Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates (606 Views)

Hi Guys You Can Start Mining Tron With This Telegram Bot And You Can Make A Lot / My Experience With Metafuture Bot | How To Make Money With Metafuture / Learn How To Code Bot And EA Within 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
$6 Daily Profit on Binance Futures, Can It Improve Your Life?

If you have been paying attention to my recent posts, you'd have read a post where I talked about a futures trading strategy that my friend has been using to cash out in last few months, not weeks and not days oooo.

When I saw his results, I knew that he's found found gold mine.

We deliberated on how he can further improve his results by tweaking a strategy that he's used to.

This is the essence of having 2 good heads working together for common goal.

You see ehn...

Trading is mathematics and psychology.

No more, no less.

It is scientific in the sense that if a strategy is working for me, if you copy it correctly, there is 90% chance that it will work for you.

When we agreed on the tweak.

I applied it on FILUSDT and LINKUSDT, then on ADAUSDT using 5x leverage.

We are using an automated trading system, some of you prefer to refer to it as bot.

I specified all the conditions and parameters, then I launched it with $1000 so I can study the results for awhile before increasing the capital.

Since last Sunday, it has generated 4% profit without putting the account on unnecessary risks.

It has been doing $6-7 daily

Here is the maths, $6 x 30 = $180

This is $180 profit per month.

Equivalent of 136,000 Naira.

Don't forget, the test capital is $1000

This coming Sunday, I will give everyone the opportunity to copy the strategy.

If I make 20% profit in a month, it will be copied to your account.

Me and my friend are doing the heavy lifting while you wait for monthly profit.

Make I shock you, your trading capital will securely seat on your Binance account.

Even if you don't feel like copying our strategy anymore, you can disconnect at any time.

I will be hosting an AMA session on CryptoNiche Announcement Channel, during the voice chat, you will learn how to copy the strategy.

Click the link in the comment box and send me DM on WhatsApp.

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lols, I forgot to provide updates.

Well, I will start updating you all from today.

This is impromptu tho

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
He copied CryptoNiche trades to his Binance account.

This is today's result.

What do you think?

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
You like to see our bot trading results?

Okay, here is a video on it.

If you like what you see, join us now.

Watch the video now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6MfWjJ5mjU
Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Not bad

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yesterday results

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Daily Profit & Loss Report (CryptoNiche Finance)

Profit: +$23.72

Loss: -$0

Date: 13-12-2022

Win rate: 100%

Comment:

Bot leveraged volatility on OCEANUSDT and DYDXUSDT to deliver some profits.

Want to copy our trades to your Binance futures account?

Here are all the resources that you need

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxSYXsDy5xzESINFwlfKZfMXF1OGZ1eqv

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Yesterday results

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
This journey started almost two months ago. We have done average of 220,000 Naira per month.

Monthly target achieved and surpassed.

In 2023, don't fight automation, computer is here to assist you.

To know how to get started, check these resources.

https://youtube.com/@CryptoNiche

Who can tell me date that we will cross $600 profit?

Re: Review Of Metafuture Trading Bot And Result Updates by autofreak2020(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Alat Dom Lite Account? I Have A Few Questions / Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira / New Ways To Link NIN With Your Major Bank Account 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.