Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? (24955 Views)

If You Buy A New Phone, How Are You Supposed To Charge It? / Signs You Are Addicted To Whatsapp / I Have To Sell This Phone , how much should i pay the buyer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Emma1Oj:
69% of pple round the world are addicted to their phones. Including you that paste this here.

So it a norm.. abi do you prefer her jumping from one club to another?

My thread hardly reach FP
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
You dey learn work for phone pressing lol

U mean I no press phone reach u?
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
lols
For my dream,I dey press phone self
You can’t be addicted than me

My dear, na lie o .. my own is getting two much
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by mogbolade43693: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Everybody isEverybody is...
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Delfonics:
Learn to write in proper English.

Learn to make Money. Good English doesn't give u money.

Poor boy
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Donpeak:
Practice switching off your phone sometimes, especially when you aren't expecting calls. Doing so will help to disconnect or break the magnetic-wave-induced-nomophobia cycles.

I can't do that due to my job. Mail, call from head office which I must respond asap
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Brunosamel(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:
I don't think anybody in this great forum press phone than I do which I believe it as become something else. I can't stay 5 minutes without. Touching my phone.

I have my phone with me at all times and check it hundreds of times a day. From WhatsApp Message to Nairalander to Twitter and so on.

Please my great Nairalanders, help me, how can I reduce this attitude, it becoming something else.
As long as you are doing something productive like trading bitcoin, reading and creating content there's not need to panic.
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Thacutegemini: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
how can I push my post to front page Abeg
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by valnelly(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sell your phone
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
dazzlingd:

Yet you won’t reply missed calls and keep ignoring messages.

Call me now
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by valnelly(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thacutegemini:
how can I push my post to front page
Abeg
keep pushing
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dshocker:

You've just confirmed to us that you are jobless.

Unless you make money from your phone, else you are jobless.

Am not. I have a good Job
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by KoolBigk(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
millennials problem undecided
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gkay1:
Thank God is not dick

Werey grin I love it too but beta one o,. Not like that your own grin
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by obembet(f): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ikennaford:

Is because you masturbate alot,

I have bf, don't I don't masturbate
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Thacutegemini: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
kiss
valnelly:
keep push ing
kiss
valnelly:
keep push ing
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Emmacy001: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:
I don't think anybody in this great forum press phone than I do which I believe it as become something else. I can't stay 5 minutes without. Touching my phone.

I have my phone with me at all times and check it hundreds of times a day. From WhatsApp Message to Nairalander to Twitter and so on.

Please my great Nairalanders, help me, how can I reduce this attitude, it becoming something else.

Get yourself busy with other activities.
Do you work?
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Burgerlomo: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

I senior you, the only time I don't use my phone is when I am sleeping grin
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by crowbar(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

Na hookup work you dey do?
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by CountVersailles(f): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

I have good job dear
You have a good job does not mean you have a real job. If you have a real job, you won't be checking your phone every 5 mins. Your job would be more important.
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by 3RNEST(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

Its not only u dear, we have been on it since 2000. grin
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by baaliyah(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
God1000:
Me too, especially when I'm not at work

But you need to read books, good books

So you get work?
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Its an addiction, you are right, you need to regain the ability to put your phone down to do other things.

Our phones are reducing the quality of our time or even relationships, it can also affect our ability to concentrate on other tasks.
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Ohraybs(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

How we wan take help you now! you typed this yourself and sure you still be looking at comments as regards what you asked! keep looking at your phone every time! its very important grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by bamdly(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
werey obembet na ur obsession with messi cause am
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by effido666: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Then I shouldn't b holding a smart phone then
pagbama:
undecidedjust delete all apps and games on your phone
and only bemaking calls with it
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by OmoOshodi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Get a big strong and reliable gbola!!
Thank me later
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by SPAMBOX7: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Get a job bitch
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Haymus007(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
obembet:

My thread hardly reach FP
This one don reach already
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by Meedon: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2022
maasoap:

I don't know why this post didn't get much "likes and shares"

Truth no the get many followers. People love to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by grandstar(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2022
obembet

My economics teacher in secondary school was a Mr. Obembe

Are you related?
Re: I’m Addicted To My Phone. How Can I Reduce It? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2022
obembet:

yours na child's play oh, if you jam me sef, I dey press phone while sleeping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need Advise Between Tecno And Infinix Which One Is Better / 3 Reasons Why Nigeria Isn’t Ready For 5G Technology In 2019 / Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.