Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager (16688 Views)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by fergie001: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
LP... Settle this out of Court.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Rekhina(f): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Just like your dying dad
My dad isn't scared of death as a true son of Keffi , Nasarawa. But tinubu with his on the mud ambition won't want to die now though he is a working corpse.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Rekhina(f): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja saboteurs don go collect brown envelope for Bourdillon. Betraying backstabbing tribe.

Yarabawa fear them.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Csprince: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi man great expectations
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by ChukwuObe: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonja saboteurs don go collect brown envelope for Bourdillon. Betraying backstabbing tribe.

Please to know backstabbing tribe, go and ask for the fools who voted for Atiku in the PDP primary at the expense of their people as money rules their souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Unserious set of people who want to rule Nigeria.

I have been saying this and i am repeating it again. Nobody can beat tinubu's political influence. APC no get match for SW, NE, NC, NW.

Tinubu is not looking for majority votes in Lagos. He want it all.

We are taking 98% of the expected 5m+ voters turnout in lagos.

Some people are dreaming of winning the 2023 election. Can somebody win election without Having SW, and some votes from the entire North?

Na only SS and 5% people of SE go give una winning? which we are even commanding part of Enugu and Abia, majority in Imo and Ebonyi.
Now my question is : Where will you get your votes?

All his life, Tinubu have never won landslide in Lagos or south west, lol, 98 percent with Atiku, knwank and Obi on the ballot, you dey smoke igbo??

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by venota: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by lhordspy: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

All his life, Tinubu have never won landslide in Lagos or south west, lol, 98 percent with Atiku, knwank and Obi on the ballot, you dey smoke igbo??

Yes, i smoked igbo people mpukruimiri cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Mitsurugi(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
David163:

Guy, suffer no de tire you abi

How? They're a lot in my area. Always hoping the election period is an opportunity to cash out till they crash out and wait again for the next election. It's a vicious cycle
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Crvrider: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
These guys guys spend dollars.

Dshocker:

Have you forgotten that the CBN will change the naira note before the election?

Did you know Tinubu keep raw cash of above N30B in Bourdillion?...So if he returns it back to the bank, he won't have access to it again, until after the election & you and i knows that Tinubu cannot win, except he rigs the election with bribes, but unfortunately there won't be cash for him.

The support Peter Obi has is natural and genuine.

So, use your tongue and count your teeth.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Crvrider: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
These guys spend dollars.

Dshocker:

Did you know Tinubu keep raw cash of above N30B in Bourdillion?...So if he returns it back to the bank, he won't have access to it again, until after the election & you and i knows that Tinubu cannot win, except he rigs the election with bribes, but unfortunately there won't be cash for him.

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by buckeyemedia: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Manny21:
None of these guys would have touched Labour Party with a ten-foot pole if Obi had not become the presidential candidate of that party. I have not been able to understand how one man can become such a phenomenon within a pace of few months, sending jitters into the spines of big and established political players. The fear of Obi is the beginning of wisdom.
Quite obvious you are living disillusioned? What month in the year 2022, was it that Peter Obi ran away from PDP?

“How can Rhodes-Vivour become a gubernatorial candidate when the constitution of the party says that you cannot be a candidate if you are not a member of the party fir at least six months, except there is a waiver from the party. I was the chairman at that time and I was given an authority to head the waiver committee.

“When did he join the party in Lagos State and he couldn’t have joined the party in Lagos State without my knowledge. As a member you have to join from the ward and local government, and how can you say that you are a member when the ward and local government chairmen do not know you? You don’t join the party from Abuja but from your local government, that is the condition of the party. How can somebody who is not a member of the party become the governorship candidate

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
fergie001:
LP... Settle this out of Court.
For where?
Can't you recognize the hand of Esau in the matter?
You can see how Jandor and his fellow adventurers have ended four months to election.
All this is a script being played mafia style
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Jack500: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Anyone who studies the history of Lagos, especially how Akintoye sold out and became a lackey to the British to destabilize Dopemu will understand why there's so much treachery and betrayal in Lagos politics.
Lagosians are too flippant and unprincipled to have a robust political culture. They are ready to sell out for immediate gains instead of holding on and fighting for greater ideas.
That's why one man can hold them by the leash for twenty two years and counting and they rejoice in their chains and even wish it upon the whole nation.
Not even Ekiti, the tiniest and poorest state in SW can fall into such ignominy and continue gallantly in it. It's a shame for people who claim to be highly enlightened and smart.
Eko is only for show. No principle or communal interest whatsoever!!

Tell me your useless state and let's compare with Lagos under the grip of one man.

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Basiljoe: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
laugh wan kill me for here

The people in the first picture look like they just decorated a beer parlour for a brief meeting after taking about 6 bottles each. grin

Only Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour me i know. Awamaridi abi na ariaria market, me i no know.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by buckeyemedia: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jack500:

Tell me your useless state and let's compare with Lagos under the grip of one man.
Lagos State is under the grip of a political party, not one man.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a student of democracy, he believes in a structure similar to the mold of the communist party of China, which APC has established in Lagos State.

