anyways, please stop the hate against igbos. They are not responsible for the near total failure of Nigera.

Stop hating igbos abeg. I even blame them for paying attention to you. They should normally be returning to igboland gradually because this administration is not drawing them closer but they (igbos) seem fixated on Lagos and other Nigerian cities. APC is determined to hurt Igbo people and (igbos) need to make sure they never lose as much people as they lost during the 1967 - 70 war ever again. I just feel their leaders are too money conscious and they cant see the cloud of hate above igbos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by kettykings: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
He is wildly unreasonable, suffering from PTSD and years of untreated severe schizophrenia.

His types exist and are chronically sick often behaving like imbecilic nonentities in public, they go about venting that igbos are rushed into the south west and go into panic stricken epileptic mode when they hear about sea port in the east or partnership between igbos and niger deltans neighbors

The only person that comes close to him in history is murtala Mohammed and we all saw how he was tamed in Abagana by a little unknown major Jonathan uchendu and finally repatriated to hell by Dimka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by duro4chang(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Always playing victim mentality

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by BossGerald: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

Nobody plays it better than you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why open a thread for someone suffering from multiple mental issues, please that Idiota deserve no such thread. that dude is really sick in the head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

Which victim mentality, Ilorin is gone forever grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by duro4chang(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Which victim mentality, Ilorin is gone forever grin
And ?

15 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Philgafauto: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

I am yoruba so i am not playing victim.

But it seems you APC operatives on social media want to hurt igbos because Peter Obi won the election.

I sure hope Igbos see far ahead and get their region prepared. God forbid, if there is any conflagration, i dont see Nigeria winning again.

They did not cause Nigeria's failure and they have been denied Presidency for almost 60 years.

Stop with the hate. It was ALL Nigerians who vote for Obi, not igbos alone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by duro4chang(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Nobody plays it better than you
We play it better but you play it worse

16 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:
And ?

Nobody play it better than afon ... j.. asss licker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

what else do I expect from someone his brain has been used for ritual
Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Meagainstthem: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Op,thunda faya enu e

2 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Op,thunda faya enu e

Ko faya enu iya e peru baba e
Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by BossGerald: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

Clap for yourself
Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by duro4chang(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am yoruba so i am not playing victim.

But it seems you APC operatives on social media want to hurt igbos because Peter Obi won the election.

I sure hope Igbos see far ahead and get their region prepared. God forbid, if there is any conflagration, i dont see Nigeria winning again.

They did not cause Nigeria's failure and they have been denied Presidency for almost 60 years.

Stop with the hate. It was ALL Nigerians who vote for Obi, not igbos alone.
You are welcome Mr. 'yoruba'. I did not mention the name of any tribe. Did I?

21 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Philgafauto: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Op,thunda faya enu e

Ati awon molebi e ti iya e nile.

E no go better for you!!! You guys have brought so much opprobrium to yorubas because you want legitimacy for a criminal politician.

Koni da fun e.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's the person who takes that boy seriously that should be questioned. Stop opening his threads to starve him of the attention he's so much obsessed with. Whenever you see a thread or a comment about how Jews or the Rottschild want to take over the whole world bla bla bla, he's the one using hundreds of monikers, like Apcharam, 12monkeys, etc. He also used to troll Yorubas until Tinubu became president and he decided to concentrate on only Igbos. He's from Benin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:
You are welcome Mr. 'yoruba'. I did not mention the name of tribe. Did I?

Because you are not proud of your tribe... cowards , who don't know the tribe you come from? Oponu grin grin
Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Philgafauto: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:
You are welcome Mr. 'yoruba'. I did not mention the name of tribe. Did I?

I intentionally stated my tribe because you criminals think that yorubas hate igbos.

They might be irritating at times but they do not deserve the hate you give them because they are not responsible for Nigeria's parlous state. They did not destroy Nigeria. Hausas and Yorubas destroyed the country.

So why do you hate them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
It's the person who takes that boy seriously that should be questioned. Stop opening his threads to starve him of the attention he's so much obsessed with. Whenever you see a thread or a comment about how Jews or the Rottschild want to take over the whole world bla bla bla, he's the one using hundreds of monikers, like Apcharam, 12monkeys, etc. He also used to troll Yorubas until Tinubu became president and he decided to concentrate on only Igbos.

I am surprise why he opened a thread because of a lunatic who should be in psychiatrist home now, Nigeria is joke of a country grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by duro4chang(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:

I intentionally stated my tribe because you criminals think that yorubas hate igbos.

They might be irritating at times but they do not deserve the hate you give them because they are not responsible for Nigeria's parlous state. They did not destroy Nigeria. Hausas and Yorubas destroyed the country.

So why do you hate them?
You owe me no explanation please

19 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Philgafauto: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
It's the person who takes that boy seriously that should be questioned. Stop opening his threads to starve him of the attention he's so much obsessed with. Whenever you see a thread or a comment about how Jews or the Rottschild want to take over the whole world bla bla bla, he's the one using hundreds of monikers, like Apcharam, 12monkeys, etc. He also used to troll Yorubas until Tinubu became president and he decided to concentrate on only Igbos. He's from Benin.

He needs to be called out because he is imposing/drawing hate to the igbos. That is what Reno Omokri too is doing on twitter.