Unlike parties like the Labor party with no structure looking for political mercenaries like Apga to pdp now the Labor party Mr Peter Obi for President?

What a joke.

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jack500:

That's the problem with you guys. Always jumping to let's compare bullshit.
Must you slave and serve under one man Tim you all die?
Are you saying only one man has the brain and ideas to "develop" Lagos?
The idea behind term limits in a democracy is that one man can't know it all. It helps remove the possibility of absolute power. How come Lagosians throw away their consciousness for a plate of eba
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Demolakay: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Unserious set of people who want to rule Nigeria.

I have been saying this and i am repeating it again. Nobody can beat tinubu's political influence. APC no get match for SW, NE, NC, NW.

Tinubu is not looking for majority votes in Lagos. He want it all.

We are taking 98% of the expected 5m+ voters turnout in lagos.

Some people are dreaming of winning the 2023 election. Can somebody win election without Having SW, and some votes from the entire North?

Na only SS and 5% people of SE go give una winning? which we are even commanding part of Enugu and Abia, majority in Imo and Ebonyi.
Now my question is : Where will you get your votes?

Why are u behaving lyk a deranged fellow? Since u knw wat u av, nd u already knw ur game plan nd d expected outcome. Why are u nw disturbing our ears here?

Tinubu has evrywhere, he is a master politician, he will win wit 98percent. We don hear u. Now go find work do nd wait till February 25th 2023. E no far again.

Nuisance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by surgical: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The national chairman causing the confusion is from edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by buckeyemedia: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Demolakay:

Why are u behaving lyk a deranged fellow? Since u knw wat u av, nd u already knw ur game plan nd d expected outcome. Why are u nw disturbing our ears here?

Tinubu has evrywhere, he is a master politician, he will win wit 98percent. We don hear u. Now go find work do nd wait till February 25th 2023. E no far again.

Nuisance..
Anyone brave enough that adopts MKO Abiola’s manifesto be it Muslim Muslim Ticket, or any other antics will definitely win, deja vu hope 93 all over again.

Only difference this time around, the Military is behind APC.

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by PStacks(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin Everybody wants to use Peter Obi glory to shine, it's not surprising that labour party will not win any state seat in Nigeria only Peter Obi will win in 2023.

Win 3rd place I meant grin grin grin

grin 3rd place na still win oo.

Win na Win grin

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by IreneJane: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dshocker:

Honestly, this is why social media bill should be enacted , do you know I can sue you to the court of law to prove that TINUBU is keeping 30b raw cash in his house ?. Unable to probe it , u will be jailed .

2 Likes

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by buckeyemedia: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dshocker:

APC is on the ballot, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is only the Representative of the party.

We are not referring to people like selfish mercenary Peter Obi runaway politician from Apga pdp, and now the Labor party that thinks he is bigger than the Labor party, everything is about me not the party, which is highly un Democratic.

1 Like

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Dshocker(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
IreneJane:

Honestly, this is why social media bill should be enacted , do you know I can sue you to the court of law to prove that TINUBU is keeping 30b raw cash in his house ?. Unable to probe it , u will be jailed .

Be my guess!!!

I have enough evidence.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by PStacks(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Anyone who studies the history of Lagos, especially how Akintoye sold out and became a lackey to the British to destabilize Dopemu will understand why there's so much treachery and betrayal in Lagos politics.
Lagosians are too flippant and unprincipled to have a robust political culture. They are ready to sell out for immediate gains instead of holding on and fighting for greater ideas.
That's why one man can hold them by the leash for twenty two years and counting and they rejoice in their chains and even wish it upon the whole nation.
Not even Ekiti, the tiniest and poorest state in SW can fall into such ignominy and continue gallantly in it. It's a shame for people who claim to be highly enlightened and smart.
Eko is only for show. No principle or communal interest whatsoever!!

Tinubu is our Communual Interest..

Rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Jack500: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's the problem with you guys. Always jumping to let's compare bullshit.
Must you slave and serve under one man Tim you all die?
Are you saying only one man has the brain and ideas to "develop" Lagos?
The idea behind term limits in a democracy is that one man can't know it all. It helps remove the possibility of absolute power. How come Lagosians throw away their consciousness for a plate of eba

Just sharap! If you can't answer my question.

Your state is not under one man, it has many people with idea, right? Let's compare the results of those many ideas with one man idea.

we are looking at results here not emotions
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Teaser4(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
David163:

Guy, suffer no de tire you abi
I guess he’s benefiting directly or indirectly from Tinubu, if not then he’s ment

Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by Demolakay: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Anyone brave enough that adopts MKO Abiola’s manifesto be it Muslim Muslim Ticket, or any other antics will definitely win, deja vu hope 93 all over again.

Only difference this time around, the Military is behind APC.

����

Ur a nicompoop
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by fubsy: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mole planted in Labour Party. But we are set to take back Nigeria. Rhodes-Vivour is the one we know as the Labour Party candidate for Governor of Lagos.
Re: Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager by casppyjay: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
senselessness birthed a heartless soul cum a very wicked man thankGod ur edition is limited..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town / Appeal Court Affirms Ikenga Ugochinyere's Election / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.