They re just so scared of Peter Obi who has been too peaceful sef. What igbos need to do is prepare themselves because these guys are serious about their hate campaign. Igbos should get their acts together and forget about this lagos obsession. I would hate anybody getting hurt because of drug criminals who have taken hold of our whole country. Igbo leaders too are just quiet and are not working to make their region secure and a fortress.

1 Like

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Philgafauto: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:
You owe me no explanation please

Get lost, you idiot!

I am sure you are not being paid for the job you are doing for APC.

Your egbon, Dayo Israel ABDULLAHI, who started this yoruba ronu nonsense has been ignored and thrown away like a used tampon. I am sure the drug lord you are working for does not even know of your existence. Omo akotileta!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:

He needs to be called out because he is imposing/drawing hate to the igbos. That is what Reno Omokri too is doing on twitter.

They re just so scared of Peter Obi who has been too peaceful sef. What igbos need to do is prepare themselves because these guys are serious about their hate campaign. Igbos should get their acts together and forget about this lagos obsession. I would hate anybody getting hurt because of drug criminals who have taken hold of our whole country. Igbo leaders too are just quiet and are not working to make their region secure and a fortress.

Who care about the nonentity with low self esteem, nobody give a fvck about him, the thread you open is unnecessary, close it
Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by duro4chang(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:

Get lost, you idiot!

I am sure you are not being paid for the job you are doing for APC.

Your egbon, Dayo Israel ABDULLAHI, who started this yoruba ronu nonsense has been ignored and thrown away like a used tampon. I am sure the drug lord you are working for does not even know of your existence. Omo akotileta!
Typical of headless mob

16 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Wutinky: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Typical of headless mob

Get a life no, you sit on Nairaland 24/7 everyday ... I am quite you are jobless like hellanus grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Philgafauto: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Who care about the nonentity with low self esteem, nobody give a fvck about him, the thread you open is unnecessary, close it

Just always be prepared. These people are hateful and they do not mind a pogrom against igbos. I dont appreciate the way they are now going against igbos like they are responsible for the failed economy of Nigeria.

As for closing the thread, i cant do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by duro4chang(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wutinky:

Get a life no, you sit on Nairaland 24/7 everyday ... I am quite you are jobless like hellanus grin grin
Joblessness is your problem. How do you know those who sit on nairaland 24/7? You are also sitting with them. Lazy youth.

16 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by nedu666: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Philgafauto:
Igbos might be irritants but they did not cause Nigeria's wahala. In fact, if they can get it right with leadership, unity and cohesion, they will be ready for Nigeria's imminent collapse.

They just need visiionary leaders. Peter Obi might be an idealist but his defeat (through massive electoral fraud) and the subsequent hate by the APC and certain sections of yoruba society is the needed tonic fior Igbos to wake up and commence economic and military preparation for the conflagration that Nigeria might face in the likely event of total failure. Reno Omokri is also prepping Igbos for genocide on twitter, while you are on nairaland instigating hate against them everyday. Its well though because as a people, they should have seen the likelihood of repeat of the pogrom against them if they are serious enough. If anything similar to the civil war happens to them again, then its their fault. They should normally be a prepared ethnic group and make their region a fortress against any aggression but i dont see them doing that. Anyways, please stop the hate against igbos. They are not responsible for the near total failure of Nigera.

Stop hating igbos abeg. I even blame them for paying attention to you. They should normally be returning to igboland gradually because this administration is not drawing them closer but they (igbos) seem fixated on Lagos and other Nigerian cities. APC is determined to hurt Igbo people and (igbos) need to make sure they never lose as much people as they lost during the 1967 - 70 war ever again. I just feel their leaders are too money conscious and they cant see the cloud of hate above igbos in Nigeria.

Oga what is your problem. If he doesn't talk about lgbos, how do you expect him to survive. Abi you don't know its lgbos that have prevented him from committing suicide. Igbos gave meaning to his miserable life, without which na suicide. That hopeless fellow has spent 15 years operating numerous usernames, creating thousands of lgbo threads and more than 300,000 comments. He is the same loser as
Nuclearwinter
Magicbishop
NotMagicBishop
Apcharam
Igbosmustdie
Godhateslgbo
Godhatesjews
Chiefjusfuc
Oducharger
Donperigon
I hate lgbos
Telavivbomber
Fuckosulgbos
Kgbkremlin
Fsboperator
Hilterwasright
Auswitch
Minority reporter

Igbo shit his is food. Without which na die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dont want to join you tribal warlords but its funny, just 3 months into the online war you are already begging for peace? grin

Perhaps, when you were dishing it out you didnt think of when times like these will come.

3 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Stupid

2 Likes

Re: Revdesmondjuju, Why Do You Hate Igbos So Much? by flokii: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
@OP you're missing the point.. It's your Igbo people you should be advising to tone down their hate for other tribes in Nigeria.

Stop the victim mentality.. you get what you dish out to others..

Igbos can't be attacking elder statesmen in Nigeria from other tribes and expect love.. learn from history and see how the exact behaviour Igbos are exhibiting today got them killed in large numbers in places like Jos and other parts of North.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Problem: Is It The Container Or The Content? / Jan to June2010 Nigeria gave East 226b,north 247,mid West 70,yoruba 79(west) / Fashola The Rascal Hands Over Four Major Projects. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.